KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

At least they are going out on their own, instead of being canceled. Not that they would ever be canceled with all the fan support they have. hah

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 06:59 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I was surprised to find out they get better ratings than Arrow.

It's a great show and I'll be sad to see it go. Yes they tended to repeat story lines, but the great characters in the show managed to still make it work IMO. I'm really hoping they find a way to do some sort of spin off and keep this universe going. Though it's hard to say who should be in the spin off. They have tried two already and failed.

I think a spin off would have to include someone like Castiel for it to work.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Castiel is wondering if Jack still has his soul left or if it's completely gone. *shrugs* There's just no way to tell.

If only angels had some sort of ability to check a persons soul? If only Cas himself had shown the power on multiple occasions...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 03:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, I was surprised to find out they get better ratings than Arrow.

It's a great show and I'll be sad to see it go. Yes they tended to repeat story lines, but the great characters in the show managed to still make it work IMO. I'm really hoping they find a way to do some sort of spin off and keep this universe going. Though it's hard to say who should be in the spin off. They have tried two already and failed.

I think a spin off would have to include someone like Castiel for it to work.

I thought they had tried to do a spinoff with the girls of the show but it didn't get traction.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 06:15 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I thought they had tried to do a spinoff with the girls of the show but it didn't get traction.

They've tried two spinoffs so far. The first was "Tribes" which was about the monster mobsters that ran Chicago. The second was indeed "Wayward Sisters", meant to star Sheriff Jody, Sheriff Donna, and the girls staying with Jody.

Like I said I think they'd need Castiel for a successful spin off.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 10:12 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Up until the stabbing of the girl, I was thinking they were gonna try a spin-off with those kids. Maybe with Jack also.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 07:01 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^prime CW material right there.

The show doesnt have good spinoff legs, though. Two for two on not getting picked up.
I honestly didnt have any interest in BLOODLINES, but WAYWARD SISTERS was much more tied to the show, w. characters i’d come to care about over a number of tears.

Your spinoff suggestion would have gotten me to watch. I like Jack, the townies seem(ed) like nice kids, and the cast could easily include other established characters like Rowena, another recurring fave, and of course, Lucifer.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 10:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kento
Up until the stabbing of the girl, I was thinking they were gonna try a spin-off with those kids. Maybe with Jack also.

Oh I knew the second they started hanging out it would end in tragedy. Jack's sudden personality shift gave it away. Notice how he was suddenly acting more naive than usual?

From the beginning those behind the show said Michael was not the big bad this season, seems like Jack might be.

I laughed at the excuse for Castiel not being in the episode. "He saw Jack vaporize a snake so...he took a walk".

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 04:12 PM
riv6672

Ah Mary, you big dummy.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: First off, Jack didnt do anything (kill someone in anger, w. extreme prejiduce) everyone on that show hasnt done a dozen times over.
Second, given WHY Jack might have done what he did, and his reaction to her bitching about it, she might have wanted to table that particular debate until there were, i dunno, a little something i like to call, witnesses.

Still, given her earlier comment about enjoying every moment she spent w. Sam and Dean, the handwriting was on the wall.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 11:28 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't it be easy to just...see if Jack sleeps? People without souls do not sleep. It should be really easy to figure out if Jack has a soul.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 02:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
Ah Mary, you big dummy.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: First off, Jack didnt do anything (kill someone in anger, w. extreme prejiduce) everyone on that show hasnt done a dozen times over.
Second, given WHY Jack might have done what he did, and his reaction to her bitching about it, she might have wanted to table that particular debate until there were, i dunno, a little something i like to call, witnesses.

Still, given her earlier comment about enjoying every moment she spent w. Sam and Dean, the handwriting was on the wall.

She's stupid, but I can't believe [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jack actually would kill her. There would be no coming back from that. There's also no reason he wouldn't be able to heal her if he did accidentally kill her. She should have lied to Jack and said it was okay and then spoken to Sam and Dean later.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 02:46 PM
riv6672

She's stupid, but I can't believe [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jack actually would kill her. There would be no coming back from that. There's also no reason he wouldn't be able to heal her if he did accidentally kill her. She should have lied to Jack and said it was okay and then spoken to Sam and Dean later.

Yeah, she should have shut her yap. Damn women and their tendency to talk.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 04:35 AM
riv6672

Well shit. Things got REAL.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 10:56 PM
riv6672

And even REALER.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Logically next ep. should begin w. the the funerals of Sam, Dean & Cass.
That last shot of Jack all in shadow, eyes glowing was hella cool no pun intended.
Castiel straight up shanking Duma was great.

Last edited by riv6672 on Apr 19th, 2019 at 09:37 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 09:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sam and Dean continue to make really stupid decisions. I'm not sure why they thought the box could hold Jack. Dean says it can hold an arch angel. You mean the arch angel Jack *ate* lol. He's above arch angels when he's at full power and eating Michael put him back at full power.

The way Jack was acting reminded me of how Cas acted when he was playing God.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 22nd, 2019 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:05 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Welll, I'm not sure what to think of the season finale, leading into the finale season.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2019 11:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was a pretty shocking twist at the end. I kept thinking it was gonna turn out that Chuck [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wasn't really Chuck, but was the entity from "the empty" pretending to be him, but nope...turns out Chuck was the big bad for the entire series.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 05:35 AM
riv6672

That was a pretty shocking twist at the end. I kept thinking it was gonna turn out that Chuck [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wasn't really Chuck, but was the entity from "the empty" pretending to be him, but nope...turns out Chuck was the big bad for the entire series.

Well, he always came off as kind of a dick to me, but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.
The look on his face near the end as Sam noticed he was enjoying things pretty much said it all, though.

It was a kick ass ending imo. Our heroes back to back against insurmountable odds which they will of course mount.

And i dont think we’ve seen the last of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jack, though his corpse was pretty sad to look at.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 03:21 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

I really thought that he was just testing them, like he knew how this was going to turn out. Then suddenly he's mad at Dean. Then I'm Nooo not my Chuck

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 05:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck in Season 5: nothing ever really ends

Chuck now: Lol j/k

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 07:17 PM