KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants

KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yes there was some next-level drama queen action. typically the same people who laughed off all his games, and then acted all traumatized when his 'activities' were revealed to all. but some people need to make everything about themselves.

but there were also the minimally-spoken victims, children really, who were manipulated and blackmailed by a calculating sexual predator. once someone crosses a line like that i care little for their redeeming qualities.

In many ways I agree, I did not know kids were involved I thought they were all 15-16 up and whilst underage were not young Children, shitty, wrong and creepy but hebe rather than Paed... What was the youngest... Because I may have to rethink my thoughts here.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:10 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Robtard
Ush abused his mod powers when someone proved him wrong and was snide about it, even without being snide you had to be careful. Guy simply did not like being wrong.

Ush's defense of David Cameron's ####ing a dead pig as being nothing more than "what privileged lads do" was hilarious though. I still get creases when something reminds me of that.

That I didn't know about... ROFL, thats funny as shit, considering how straight laced that dude was.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:13 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ush abused his mod powers when someone proved him wrong and was snide about it, even without being snide you had to be careful. Guy simply did not like being wrong.

Ush's defense of David Cameron's ####ing a dead pig as being nothing more than "what privileged lads do" was hilarious though. I still get creases when something reminds me of that.
Yeah but Ush was the very British establishment in outlook which is suprising as he had such a shitty job.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:14 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the youngest i can recall was 13 when he put the moves on her.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Storm managed to get Sado22 banned permanently for defending his religious beliefs. And Wrathful Dwarf.... Didn't that dude get into an argument with a lot of the other mods and thats why he got canned?

From what I heard, WD burned his bridges with the mods, so the mod lounge got toxic for him and then he cried and left shortly after

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

the youngest i can recall was 13 when he put the moves on her.
Rethought, that's shitty... hmm, not nice at all.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:15 PM
Squirrel Fart

what's the point of posting your private business to a bunch of strangers online? there are only a few members that I'll share a little about myself on here and it's via PM. i have also stopped using FB and other online sites as well.

i don't get the point of having e friends other than shooting the shit and joking around with

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:16 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
what's the point of posting your private business to a bunch of strangers online? there are only a few members that I'll share a little about myself on here and it's via PM. i have also stopped using FB and other online sites as well.

i don't get the point of having e friends other than shooting the shit and joking around with

I also don't have FB anymore. Wattsapp for close friends is all.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:18 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Rethought, that's shitty... hmm, not nice at all.

iirc, he'd try to play on their sympathy to get them to send compromising photos, after which he would blackmail them to send more or else he would share their photos around (which he probably did anyway).

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

iirc, he'd try to play on their sympathy to get them to send compromising photos, after which he would blackmail them to send more or else he would share their photos around (which he probably did anyway).

Yeah, he kind of needs a beating tbh.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:20 PM
Flyattractor

Bashy & Stevie are now making Physical Threats.

Nothing else to say.

Just the way it is here on KMC.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bashy & Stevie are now making Physical Threats.

Nothing else to say.

Just the way it is here on KMC.
Oh Behave mate, you are such a whiny bloke.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:22 PM
Darkstorm Zero

From what I heard, WD burned his bridges with the mods, so the mod lounge got toxic for him and then he cried and left shortly after

And that is why Raz's dissaperance screwed the pooch. If he had done his role, he would have been able to counsel both sides to keep shit ship shape. There was only so much Ush could do on his own, and as we've seen Ush is not without his.... complexities.

Dwarf shouldn't have shot himself in the ass and burnt bridges though. But we all do stupid things when frustrated.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:23 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh Behave mate, you are such a whiny bloke.

Are you threatening to hit me if I don't?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

And that is why Raz's dissaperance screwed the pooch. If he had done his role, he would have been able to counsel both sides to keep shit ship shape. There was only so much Ush could do on his own, and as we've seen Ush is not without his.... complexities.

Dwarf shouldn't have shot himself in the ass and burnt bridges though. But we all do stupid things when frustrated.
Raz and Zed don't care. They make revenue from advertising, nothing else here matters. I doubt Raz even lives in Blackburn anymore, he's in his 40's now.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:24 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Are you threatening to hit me if I don't?

No, because we are online... what are you on seriously?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:25 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Raz and Zed don't care. They make revenue from advertising, nothing else here matters. I doubt Raz even lives in Blackburn anymore, he's in his 40's now.

Huh...not from me tho. I have adblock :P

That being said, I'm surprised. maybe Raz doesn't feel the need to upkeep this place, and with Ush gone, nobody else is worthy of the admin tools.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty much and this site will sell ad space to anyone. Last week there was some Far Right Christian add, made me laugh.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

No, because we are online... what are you on seriously?

I am on the internet. Its great.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:28 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh...not from me tho. I have adblock :P

That being said, I'm surprised. maybe Raz doesn't feel the need to upkeep this place, and with Ush gone, nobody else is worthy of the admin tools.
Actually Backfire, Imp and Digi would all be imo. The other active mods and I have not been on good terms in a decade so... but to be fair, most of that was my fault.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:29 PM