KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
Watched it. Still wondering what the point of this trilogy is in the overall narrative of the story of Anakin Skywalker.
But George Lucas said mad

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Amazing trailer. Am actually super excited for the film and cautiously optimistic it will be awesome.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:35 PM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

One thing that pisses me off about this.

Is the fact that the whole "fullfill your destiny" shpiel seems to promote Rey Palaptine and i cant stand for it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

That’d be miles more interesting than Rey Kenobi.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Agreed

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
One thing that pisses me off about this.

Is the fact that the whole "fullfill your destiny" shpiel seems to promote Rey Palaptine and i cant stand for it.
Meh everyone has a destiny these days.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
What the hell are you talking about? He's talking to Rey about the power he just sensed after she made a big ass crack in the cliff. In what ****ing context would he be referring to Snoke?

Look, I don't have a problem with you trolling, but when you're not even going to bother to put effort into just f*ck off little G.
I think they're 2 different scenes.

When she cracks the floor, it looks like they're on the cliff where it's sunny and very wide open, but when he's talking about the power that scares him, it looks like he's in an enclosed space with rock walls behind/around him and it's quite a bit darker in the room.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

What do you guys think of the theory that Rey is the reincarnation of the chosen one

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I think Rey is the descendent of Palpatine, and that she is going to go to the dark side. Contrastingly Kylo is of Anakins lineage and is going to return to the light side.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I think it'll be hard to redeem someone who killed one of the most beloved Star Wars characters of all time. Still, I do think that would be a very interesting direction to go in, tbh.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 10:32 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Board Walker
I think Rey is the descendent of Palpatine, and that she is going to go to the dark side. Contrastingly Kylo is of Anakins lineage and is going to return to the light side.
if Rey was a descendant of palpatine, why would Luke/anakins lightsaber "call out" to her in TFA?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I'm hoping Rey is a descendant of Palpatine tbh.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 11:58 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

One thing I like is that in the new Disney canon they are upping the power of force users.

I'm another on Rey is the reincarnation of the chosen one bandwagon.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:07 AM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
One thing I like is that in the new Disney canon they are upping the power of force users.

And witness what Snoke does to Rey. And make note of how scared shitless Luke is. I tried telling you but you fanboys are hard to get through to.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:09 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

They are?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

It seems so.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:35 AM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

It seems so.

How's that?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ They are in the comics at least. /shrug

As for the trailer: it was f*cking awesome. Only thing I'm really not sold on is an angry old master Luke who is unwilling to train Rey out of fear of her potential... But it's looking like that's exactly where things are headed.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 11th, 2017 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Ngl, Kinda loving the idea of a Dark Side Rey. Not Rey Palpatine, but something not as lame lol

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 01:04 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

That would be something, if Kylo and Rey both switched to the opposite ends and the last movie has them fighting it out.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 01:07 AM