KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also how does a cosmic arch angel not know only Death can read her book? You piece of shit.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 12:20 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lucifer died knowing he was right about God all along.

Michael died all "oh shit I'm a cuck"

I think Lucifer came out ahead on that one! laughing MFAO

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 12:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now they are both in the empty together.

I'm still saying it's dumb Mike didn't know only Death can read Death's book.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 11:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hey, he wasn’t omniscient!

I do t think anyone on that show actually were, were they?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2020 09:51 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

God claimed he was omniscient, but clearly he was not lol. Otherwise he would have seen through their plan.

Also angels have super senses, why didn't Michael stick around Sam and Dean until the plan was set to go down? He let them all go off and plot to trick him.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2020 04:06 PM
riv6672

Exactly.

I don’t think omniscience exists in the Supernatural-verse.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2020 04:21 PM
riv6672

Exactly! laughing out loud

I don’t think omniscience exists in the Supernatural-verse.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2020 04:22 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Like I think the only thing that Chuck can't see is his own death. That's why he orchestrated things for his own death that first time.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2020 11:51 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kento
Like I think the only thing that Chuck can't see is his own death. That's why he orchestrated things for his own death that first time.

Ahhh, but here is the issue: this means he would have seen Dean's death. And Sam's.

Neither by his hand nor by each others hand.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2020 12:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I might have mentioned before, but it feels like they were f*cking with us with this talk of a potential mini series 5-10 years down the road.

Everyone is dead. Everyone who matters, anyways. Sam lived a full life and is in heaven with Dean. Sure there are ways they could be brought back, but it would cheapen the ending.

And I'm just gonna say it: I have zero interest in a tv show about Sam's kid hunting. Or a show where those kids whose family got killed by the vamps in the finale become hunters, since the kids losing parents to monsters was mirroring Sam and Dean's childhood. But nah lol, don't want it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2020 10:04 PM
riv6672

^^^Wayward Sisters was the only spin off I was interested in, and then only for Sheriffs Jody Mills and Donna Hanscum, not the kids they were saddled with, minus Castiel’s daughter, she’s cool.

Also...:
Ahhh, but here is the issue: this means he would have seen Dean's death. And Sam's.

BAM! Right there.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2020 09:46 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I mean in every single other universe he has.

But also the prime ones are involved with his end, the one thing he can't see. Which makes sense why he couldn't do what he wanted with them.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2020 07:57 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kento
I mean in every single other universe he has.

But also the prime ones are involved with his end, the one thing he can't see. Which makes sense why he couldn't do what he wanted with them.

There is still an issue: why didn't he see all the people he blinked out would come back? Was he blind to *everyone* ?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2020 10:26 PM
riv6672

^^^Though his eyes could see he still was a blind man.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 12:37 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

There is still an issue: why didn't he see all the people he blinked out would come back? Was he blind to *everyone* ?
I'm not saying there isn't some minor things that don't make sense. But most of the time he seems to know everything that is happening. He just couldn't see that Jack being a bomb would not kill him because he made the instrument of his death trying to trick the outcome of his death.

Also, the writers really don't care about things after season 5. Where he most definitely set everything up to happen and knew how it would end with Sam and Dean. When everything was much more powerful and things didn't just suddenly become easy for the boys.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 05:41 AM
riv6672

https://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2020...tural-bloopers/

Some funny stuff in this link!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 09:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I won't even link it cuz it's bad, but the new Walker trailer legit looks like it could be on Supernatural as a show they parody.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 11:04 PM
riv6672

Yeah I saw it. I really hope it’s better than it looks!

When the show was being shopped around I was rooting for CBS to get it. They’ve done a good job rebooting old shows like Hawaii 5-0, MacGyver, Magnum PI, SWAT...so I think they’d have nailed a Walker series.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2020 02:06 AM
Superdad76
dad

I won't even link it cuz it's bad, but the new Walker trailer legit looks like it could be on Supernatural as a show they parody.

thats true i think the same

Old Post Dec 17th, 2020 09:31 PM
Superdad76 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdad76 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdad76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Finally caught up with and finished the show. As much as I think the over-arching arcs of the last few seasons were poor, there were enough strong single episodes, characters and ideas/themes that made it entertaining imo.

Sad to see it go, but fifteen years is immense.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 12:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote