KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

Tucker Carlson

What do you think about Tucker Carlson?
I've been injured and had some down time lately to watch his interviews ad nauseum.

I think he's pretty legit but he gets goofy when he debates atheists. that's the only time i really see him lose his logic.

https://youtu.be/QKWc_mMal1A

I want others to break down different interviews and how he was LOGICALLY incorrect or correct.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 12:45 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I think you linked the wrong video.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 04:29 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tucker is hilarious, especially when he owns retarded leftists on his show, which seems to be on a daily basis.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 04:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

He can ask some good questions when he wants to. And he's not a dummy. But he usually just comes off as thinking he's much smarter and wittier than he actually is.

Also his voice and personality are very annoying.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Also his voice and personality are very annoying.

He does lay the smack on some nubs, for sure.

But...very rarely has he gotten a very intelligent, well-reasoned person on his show. He does that on purpose. Why would he want someone that could punch back?

However, he's not after the well-reasoned and intelligent people. He probably agrees with many of them. He's after the idiots and morons whose voices are too loud.

His personality...he's such an asshat. The dickbag that wanted to argue with everyone in college and went out of his way to cause problems.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 02:02 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Tucker is hilarious, especially when he owns retarded leftists on his show, which seems to be on a daily basis.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 02:36 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Neither can hold a candle to the Gavin!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 02:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL Tucker is a hack

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 02:49 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

the problem with talk shows is they on'y foster people who argue sh!t their fanbase considers stupid. It's not about discussion, it's about an espn-esque yelling match, and no one does that better than fox and cnn.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:26 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Firefly218
LOL Tucker is a hack

In a nutshell:
"you said it's ok to yell at melenia trump in public!"
"I didn't say that"
"Yes you did!"
'Not really"
"Yes you did!"
'I said Ivanka is being hypocritical when she's supporting an anti-women candidate while championing women"
"So you're saying pro women policy is bad?"
"That's not what I said"
"Yes you did!"
"Not really"
"Stop with your propaganda women!"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:40 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

A dumb person's idea of a smart person.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:43 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He needs to work on his expressions, I know he's going for the "How can you believe something so stupid" look, but to me his look comes across as "I'm too stupid to understand, can you use smaller words".

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:00 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
"I said Ivanka is being hypocritical when she's supporting an anti-women candidate while championing women"
"So you're saying pro women policy is bad?"
Is this seriously something he says in this video?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 12:20 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's nice, it doesn't negate the hilarious ownage Tucker dishes out.

All he has to do is essentially invite someone on and they usually defeat themselves just by being allowed to talk.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

That's nice, it doesn't negate the hilarious ownage Tucker dishes out.

"Ownage". Reporters aren't supposed to deal out "ownage", they're supposed to report what's happening and get the truth.
All he has to do is essentially invite someone on and they usually defeat themselves just by being allowed to talk. [/B]

Constantly speaking over someone isn't the same as "letting them talk."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:46 PM
dadudemon

LOL Tucker is a hack

This video was infuriating to watch. She was such an insufferable piece of shit. Being absurdly emotional and combative over every little detail. And she tried to wiggle out of the idea that she said some stupid shit in her twitter, backpeddling, that she didn't mean that Ivanka should have been able to be yelled at on the plane. That was very dishonest. Tucker tried to push that topic to call her out on how horrible of a person she is but Tucker got so far up his own ass trying to do his "Tucker" game, he didn't press it.

She's clearly a vile person. A true piece of shit. She's the type that would probably murder an ex-boyfriend who broke up with her because she's intolerable to be around (she's the type that she is the one who has to do the break-up). And then she would figure out how to, in some way, portray herself as the "real victim." She also very clearly objectified and may have even been skirting the edge on racism against Ivanka with her comments about smelling nice and vanilla bullshit.

She f*cked up. She posted some stupid shit about Ivanka. Backpeddled, and tried to play word games to get out of the obviously stupid shit she said. Tucker just didn't deliver in that exchange. And he talked over her so many times.

They are both assholes. It was an annoying video to watch.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
This video was infuriating to watch. She was such an insufferable piece of shit. Being absurdly emotional and combative over every little detail. And she tried to wiggle out of the idea that she said some stupid shit in her twitter, backpeddling, that she didn't mean that Ivanka should have been able to be yelled at on the plane. That was very dishonest. Tucker tried to push that topic to call her out on how horrible of a person she is but Tucker got so far up his own ass trying to do his "Tucker" game, he didn't press it.

She's clearly a vile person. A true piece of shit. She's the type that would probably murder an ex-boyfriend who broke up with her because she's intolerable to be around (she's the type that she is the one who has to do the break-up). And then she would figure out how to, in some way, portray herself as the "real victim." She also very clearly objectified and may have even been skirting the edge on racism against Ivanka with her comments about smelling nice and vanilla bullshit.

She f*cked up. She posted some stupid shit about Ivanka. Backpeddled, and tried to play word games to get out of the obviously stupid shit she said. Tucker just didn't deliver in that exchange. And he talked over her so many times.

They are both assholes. It was an annoying video to watch.

Lmao! Yeah, just look at the look on her face, especially at the end of the interview when she is clearly pissed and Tucker cuts her off and ends the interview.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tucker owns this guy on gun control:

The guy writes for mediaite and after this he wrote a whiny article about Tucker lol. Which you know was just because of how badly he was embarrassed by Tucker on tv.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:53 PM
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by dadudemon
He does lay the smack on some nubs, for sure.

But...very rarely has he gotten a very intelligent, well-reasoned person on his show. He does that on purpose. Why would he want someone that could punch back?

However, he's not after the well-reasoned and intelligent people. He probably agrees with many of them. He's after the idiots and morons whose voices are too loud.

His personality...he's such an asshat. The dickbag that wanted to argue with everyone in college and went out of his way to cause problems.
Basically, most of his guests are fall guys. And in the rare occasion where one of his fall guys starts to make a decent point he just does his best to maneuver around it. Basically, he's got a talking point that he's trying to get out and if you get in his way he will do everything in his power to see it through.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:05 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, you do see a lot of retards, like people who write for Vogue, etc. But sometimes you do get people like...this mayor from California.

Holy shit I feel sorry for whatever place she is in charge of. This is why I like Tucker, he will expose this silly bullshit.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:09 PM