KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Fist Fight vol 8: Iron Fist vs The Winter Soldier

Iron Fist vs The Winter Soldier FF.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Winter Soldier wins. 3 100.00%
Iron Fist wins. 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fist Fight vol 8: Iron Fist vs The Winter Soldier
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Fist Fight vol 8: Iron Fist vs The Winter Soldier

In this episode of Fist Fight Bucky is payed by the Hand to eliminate Iron Fist.

Rules:

1.No weapons allowed. (Only their martial arts skills).
2.However, Bucky has his bionic arm and Danny can use his iron fist

Who wins this one?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 05:49 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Bucky kills him. He's in Winter Soldier mode, so he won't hold back and he won't play around. He's gonna punch Danny in the face with his metal arm as hard as he can.

/fight

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 06:01 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

This thread has actually been done before. It was overwhelmingly in favour of Winter Soldier at the time. That being said, it was before The Defenders came out, so I don't know if that show changed anyone's opinion on the matter. I'd still back Bucky for the win though.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 06:02 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This thread has actually been done before. It was overwhelmingly in favour of Winter Soldier at the time. That being said, it was before The Defenders came out, so I don't know if that show changed anyone's opinion on the matter. I'd still back Bucky for the win though.

All Defenders did was show us that with enough time, Danny can use the IF a few times in a fight.

But we also saw that Danny is a powder keg and can be easily manipulated or just outright raged into f*cking up when fighting someone better than him.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 06:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by KingD19
All Defenders did was show us that with enough time, Danny can use the IF a few times in a fight.

But we also saw that Danny is a powder keg and can be easily manipulated or just outright raged into f*cking up when fighting someone better than him.

Yeah, his ability to use the fist more extensively in a fight has definitely improved. He had it lit up pretty damn long during his fight with Elektra to unlock the door the Hand wanted to get through, and used it at least 3 times that I can recall off the top of my head (gut shot to Elektra, punched a crater in the one cave wall, and the strike Elektra redirected to open the door). And, by the end of the show, he seems to have learned to somewhat direct the shockwaves his punches can create, such as when he knocked Gao and her men back, but left himself and the other Defenders standing. And his durability was more consistent than on his own show. He took a couple of solid knocks throughout The Defenders and usually got right back into the fight. His durability showings on his own show were up and down IMO.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 11th, 2017 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 06:13 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

After watching the Defenders, I will now award Danny 2/10 wins. The rest still has WS stomping.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 07:59 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Winter Soldier stomps and stomps hard

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 10:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote