KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman vs Hulk

Wonder Woman vs Hulk
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Well then we're all in agreement. Since Diana is faster by magnitudes there's a credible chance(like in any fight) where the hugely faster combatant can at some point catch the slower guy off guard.

And we've literally just concluded that all it takes to knock out angry hulk is a not very hard punch from a direction in which he isn't looking.

Cool I guess.

I'm all for establishing limits.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:48 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Diana takes the first one.

Much closer in the second. She has much more fighting skill and speed.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:51 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juk3n
Well then we're all in agreement. Since Diana is faster by magnitudes there's a credible chance(like in any fight) where the hugely faster combatant can at some point catch the slower guy off guard.

And we've literally just concluded that all it takes to knock out angry hulk is a not very hard punch from a direction in which he isn't looking.

Cool I guess.

I'm all for establishing limits.
Completrly different circumstances. He isn't coming out of mind control nor is he staring at soldiers get tinge revved up so your point is dismantled right before your very eyes,

So you don't believe a cheapshot hurts or has more of an impact than a lunch you can see coming. Well you've obviously never been in a fight or have any concept of making a relevant point here.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Diana should be too fast for Hulk if she puts her mind to it, which means she should have no problems slicing him up in round 1 (though it beggars the question of why she didn't consistently try to do so against Ares).

But in h2h, I'm not convinced that Diana has enough damage output to take out Hulk.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:11 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Diana is faster, stronger and a better fighter than Hulk in either scenario... with weapons she destroys Hulk, without its a good fight but she still comes out the winner although Hulk does certainly have a punchers chance in that one.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 02:50 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by relentless1
Diana is faster, stronger and a better fighter than Hulk in either scenario... with weapons she destroys Hulk, without its a good fight but she still comes out the winner although Hulk does certainly have a punchers chance in that one.

Faster and better fighter I'll give you but nothing WW has done can even come close to Hulk's leviathan punch.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 05:17 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte
Faster and better fighter I'll give you but nothing WW has done can even come close to Hulk's leviathan punch.

It's relentless1 and WW is a DC character.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 05:28 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by FrothByte

yes ill concede to that feat for sure but she put up a helluva fight against a superior foe in doomsday which is a A+ strength feat in and of itself; she cold stopped his onslaught with her sword at one point even cutting his hand off so I'm not sure what hulk can do to her if she has her sword and shield

Last edited by relentless1 on Oct 11th, 2017 at 08:01 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 07:54 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by quanchi112
Why would I book a flight to England to beat you up. I'm not fat at all but I'm sure you have to tell yourself lies to fill up that bucket of holes you call your self esteem.

How do you know Hulk couldn't overpower Superman or wouldn't survive a nuke.

You haven't proven anything as to believe that. Thor uses skill all the time. We see his skill when he's depowered and decimates agents in the first film. WW needed aid to fight against world war soldiers. laughing out loud

Her people were getting their asses kicked by them. She needed the aid of the other two to briefly hold him up. She isn't close to his strength so quit creating a false idea based off that.

Thor has a speed advantage as well but guess what happened. She has a speed advantage on DD. She isn't untouchable and I don't believe she can easily cut off Hulk's limbs. That's just that weakling DD. He pounds her into the dirt. We see Thir can't even go toe to toe with him.

I don't have self esteem issues. I'm not the one who's trolling on forums 24/7 looking for attention.

Because he doesn't have the feats for it. His best strength and durability feats are miles bellow Superman's best.

Lmao, what skill? He's just a brawler beating up some featless goons. WW needed help? Really? Is that what you're saying? Because I recall her blitzing an entire army of Germans at the end of the movie.

Diana is >>>>>> other Amazons so I don't know what you're tying to say here.

She briefly restrained DD with the lasso before Batman hit him with a kryptonite grenade. Superman wasn't even there lol, he was busy getting the spear.

Thor doesn't have better speed feats than Hulk and if he does the difference is negligible. The difference in speed between Hulk and Wonder Woman is far greater. She's literally hundreds, if not thousands of times faster, than him.

She easily cut DD and he ate a nuke. What's Hulk's best durability feat? Getting KOed by Iron Man?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 09:13 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Psychotron

Thor doesn't have better speed feats than Hulk and if he does the difference is negligible.

Thor dodged a few of Hulk’s hits with greater speed and mobility.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 11:44 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Probably because Thor is 1/3 the size of Hulk. Also, Thor knows how to throw a punch, Hulk is a giant child throwing a tantrum.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:18 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Probably because Thor is 1/3 the size of Hulk. Also, Thor knows how to throw a punch, Hulk is a giant child throwing a tantrum.

Nah, Hulk never had problems landing blows on Chitauri or on Loki.

