KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can Thanos one shot these guys

Can Thanos one shot these guys
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Hyperion was hurt/damaged when Thanos sent him flying and Thanos didn't stand still when Thor hammer him. It appears to have put him on his knees looking at the next scene. All of them were fatigued anyway since they had JUST came from one one the biggest wars they've had.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 02:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion was hurt/damaged when Thanos sent him flying and Thanos didn't stand still when Thor hammer him. It appears to have put him on his knees looking at the next scene. All of them were fatigued anyway since they had JUST came from one one the biggest wars they've had.
same old predictable carver with usual bullshit. Hyperion has been cut on his chest , that’s all. They wasn’t fatigued at all, nothing in the story says or even suggests it. Their clothing was raggy and damaged and that’s it as they came back from the space battle and didn’t change outfits etc.

Then again your post of ignorance is expected of you every time you post.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 02:31 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolverineX25
Weapon X

quote:
*sigh* it’s not hard to understand if Thanos hadn’t preserved him with a flicker of his life force he have been dead as he wanted in that state.

Right, but he wasn't dead yet. He was still technically alive. So my point is he didn't actually kill Silver Surfer, he KO'd him...or at the last beat him nearly to the point of death, but he didn't actually* kill him.

Look, I love Thanos. He's arguably the greatest villain in comic books. But the question of the thread was can he one-hit finish the Silver Surfer? My answer is No, he can finish the Surfer with several hits...but one? No. Now if you disagree with that, feel free to disagree. If you believe Thanos can one-shot the Silver Surfer, then explain.

Otherwise I think we're going to go in circles here...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 03:10 PM
WolverineX25 is currently offline Click here to Send WolverineX25 a Private Message Find more posts by WolverineX25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by WolverineX25
Right, but he wasn't dead yet. He was still technically alive. So my point is he didn't actually kill Silver Surfer, he KO'd him...or at the last beat him nearly to the point of death, but he didn't actually* kill him.

Look, I love Thanos. He's arguably the greatest villain in comic books. But the question of the thread was can he one-hit finish the Silver Surfer? My answer is No, he can finish the Surfer with several hits...but one? No. Now if you disagree with that, feel free to disagree. If you believe Thanos can one-shot the Silver Surfer, then explain.

Otherwise I think we're going to go in circles here...
He PRESERVED his with a flicker of life, if Thanos hadn’t preserved Surfer at all he would have been dead/died from the beating it’s not hard to understand.

He was in a state of limbo due to how weak he was.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:23 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Here is Hyperion right after his fight against Corvus...

(please log in to view the image)

Significantly damaged. I'm trying to figure out what is so impressive about sending him flying off when he is in a damaged state as shown here. Also, I already provided scans of the Avengers JUST getting out of a war and flying back home. They had no break in between.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolverineX25
Weapon X

quote:
He PRESERVED his with a flicker of life,

Exactly. So he wasn't actually dead yet. He didn't yet cross over. There was still a shred of life PRESERVED, so he didn't actually die, he was as close to death as possible.

quote:
if Thanos hadn’t preserved Surfer at all he would have been dead/died from the beating

Yes, I AGREE - HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD / DIED , meaning he didn't actually die yet. Thank you for clarifying my point.

quote:
it’s not hard to understand.

Apparently it is...

quote:
He was in a state of limbo due to how weak he was.

Yes, between Life and Death, he didn't actually die yet. He didn't fully cross over into death, he was still linked to life, so he didn't die.

QUESTION - Do you believe Thanos would kill the Silver Surfer with only one punch, kick, projectile, or psychic attach with no External Assistance (like the IG, HOTU, Cosmic Cube, etc.)?

If your answer is NO, then we are in agreement.

Last edited by WolverineX25 on Oct 14th, 2017 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 06:13 PM
WolverineX25 is currently offline Click here to Send WolverineX25 a Private Message Find more posts by WolverineX25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Here is Hyperion right after his fight against Corvus...

(please log in to view the image)

Significantly damaged. I'm trying to figure out what is so impressive about sending him flying off when he is in a damaged state as shown here. Also, I already provided scans of the Avengers JUST getting out of a war and flying back home. They had no break in between.
another typical idiot response. Funny you say he was badly damaged, yet when Thanos floored Hulk with a eye beam in infinity relativity (with Hulk struggling to get up) that is nothing at all. So which is it?

You posted as scan of them in danger clothes , they had no injuries of any kind. Please let’s see this proof they was tired etc...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:13 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by WolverineX25
Exactly. So he wasn't actually dead yet. He didn't yet cross over. There was still a shred of life PRESERVED, so he didn't actually die, he was as close to death as possible.

Yes, I AGREE - HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD / DIED , meaning he didn't actually die yet. Thank you for clarifying my point.

Apparently it is...

Yes, between Life and Death, he didn't actually die yet. He didn't fully cross over into death, he was still linked to life, so he didn't die.

QUESTION - Do you believe Thanos would kill the Silver Surfer with only one punch, kick, projectile, or psychic attach with no External Assistance (like the IG, HOTU, Cosmic Cube, etc.)?

If your answer is NO, then we are in agreement.
Without the preservation he would of been dead. If Thanos hadn’t of preserved Surfer after the fight he would died before the got to deaths realm.

Last edited by Insane Titan on Oct 14th, 2017 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:17 PM
WolverineX25
Weapon X

quote:
Without the preservation he would of been dead. If Thanos hadn’t of preserved Surfer after the fight he would died before the got to deaths realm.

