KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Shit show, went on far too long, haven't watched it since season 2 but both leads have chemistry with each other and seem likeable.

Me after reading this post:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 03:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
That’s cool, but I want the new stuff!

Me too. Looks like pretty much all CW shows are pushed back to 2021...except Supernatural smile

So we won't have to wait until next year, but we won't be seeing any new episodes until this fall.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 03:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
Me too. Looks like pretty much all CW shows are pushed back to 2021...except Supernatural smile

So we won't have to wait until next year, but we won't be seeing any new episodes until this fall.

Ah cool, that’s fair.
This is the show that’s gonna end, after all.

I swear it’s like Chuck did this whole pandemic thing just to drag this out and piss off the fans! evil face

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 05:30 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

These were pretty fun.

10 things that make no sense about Chuck...
https://screenrant.com/supernatural...-chuck-god/amp/

10 times the show needed a bigger budget...
https://screenrant.com/underwhelmin...-bigger-budget/

Honestly the budget one could have been in high triple digits.
The show deals w. some grandiose shit, which just ends up being ppl tossing each other around w. Tk. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 06:46 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope before the series ends they go back and finish the storyline with those other sibling hunters where one was a witch. There was the episode where their mom dies and the sister dies and at the end the brother reanimates her by putting her memories into some magically reanimated body made of branches, but the Winchesters were not aware he did it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2020 01:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
These were pretty fun.

10 things that make no sense about Chuck...
https://screenrant.com/supernatural...-chuck-god/amp/

10 times the show needed a bigger budget...
https://screenrant.com/underwhelmin...-bigger-budget/

Honestly the budget one could have been in high triple digits.
The show deals w. some grandiose shit, which just ends up being ppl tossing each other around w. Tk. stick out tongue

Some of the things about Chuck have simple explanations. Chuck is a dick, that's why he sent Kevin to hell lol. It's why he didn't bring back Mary.

As for why Chuck fears Jack, it seems clear to be me: Chuck can't be caged now. He can't be killed without devastating the universe. The only other option is replacement.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2020 01:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would be nice to see Ketch again before the series ends. It's quite easy to do the seeds may have already been planted. There was some flirting between him and Rowena. She runs hell now and Ketch definitely would go to hell even if God was on the Winchesters side. Makes sense they'd hook up. He also was an ally in the end so the Winchesters wouldn't want him suffering.

I was gonna say since Rowena runs hell maybe we could see Gabriel again, but I forgot angels go to the empty when they die.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 04:23 PM
riv6672

^^^Ketch was one of the few things I liked about the whole MoL plot. I never felt that was handled in an interesting manner, but he was pretty cool...thumb up

Chuck is a dick,

^^^in a nutshell, yes! laughing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 08:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

At first I thought they were setting this up for Jack to kill God and then become God, but I don't think he has the temperament. Could it be Jack kills God and then...has Cas take over?

The one ending I do not want is the "all evil wiped away forever" ending.

I've seen one theory that God and Amara will be wiped out thus making it so no more cosmic level events are possible, but that there will still be vampires, werewolves, rugaru's, etc. to hunt.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 01:46 PM
riv6672

quote:
The one ending I do not want is the "all evil wiped away forever" ending.

Yeah, man that would be such a cop out ending... mad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 06:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a theory: God wants to die. He wants the Winchesters to defeat him.

Otherwise why not just wipe their memories? The worst thing for a writer is for his characters to become aware of him, it would impact the story in ways he couldn't predict. He could have wiped their memory of him being a dick and they would have just kept on doing what they do. So why does Chuck allow it? He wants his story to end.

And why did Chuck kill Jack? We assumed it was because he is a dick(which he is), but he also would have known Jack would go to the empty. Surely he knows Death can enter there as well. Did he plan this? For the Winchesters to defeat him? And knowing what would happen if he dies, did he also set the stage for his replacement by getting Jack and Billy and The Empty together?

At this point if the series ends with them just trapping Chuck it's anti-climatic. Either they're gonna kill and replace him or they're gonna kill him and Amara too in order to make sure monsters don't take over.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 16th, 2020 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 05:37 PM
Flyattractor

Well that would be more fun then the tired trope of just Finding This Seasons Macguffin.

Man have they done that to Death on this show.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I have a theory: God wants to die. He wants the Winchesters to defeat him.

Otherwise why not just wipe their memories? The worst thing for a writer is for his characters to become aware of him, it would impact the story in ways he couldn't predict. He could have wiped their memory of him being a dick and they would have just kept on doing what they do. So why does Chuck allow it? He wants his story to end.

And why did Chuck kill Jack? We assumed it was because he is a dick(which he is), but he also would have known Jack would go to the empty. Surely he knows Death can enter there as well. Did he plan this? For the Winchesters to defeat him? And knowing what would happen if he dies, did he also set the stage for his replacement by getting Jack and Billy and The Empty together?

At this point if the series ends with them just trapping Chuck it's anti-climatic. Either they're gonna kill and replace him or they're gonna kill him and Amara too in order to make sure monsters don't take over.

That’s an interesting theory on Chuck.
It may be he isn’t even aware of it? Like he’s sabatoging himself...?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 08:48 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unfortunately Samantha Smith, who played Mary, has announced she once again has breast cancer.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 02:44 PM
riv6672

Oh man, that sucks. sad

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 04:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She beat it before so hopefully she can beat it again. She's only 50.

She is having a double mastectomy in a few weeks.

https://twitter.com/SamSmithTweets/...114093027188737

Just going down the list of the top responses you see Eileen, Ruby, Meg, etc

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 10:08 PM
riv6672

It’s good that she has support. That counts for a lot.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How come when Charlie was murdered they didn't just call Cas to come bring her back?!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 01:00 PM
riv6672

^^^PIS?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 01:17 PM
riv6672

Jensen Ackles shares last on set group photo.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/amp/...last-set-photo/

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 04:55 PM