KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Walk through challenge!!!

Walk through challenge!!!
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Walk through challenge!!!

Who is the weakest character that can walk through this from one side to the other (walk). Its a 100 miles wide and again, the goal is to walk from one side to the other...

(please log in to view the image)

Let's not try to find dents in the pic. We are going to assume that this is the perfect Glacier. Whomever you choose, they have to start dab in the middle of this Glacier, right in front of it and have to proceed at walking forward for a 100 miles.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Kitty Pride

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 02:01 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Loa

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 02:15 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Kitty Pride

winner

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 02:23 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ok, so you know I me and physically walk through it, not phase through it, lol. Strength please.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 02:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Human Torch.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 03:46 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Iceman

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 03:51 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

Hulk he gives of radiation that will melt ice

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:48 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Matter eater lad

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 05:38 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That Bear guy from Man vs Wild.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 06:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Actually, I think the winner of this challenge, as originally stated, IS Kitty Pryde.
Immediately after putting Torch, I thought of Firelord and Firestar. But both of those people are physically stronger than her.

I started to put "Graviton" or even the pre-Crisis "Gravi-Guard" as alternate choices.

The latter had the power to hold even the powerful pre-Crisis Superman down helpless:

(please log in to view the image)

Over-arching idea, though, of course, is that enough weight on top of ice melts it, as in the case of ice-skating blades. However, after reading the following article today, I'm not sure if that principle actually works on larger and more extreme scales:

https://www.livescience.com/1385-sc...ling-water.html

Interesting point to consider, at any rate.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Iceman

I am genuinely curious about this reply.

Most of the responses following mine in this thread are facetious, but WOULD, in fact, be valid responses to the original post as written.

Is this response the same? DOES Iceman actually have something in his power set that would enable him to walk through a glacier?

Serious question.

I've heard Iceman's powers have changed a LOT from the way they were his first 25 years or so ...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 03:00 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Naked Bear Fighter

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 06:53 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I am genuinely curious about this reply.

Most of the responses following mine in this thread are facetious, but WOULD, in fact, be valid responses to the original post as written.

Is this response the same? DOES Iceman actually have something in his power set that would enable him to walk through a glacier?

Serious question.

I've heard Iceman's powers have changed a LOT from the way they were his first 25 years or so ...

Iceman would simply become one with the glacier and walk through it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 09:52 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Naked Bear Fighter

That's SHIRTLESS Bear Fighter....Get yer facts right Bro!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 05:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That's SHIRTLESS Bear Fighter....Get yer facts right Bro!

Oh shit, my bad. How stupid of me! sick

I’d better watch it, or he’ll melt my face with his mighty pubes

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 05:49 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Oh shit, my bad. How stupid of me! sick

I’d better watch it, or he’ll melt my face with his mighty pubes

Darn straight they will.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 05:54 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Juggernaut

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 07:34 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

The Doctor...That wall was Azbantium, a mineral 400 times harder than diamond shifty

*technically didn't walk but just wanted an excuse to post video

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 07:40 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ok, so o guess there isn't a character STRONG enough to walk through what I said. Gotcha. I didn't say eat through it, freeze through it, burn through it. I said physically walk through it via strength. Didn't say punch either.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 08:22 PM
bluewaterrider

We're only good-naturedly teasing you, Carv.

It's just your original question is more interesting and allows wider participation than your restated one. I'm mulling over how Iceman would do in a tourney now because of what I learned as a result of this thread; Bobby's WAY more powerful now than the way he appeared in my old 90s comics ...

Darn it, Brooklyn!

Why couldn't you have answered this thread 2 weeks ago?!?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 10:34 PM