Agreed. Thanos could* have killed him if he wanted to, but he chose not to. The reason being if he would have killed him, Mistress Death would have then owned the Silver Surfer's soul and would have been able to force the Surfer into her consortship. Thanos did not want to grant Death that gift without receiving her thanks, praise, and acknowledgment - we know she refused, so Thanos then released the Silver Surfer from his Life-Force Link and allowed Surfer to slowly leave the limbo he was placed in.

Thanos could kill Surfer with enough blows, but I don't think one will do it.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:43 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Okay is it me or he said Thanos can use ANY MEANS to one shot them?

If so, Thanos assembles the Infinity Gauntlet and deal done.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:50 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I have never in my life seen so much denial. Hyperion is obviously damaged there to the point of holding his chest, falling to the ground nearly koed and his words being fluttered. Anyone with common sense can see this. Thanos pushing Hulk back (who was up The next panel readying himself to punch Thanos) is completely different than Hyperion nearly knocked out after fighting Corvus.

Like I said before, Thanos omni attack pushing a damaged Hyperion back isn't impressive at all and bringing up Hulk doesn't change this.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:12 PM
Insane Titan

I have never in my life seen so much denial. Hyperion is obviously damaged there to the point of holding his chest, falling to the ground nearly koed and his words being fluttered. Anyone with common sense can see this. Thanos pushing Hulk back (who was up The next panel readying himself to punch Thanos) is completely different than Hyperion nearly knocked out after fighting Corvus.

Like I said before, Thanos omni attack pushing a damaged Hyperion back isn't impressive at all and bringing up Hulk doesn't change this.
so you’re going to do your usual coward routine of not quoting the person you are trying to address your point to.

laughing out loud you talking about denial , you’ve just flat out lied about the Thanos/Hulk thing. Hulk wasn’t up in the next panel or ready to punch Thanos or even”pushed back back”, he was floored.

This shows your outright ignorance and stupidity , the point isn’t about Hyperion getting pushed back as such. It’s he was further in the air than Thor who was nearer to Thanos who had just been smashed in the face. Anyone with common sense can understand this.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:57 PM
carver9

I can't quote you. I think You probably need to review that scene again and stop looking at single scans. I can post it and make you look bad but posting another scan for you??? Naah, it ain't worth it. I'll rather save that energy for others on KMC.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:53 PM
Insane Titan

I can't quote you. I think You probably need to review that scene again and stop looking at single scans. I can post it and make you look bad but posting another scan for you??? Naah, it ain't worth it. I'll rather save that energy for others on KMC.
piss poor excuse.

Yeah let’s see you post this scan of as you said “Thanos only pushing Hulk back” and “up in the next panel ready to punch Thanos” I will wait to see these scans showing exactly what you said.

You couldn’t even get the point in the first place. The Hyperion scan you posted harms your argument as it wasn’t at least till 5 pages later Thanos started to push the heroes back.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:10 PM
carver9

laughing out loud

15 pages...

http://abload.de/image.php?img=6ktfh9.png
http://abload.de/image.php?img=71efax.png
http://abload.de/image.php?img=8hrcax.png
http://abload.de/image.php?img=9w9c0m.png
http://abload.de/image.php?img=10cii59.png

And during all of this, we do not see Hyperion anywhere after he collapse. The next time we see him, he is flying off. Insane, I'm done with you because you are delusional. It's hard debating with someone who writes their own comics in their mind. Enjoy!! You get the last word.

Lol, you edited your post.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:23 PM
WolverineX25
Weapon X

Re: Can Thanos one shot these guys

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Thanos can use any means to one shot them

Thing
Colossus
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Thor
Superman
Silver Surfer
Majestic

Thing - Yes, If Thanos mustered enough strength / power, Thanos would KO, kill, and/or obliterate the Thing.

Colossus - Colossus is a strong character, but he's no Juggernaut or Hulk. Colossus' mutant based exterior will not protect him from a full on Thanos attack.

Aquaman - This one is mighty, but Thanos could finish him in one attack if Thanos truly intended.

Wonder Woman - No. If WW has a number of her weapons, she'd put up a dangerous fight for Thanos. Even without her weapons, he would have to beat at her multiple times to subdue her.

Thor - No. As with Wonder Woman, Thanos really has to fight Thor for real in order to obtain victory.

Superman - No, in fact this is a very dangerous fight for Thanos. The Mad Titan has to truly fight this fight, no cheap shots or one shots will win this one.

Silver Surfer - No. Thanos has beaten the Silver Surfer before, as I've discussed with Insane Titan, but Thanos needs multiple attacks to subdue the surfer, and he needs to catch him by surprise.

Majestic - No, multiple attacks required to win this fight.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:00 AM
Insane Titan

laughing out loud

15 pages...

http://abload.de/image.php?img=6ktfh9.png
http://abload.de/image.php?img=71efax.png
http://abload.de/image.php?img=8hrcax.png
http://abload.de/image.php?img=9w9c0m.png
http://abload.de/image.php?img=10cii59.png

And during all of this, we do not see Hyperion anywhere after he collapse. The next time we see him, he is flying off. Insane, I'm done with you because you are delusional. It's hard debating with someone who writes their own comics in their mind. Enjoy!! You get the last word.

Lol, you edited your post.
more bullshit, I said 5 pages and didn’t edit that part. Clearly you can’t read.

I knew you’d run off once I pressed you about the Hulk scan, Derrdick strikes again.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:14 AM
WolverineX25
Weapon X

Just to clarify though, if the Question were reframed as "Can Thanos Defeat the following", the answer would be Yes, Thanos could KO / Kill all of the people on this list. Just not necessarily in one shot / one hit.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 01:28 AM