KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's even more hilarious in context because it's Chicago and we've had like 500 murders so far. Just yesterday I heard a story of a 64 yr. old woman getting shot in the head. She wasn't the target, but gang bangers are too stupid to even aim properly.

Now she is dead, but the thugs will continue to run free. But hey...those damn cops.

And these murderers, thanks to the very racist efforts in the 60s and 70s and the continued subversive racism, are probably "Democratic voters and supporters" until they lose their rights to vote after they get caught.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

DDM is ****ing pissed today.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:15 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
And these murderers, thanks to the very racist efforts in the 60s and 70s and the continued subversive racism, are probably "Democratic voters and supporters" until they lose their rights to vote after they get caught.

We've been run by democrats for decades. Hell I know one of these pricks and they used to be a family friend. Michael Madigan, he has the biggest house in this neighborhood, it looks hilariously out of place.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
My argument is mostly I do not trust leftists to decide what is or is not fake news.

I agree with this point of yours. But...I addressed this point as being a relevant avenue, contextually with the video, already in my post. Do you understand that I absolutely loathe circular discussions/debates? They are not discussions and they are not debates. It's just talking in circles. We can just quote our posts back to each other or even write a script to do it. No need to waste time talking the same points over and over.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

it sucks going from one of the biggest guys in the gym to an emaciated weakling. someone could forcibly rape me and I couldn't fight back.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:19 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with this point of yours. But...I addressed this point as being a relevant avenue, contextually with the video, already in my post. Do you understand that I absolutely loathe circular discussions/debates? They are not discussions and they are not debates. It's just talking in circles. We can just quote our posts back to each other or even write a script to do it. No need to waste time talking the same points over and over.

I understand what you mean. I guess I'm just tainted by all the wacky shit this state did recently. What do you think about the HIV shit?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

hiv stuff is insane dude.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:22 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually I think it's worth its own topic...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:24 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

And she tried to wiggle out of the idea that she said some stupid shit in her twitter, backpeddling, that she didn't mean that Ivanka should have been able to be yelled at on the plane. T

WTF?

Bro, not once was the airplane incident mentioned in her tweet, stop strawmanning. Literally all her tweet said was that Ivanka was being hypocritical by supporting women's rights while supporting a candidate who would negatively affect women.

That is an absolutely fair and reasonable opinion to have. If Tucker wanted to ask her questions on why she thought Trump was bad for women, tha's fair game, but to make a baseless assumption on what she was trying to say and then double down instead of admitting he misunderstood what she said is sh!t journalism.

And by the way, completely mischaracterizing and then attacking someone for something they never argued while pulling out irrelevant sh!t to try and undermine their credibility is not a
quote:
little detail

I know you like indiscriminately saying both sides are bad, but it's utterly dishonest to go on calling someone a piece of shit for something they never even argued.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 12:01 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

lol!

Tucker REALLY got his ass handed to him in this exchange. It doesn't need to focus on anything else but voting. Tucker tried to trap them into a redherring discussion and they didn't take the bate. big grin Good on them. They seem well-versed in debate.

And they had proper responses to Tucker's poorly researched arguments, too. "Single issue state." They also covered recidivism and controlling for the specific variable that they wanted changed, too: ex-felons getting to vote.

This is how you tucker our Tucker.

What the ****? How the fck does our country have a law that doesn't allow citizens to fcking vote?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 12:09 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ex-felons aren't allowed to do much of anything. People have a need to feel superior to others, so anyone who has ever done wrong has to carry it with them far after they serve their sentence.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 05:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by NemeBro
Ex-felons aren't allowed to do much of anything. People have a need to feel superior to others, so anyone who has ever done wrong has to carry it with them far after they serve their sentence.
So what's the point of them doing time in prison?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 05:44 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

This is a classic Tucker verbal beatdown. She's clearly capitalizing on the violence by selling "self-defense" classes. And the examples she provides are from places far away: Portland and DC.

She'd be much more effective at helping these people if they taught proper gun use, accuracy improvement, and put in some situation training (that could include Hand to Hand elements). But using a gun? No way! Guns are so bad!

Isn't it possible she doesn't know how to train people using guns?

How does her teaching people how to defend themselves unarmed hurt people who train others in how to use their guns precisely?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 05:52 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
WTF?

Bro, not once was the airplane incident mentioned in her tweet, stop strawmanning.

I addressed this already in my post, don't pretend like I never addressed this very specific dodge of hers and now yours, just to troll me. Stop wasting my time. I've seen your posts: you're definitely not worth spending any time on.

If you're young (less than 15), your posts/replies may make more sense. If so, please forgive me for talking down to you. If not, holy shit.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:46 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I addressed this already in my post, don't pretend like I never addressed this very specific dodge of hers and now yours, just to troll me. Stop wasting my time. I've seen your posts: you're definitely not worth spending any time on.

If you're young (less than 15), your posts/replies may make more sense. If so, please forgive me for talking down to you. If not, holy shit.

Dude YOU'RE not worth spending time on. Acting high and mighty, you come off as a petulant child.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:51 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Dude YOU'RE not worth spending time on. Acting high and mighty, you come off as a petulant child.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
(please log in to view the image)
How many times have you used this graphic in your KKK group text?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:01 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
How many times have you used this graphic in your KKK group text?

Ohhhh!! That so Burned ME!

Oh wait no it didn't.

smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ohhhh!! That so Burned ME!

Oh wait no it didn't.

smile
Why do you hate black ppl???

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:07 PM
Flyattractor

Why do you want me to hate black people?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:11 PM