Thor’s Just faster.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:24 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I don't have self esteem issues. I'm not the one who's trolling on forums 24/7 looking for attention.

Because he doesn't have the feats for it. His best strength and durability feats are miles bellow Superman's best.

Lmao, what skill? He's just a brawler beating up some featless goons. WW needed help? Really? Is that what you're saying? Because I recall her blitzing an entire army of Germans at the end of the movie.

Diana is >>>>>> other Amazons so I don't know what you're tying to say here.

She briefly restrained DD with the lasso before Batman hit him with a kryptonite grenade. Superman wasn't even there lol, he was busy getting the spear.

Thor doesn't have better speed feats than Hulk and if he does the difference is negligible. The difference in speed between Hulk and Wonder Woman is far greater. She's literally hundreds, if not thousands of times faster, than him.

She easily cut DD and he ate a nuke. What's Hulk's best durability feat? Getting KOed by Iron Man?
I am here to debate you're the guy threatening to fight people online because you can't control your own emotional inner turmoil.

No, they aren't. Hulk casually stopped the leviathan whereas superman passed out holding up a tower with less speed and less weight.

He does have skill just not as much as Thor. He is skilled enough to get the better of Thor with a weapon. She needed help and can't take the impact of bullets directly. Hulk merely swats them away as minor irritants. Different classes of durability and strength.

She is more skilled but she isn't durable enough to tank the bullets like Hulk is. She needed aid against ancient weaponry as well. Pitiful.

That's the lasso not a strength feat. She caught him off guard but wasn't strong enough to hold him which is the point so don't be disingenious.

Surviving a battle in which an amped iron man suit reforms is far greater than dodging bullets and needing humans to help out pre modern day times. This isn't close. Once he connects she will falter and quickly. He can won't stand her punishment she can't withstand his. He's the Hulk you ignorant cuck.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by quanchi112
I am here to debate you're the guy threatening to fight people online because you can't control your own emotional inner turmoil.

No, they aren't. Hulk casually stopped the leviathan whereas superman passed out holding up a tower with less speed and less weight.

He does have skill just not as much as Thor. He is skilled enough to get the better of Thor with a weapon. She needed help and can't take the impact of bullets directly. Hulk merely swats them away as minor irritants. Different classes of durability and strength.

She is more skilled but she isn't durable enough to tank the bullets like Hulk is. She needed aid against ancient weaponry as well. Pitiful.

That's the lasso not a strength feat. She caught him off guard but wasn't strong enough to hold him which is the point so don't be disingenious.

Surviving a battle in which an amped iron man suit reforms is far greater than dodging bullets and needing humans to help out pre modern day times. This isn't close. Once he connects she will falter and quickly. He can won't stand her punishment she can't withstand his. He's the Hulk you ignorant cuck.

Then why did you bring it up, dumbass?

No, the Hulk tipped over an already falling Leviathan. Iron Man was the one stopped it permanently.

Hulk has absolutely no skill, he's just a raging monster. Thor is a brawler. Diana didn't need help to kill the Germans, what are you even on about? WW blocks bullets, but we know she can tank hits from DD, who is far more powerful than Hulk by feats, so Hulk isn't going to put her down.

And yet, Hulk was KOed by Iron Man and pinned down by Chitauri lasers, which even Cap took.

If she wasn't strong enough to at least briefly hold him Doomsday would have just ragdolled her and freed himself.

Hahaha, surviving a fight with Iron Man is impressive now? Lmao, Cap beat his ass, you tard. A truck took out an Iron Man armor. This makes Hulk look pathetic. The fact that Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor matched the strength of an enraged Hulk should tell you just how "strong" Banner is. Diana survived Doomsday, Hulk will be a walk in the park. She'll blitz his ass and there's nothing Hulk can do about it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 09:02 AM
HulkIsHulk

Apparently wvery one of Iron Man's armors are the same :shrug:

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 11:26 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Apparently wvery one of Iron Man's armors are the same :shrug:

Would you agree that his newer armors are more advanced than his older ones?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:02 PM
juggerman

More advanced =/= more durable

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:07 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by juggerman

thumb up Yeah. It was made obvious from Iron Man 2, onwards

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Oct 12th, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:19 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by juggerman

Yeah, I'm sure Iron Man made his newer armors crap on purpose.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:22 PM
juggerman

Yeah, I'm sure Iron Man made his newer armors crap on purpose.

Lemme see if I can explain this to you. Let's say Tony upgrades his armor to fly faster but in doing so he has to lighten it so he makes it thinner, and in doing so, less durable. The armor could be upgraded offensively but slightly worse defensively. We see something like this in Ironman 3. That armor was pretty shitty defensively but could locate Tony in another part of the world

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:29 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote