KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Delayed Brexit Means No Brexit

Delayed Brexit Means No Brexit
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Well as the majority of Brits know what the EU is now and most don't want to leave anymore...

"They were idiots before, but now they are smart and educated because they agree with my opinion."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 08:42 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RHaggis
"They were idiots before, but now they are smart and educated because they agree with my opinion."
This.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 08:44 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Scotland be super remain just to give more drama.

I wouldn't be so sure. Thankfully, the SNP wave has been quelled for the time being with their recent drop in seats in the last election, ironically enough mainly to the Tories.

Sadly though, yes, I doubt this would change much in terms of Scotland's Brexit position. I seem to be a minority among my fellow Scots. Ol' Nige didn't touch many hearts and minds up north.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 08:54 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't be so sure. Thankfully, the SNP wave has been quelled for the time being with their recent drop in seats in the last election, ironically enough mainly to the Tories.

Sadly though, yes, I doubt this would change much in terms of Scotland's Brexit position. I seem to be a minority among my fellow Scots. Ol' Nige didn't touch many hearts and minds up north.
Tories, especially in Scotland, have a strong unionist movement and are pretty based. Their position was to remain part of the UK, whereas Labour were kinda all over the place.

I really don't think they'll have another referendum soon. I think most people know they'll vote against it.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 09:17 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

What is the main problem with the EU not wanting the UK to leave? Why is this such a big deal? In the quick scan of the overall consequences of a Brexit, it seems like the UK would lose out more than the remaining members. or if this is such a huge issue, why not rethink the immigration laws to appease the people who voted for Brexit, because from what I understand, that was was of the biggest selling points no?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 03:49 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
What is the main problem with the EU not wanting the UK to leave? Why is this such a big deal? In the quick scan of the overall consequences of a Brexit, it seems like the UK would lose out more than the remaining members. or if this is such a huge issue, why not rethink the immigration laws to appease the people who voted for Brexit, because from what I understand, that was was of the biggest selling points no?
Because the EU is dependent on the UK remaining. An EU with no UK is like a cup of tea with out a tea bag.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hot water

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 08:21 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

But clearly touched you in all the right places aye Haggis?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 12:25 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Originally posted by Beniboybling
But clearly touched you in all the right places aye Haggis?

So immature! mad

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 05:53 PM
Flyattractor

Looks like KMC has its next new Bromance.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 05:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520

Who cares? They voted to leave. If they were too stupid to look up the consequences before hand...wait, aren't these the people who try to act like they are so much better than Americans?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 10:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Originally posted by Surtur
Who cares? They voted to leave. If they were too stupid to look up the consequences before hand...wait, aren't these the people who try to act like they are so much better than Americans?

Generalisation and half, me thinks.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 10:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Generalisation and half, me thinks.

Which thing? Their ignorance or the idea the Brits are somehow smarter than Americans? Smarter/better/whatever, whichever false notion people believe.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 10:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Which thing? Their ignorance or the idea the Brits are somehow smarter than Americans? Smarter/better/whatever, whichever false notion people believe.

Both.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 11:07 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

We are better than Americans.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 08:12 AM