KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Castiel, when talking about Lucifer: "If he were lying, I'd have known it".

Lol...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 04:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Literally believed Lucifer when he lied and said he could stop The Darkness, lol.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 05:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I am just wondering how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Gabriel ended up in Hell. I mean the writers had hinted some time ago that he was still kicking around somewhere, so I kind of expected him to show up again at some point, but not like this. And now we also know the how as well. Turns out [SPOILER - highlight to read]: there is a specific blade for taking them out.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 05:20 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I don't get is: Lucifer can survive machine gun fire with bullets made from angel blades. Lucifer, while very weak, can survive getting stabbed directly in the heart with an angel blade.

Gabriel, thought he could kill Lucifer with...an angel blade, lol. So it turns out even if Lucifer had fallen for his trick it would have been 100% pointless.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 07:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I am just wondering how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Gabriel ended up in Hell. I mean the writers had hinted some time ago that he was still kicking around somewhere, so I kind of expected him to show up again at some point, but not like this. And now we also know the how as well. Turns out [SPOILER - highlight to read]: there is a specific blade for taking them out.

I'm guessing the fall weakened him and Asmodeus ended up capturing him. Or I guess it's possible Crowley did before he died.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 07:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Enjoyed the latest episode, though I feel bad for Donatello. Jack showed off a nice amount of power in the episode and it was nice to see Bobby again. Though I wish they had Rufus too.

It was annoying seeing Sam and Dean whine over what Cas did to Donatello. He had no soul, was corrupted, and had magic powers. So they can't just turn him over to the cops. Are they supposed to hold him prisoner forever? Sam and Dean have, in the past, been willing to allow innocents to die in order to save each other.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:19 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Both brothers have been little bitches this season, TBH. Dean was emo and annoying for the first part of the season, and now it's been Sam's turn recently.

But yeah, when a soulless guy who has clearly been corrupted past the point of return starts using magic to choke you out, it's time to say goodbye.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 01:46 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Donatello at least holds the pleasure of being the first guy the Winchesters helped turn into a vegetable.

Okay Bobby was in a coma, but he willingly chose to help out the boys. Castiel kinda was for a bit, but that's cuz he helped screw over Sam.

Still think it's super shitty God never brought Kevin back to life. He easily could have done so. I'm guessing Mrs. Tran has probably slit her wrists by now.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:46 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Surtur
What I don't get is: Lucifer can survive machine gun fire with bullets made from angel blades. Lucifer, while very weak, can survive getting stabbed directly in the heart with an angel blade.

Gabriel, thought he could kill Lucifer with...an angel blade, lol. So it turns out even if Lucifer had fallen for his trick it would have been 100% pointless.
I thought they said in that episode that they both had special blades?

It's been a while though but I swear the archangel blades aren't new.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sam in the latest episode:

"So this is what we've come to now? Thieves?"

Hey, how do you guys pay for all your hotel rooms and stuff again?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I thought they said in that episode that they both had special blades?

It's been a while though but I swear the archangel blades aren't new.

No, they just had regular angel blades.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Latest episode, great episode overall. I've never before liked an episode in this series that had no supernatural elements, but I liked this one. Had a nice noir feeling.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:27 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Surtur
No, they just had regular angel blades.
No, Kali specifically calls it an Archangel blade, and Gabriel admits it can kill him.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 05:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You're not going to believe this.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Mar 29th, 2018 at 11:29 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 11:22 AM
Nemesis X is online now! Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
No, Kali specifically calls it an Archangel blade, and Gabriel admits it can kill him.

Yeah, but it looks like any other angel blade.

Whereas the one we've seen Asmodeus has..does not.

Though the show does have plot holes so that could explain it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 04:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X
You're not going to believe this.

Airs tonight, it's gonna be good.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 04:19 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Just watched it. I'm happy. This was a good crossover and a refreshing one at that.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 04:04 AM
Nemesis X is online now! Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How much of the Ep was done in Cartoon Mode?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 05:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
How much of the Ep was done in Cartoon Mode?

At least like 70% of it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 02:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol@ Deans reaction to Sam calling Scooby Marmaduke.

Also lol@ Deans line of "I'd take a bullet for that dog".

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 02:42 PM