KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Well they have pretty much have cut the throats on their carreers at this point so I can understand them not wanting to give up their ability to make money.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Well the cast and crew have essentially said they will stick around as long as the network allows them. So we could see it go past 14.

I'm sure before the show ends they're gonna try to pitch another spin off.
laughing out loud I forgot about that girl spin off idea this season. Did that ever get off the ground?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:53 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

They've tried the spin-off test episode thing more than once. None of them have really panned out so far. First one was with that Ennis Ross character, for which they did a backdoor pilot episode in S9.

A spin-off could work. But none of the characters they've tried the tests with could carry a show IMO. As people have mentioned before, an interesting spinoff could have been those witch family siblings, but then they killed one of them off IIRC.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:08 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I know of the Chicago based one... what were the others?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The S13 episode Wayward Sisters was the most recent attempt. The one where it's an all-girl team-up to rescue the brothers when they go missing. Problem, as I have said, is that I just can't see characters like Jody, Donna, Claire etc. carrying an entire show.

So, they've tried these backdoor pilots twice that I can recall off the top of my head, and both times if failed to pan out.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 06:13 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If they did any of them I want the GhostFacers (Or what ever they were called) or just give me a season of Castiel and Crowley driving around the country in that big old car of Castiel's.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THAT!?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 06:43 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait...reapers are angels, this is eventually what we learn. Angels of death.

So how did the Yellow Eyed Demon possess an angel?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If they did any of them I want the GhostFacers (Or what ever they were called) or just give me a season of Castiel and Crowley driving around the country in that big old car of Castiel's.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THAT!?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but the last episode the Ghostfacers appeared in was kinda depressing. With the one guy sabotaging and lying to the other guy.

Though I think they did do some webisodes for Ghost facers.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 02:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, it seems to me Sam and Dean are more or less sociopaths by this point in the series.

Remember when they used to regret having to kill a demon instead of being able to exorcise it? Now they don't even hesitate to just stab the shit out of a demon.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 02:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen it argued that women tend to get a raw deal in this series. I don't necessarily agree with that. It pretty much seems like unless your name is Sam, Dean, or Castiel you're going to die horribly if you get involved with these people.

Does Sheriff Jody know she's living on borrowed time? lol. Sam and Dean should be like "it might be a good idea to make a bucket list and then...do that list".

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 02:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also wonder why they never tried to get Jack to learn to how heal people. Arch angels can even resurrect the dead so why did they not ever get him to try this? Why did he never try it?

Anyways, new season premieres in a little over a week. Apparently Dean is gonna be possessed by Michael for more than a few episodes.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 01:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 more days.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 12:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prediction: Sam bangs that chick he says "cool" with at the end.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 12:09 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I wonder what previously established lore they will take a dump on this season.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 02:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Dean gonna be hunting this year or rolling with the peaky blinders?

(please log in to view the image)

Is he off to kill a demon or to set fire to a rivals bar? We just don't know.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 8th, 2018 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 06:15 PM
Flyattractor

It would be nice if they did something different for a change.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 07:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They have revealed that Michael is seeking to build supermonsters and chooses to do so with vampires because he finds everything else tainted, but feels vampires are "pure" and just wanna feed. Which kinda makes no sense as we've seen plenty of supernatural creatures who "just wanna feed".

Also they have mentioned more than once Jack is "mostly human" which leads me to believe he might retain a bit of power, maybe just some enhanced physical stats.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 08:47 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

He'll probably have just enough power at any given moment to suit the needs of the plot. Much like angels do nowadays. One episode, they are little more than thugs in suits with a bit of super strength. Other episodes, they remember they have telekinesis, mind powers etc.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 01:33 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently he's gonna be trying to get his power back. He really did use them poorly before.

It could be that he is fully human and Sam is gonna be freaking out whenever we seem him hunting now.

At least Bobby is kinda back.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 04:58 PM