KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

That’d be the only way I’d be okay w. it happening.
She welcomes her “boys” and they say screw that retarded Heaven!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:55 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For some reason I feel like she is more likely to be welcoming Castiel than she is the boys.

Maybe yanking him away from going to the empty.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I can see her doing that for Cas yeah, though come on, you know Rowena loves the Winchester’s too!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She'd take them, she has a bond with Sam too.

Speaking of Sam, Jared Padalecki has said he is also getting an impala.

So baby has a twin.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 07:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

To bad the spin off wayward sisters never got traction.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 11:02 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
She'd take them, she has a bond with Sam too.

Speaking of Sam, Jared Padalecki has said he is also getting an impala.

So baby has a twin.

Damn, he’s getting an Impala too?

I wonder what Misha Collins is getting? A dry cleaning bill for his trench coat?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 09:11 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
Damn, he’s getting an Impala too?

I wonder what Misha Collins is getting? A dry cleaning bill for his trench coat?

A dirty angel blade

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:17 PM
riv6672

^^^EW! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 12:27 AM
riv6672

Spoiler images from Oct. 15’s episode “Gimme Shelter”...:

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/superna...mages-released/

Man I can’t wait till this Thursday!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 12:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, and in 7 short weeks the series will be over.

Jensen Ackles has described the 19th episode as the season finale and the 20th episode as the series finale. Makes me wonder if God will be defeated in the penultimate episode and not the final one.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 01:06 PM
riv6672

^^^ oh that’s good to know, though. If the timing seemed off on the last few eps I’d have been freaking out expecting a swerve or cliffhanger of something!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 03:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta wonder if for the series finale they are gonna do a really epic "the road so far" segment in the beginning. You know...how for the finale they always play "wayward son" in the beginning showing clips from the season?

So I wonder if we'll get one that just shows the 15th season or if they'll do something special. Though to do one that covers each season would eat several minutes out of the episode.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 09:38 PM
riv6672

You gotta wonder if for the series finale they are gonna do a really epic "the road so far" segment in the beginning. You know...how for the finale they always play "wayward son" in the beginning showing clips from the season?

So I wonder if we'll get one that just shows the 15th season or if they'll do something special. Though to do one that covers each season would eat several minutes out of the episode.

Yeah I’d rather not have a clip show as the last ep. of the series... huh

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 11:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was recently revealed that due to covid certain people couldn't be brought back, including the actors who play John and Mary.

So we've seen them for the last time already.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2020 07:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really enjoyed the comeback episode. Mrs. Butters was great.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2020 07:34 PM
riv6672

I wasn’t actually expecting to see John and Mary again, tbh. John had a great one off return, and Mary’s death sent the group to a new status quo relationship-wise which her return would somewhat undermine really, so I’m not too upset.

I’m waiting till the weekend to catch the return ep. I must have total silence and halfway drunkenness to fully enjoy it!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2020 11:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps, but from the way they talk it sounds like they had planned on having them appear again, but covid got in the way.

So it's more just a cool thing that could have happened, but was taken away. They never did get to say goodbye to Mary though, while they did get that with John.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 08:54 PM
riv6672

Perhaps, but from the way they talk it sounds like they had planned on having them appear again, but covid got in the way.

So it's more just a cool thing that could have happened, but was taken away. They never did get to say goodbye to Mary though, while they did get that with John.

Ah, okay I get your point.
Still, I def. (personally) didn’t want/need to see Mary back at this point.

About the return ep...OMG Mrs. Butters rules! I was really hoping the guys didn’t have to take her out permanently. The Ghostbusters montage was frikking awesome, and so was Dean’s idea for getting him and Jack out of the room they were locked in.
And Sam got lucky? About damn time!

Sorry.
Language.
About darn time!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2020 08:47 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would have liked to see Mrs. Butters interact with Cas tho.

Still it was nice and the episode showed how powerful the bunker actually can be at full power. They can detect monsters. Though they need to find a new source of magic to power it up fully.

The Men of Letters always seemed mostly respectable. Now it seems they were all okay with enslaving a magical being and using it as a servant and guardian. Lol. That's a dark twist.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 12th, 2020 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2020 05:39 PM
riv6672

Mrs. Butters and Cas would have been cool, yeah! If only she’d been introduced a few seasons earlier I think she would have been a fan favorite. Oh man, imagine her and Rowena together?

You’re right about the MoL, but, I get it. Lots of organizations work like that in RL, like the English occupying India, or co-opting The Gurkhas when they realized how tough the little bastards were.

One thing I liked was Mrs. Butters’ comment on the inter dimensional telescope, sorry, geoscope, and Dean not seeing anything in it to be “not good”. Chuck’s been busy.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2020 06:41 PM