KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » 2018 World Cup Russia

2018 World Cup Russia
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That front four for Colombia were immense. Poland weren't exactly great, but they were still torn apart with an ease that now makes the upcoming Senegal v Colombia match really interesting to me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 08:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Nigeria were seriously unlucky there, great kit though.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 08:05 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

yeah feel so bad for nigeria

argentina don't really deserve to go through, knowing them they will start playing well now and win the whole thing

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 11:57 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Unfortunately, that's usually the case. Teams scrape through then turn it on in the KO's. I think Germany did that in Brazil 4 years ago.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2018 12:02 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Germany's weaknesses finally caught up with them. Can't say I wasn't expecting it. Brazil played well at least, though Neymar looks like he's trying to copy Ronaldo with some of those dives.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 27th, 2018 08:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

are you ready for argentina vs france? who do you think will win this? i want argentina to win, but i have the feeling france will take it. argentin a isnt using its best pressure players. the pressure of argentina is weak and messi is not going to do the work. they need to let in kun aguera at the very least to help out. they let him in the last 10 minutes and together the team creatded enough pressure for the goal that basically saved their ass. they must focus on more attackers and not inside politics. everybody are looking for messi and the coach is trying to let messi shine by allowing him to take over the pressure on the field. thats a mistake. they have to understand that its about argentina and not about messi.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:34 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Germany's weaknesses finally caught up with them. Can't say I wasn't expecting it. Brazil played well at least, though Neymar looks like he's trying to copy Ronaldo with some of those dives.

its the curse of the champion. who ever wins the world cup championship, will get humiliated in the next one. just look what happened with spain in 2014 for example.
brazil played very well. neyman IMO was great. he didnt score but he did great. the second goal was possible thanks to him. also, he almost scored so many goals, but it wasnt his day for a goal Lol. the goal keeper saved it like superman.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:36 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

and argentina lost to france. not a bad game from argentina but france was too athletic with its youngsters for argentina to keep up. MBAPPE was too much for argentina which didnt even have its strikers because they were on the bench. finally towards the end the coach decided to let aguera join, wow. such a great coach. they had no strikers, no defence, free pass goalkeeper and messi was guarded like he is in prison. and yet argentina gave a good game and lost 4-3. could do better with smarter choices. if only the coach invested into the strategy as much as he invests in his tatoos.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 05:47 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

All the reports seem to suggest that the Argentina coach has practically no power or influence on the players, their body language would suggest that too.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 12:21 PM
Dareangel

this world cup is very interesting. argentina is out, portugal is out, spain is out, basically all the "stars" proved to be nothing but empty baloons. well, brazil is a good team in the current worldcup. lets see brazil tomorrow vs mexico. this is some underdog world cup Lol

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 07:19 PM
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Belgium Vs France Final. Mark My Words.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:43 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by The Spectre+

if belgium will defeat japan, which probably will happen, she will face brazil. lets see how well belgium will play today. anyway, the game vs brazil will be very hard for belgium. the way brazil dominated mexico today, made it clear that brazil is on the top with only france and belgium threatening it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:11 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by The Spectre+

Can't be a final because of the draw. Only way they'll meet is in the semis.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 10:35 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Holy shit, that Belgium vs Japan game was incredible.

Psyched about Brazil vs Belgium.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:21 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I’m praying Neymar gets his legs snapped in half, he’s nothing more than a cheating arrogant shit.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 09:30 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Holy shit, that Belgium vs Japan game was incredible.

Psyched about Brazil vs Belgium.

yes it was my favorite game this world cup. the game IMO was amazing. finally a clean game without any bullshit. the japanese players are so full of dignity and honor. no bullshit pretending to be hurt, no nothing. just 100% running and playing doing everything they can. such great players and such great sportsmenship.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 06:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Switzerland v Sweden wasn't great, with both teams really not having any kind of cutting edge in front of goal.

England v Colombia was a shit-show. England played reasonably well, even if as time went on they started trying to beat Colombia in an Olympic diving competition. Colombia came back in to the game late on and caused real trouble, but then the penalties...

Colombia had it in the bag, but ****ed it up. I hope England play better in the next round, though I still think his choices of players and formation will eventually cost them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:34 AM
Insane Titan

Switzerland v Sweden wasn't great, with both teams really not having any kind of cutting edge in front of goal.

England v Colombia was a shit-show. England played reasonably well, even if as time went on they started trying to beat Colombia in an Olympic diving competition. Colombia came back in to the game late on and caused real trouble, but then the penalties...

Colombia had it in the bag, but ****ed it up. I hope England play better in the next round, though I still think his choices of players and formation will eventually cost them.
you don't seem bitter at all with the lies that England were diving worse than Colombia laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 05:11 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Insane Titan
you don't seem bitter at all with the lies that England were diving worse than Colombia laughing out loud

You might want to re-read what I said. Or are you saying Sterling and Young did a better job of it than Colombia did?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 05:56 AM
Insane Titan

You might want to re-read what I said. Or are you saying Sterling and Young did a better job of it than Colombia did?
so you think a couple of players is the same as the full Colombian team who fell over every time they was touched.

Like I said your bitterness shines through every time laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 07:08 AM