KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why do you want me to hate black people?
I want peace and love between all living beings in the universe except your b!tchass

smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:14 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But only if they vote the same way as you?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Firefly218

^
This is typically what happens when Tucker tries to debate someone who isn't some green 2nd year college student or rando loud-mouth moron, which is his forte. He gets his shit pushed in by anyone of moderate intelligence or above, figuratively speaking of course

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
^
This is typically what happens when Tucker tries to debate someone who isn't some green 2nd year college student or rando loud-mouth moron, which is his forte. He gets his shit pushed in by anyone of moderate intelligence or above, figuratively speaking of course

It is a Youtube vid and thus it is invalidated to be used in debates. According to Leftist Progressives Rules on Youtube.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't actually have an argument so I'm just going to tell you how sh!t you are so I can satisfy my superiority complex

Fair enough. thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 08:03 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude YOU'RE not worth spending time on. Acting high and mighty, you come off as a petulant child.

LOL! Was this satire or something? Like if Trump jokingly told someone else they are too orange? Or did you say this with a straight face?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 09:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
But only if they vote the same way as you?
listen, I don't believe you hate black ppl it's only a joke. I believe you just think black ppl should drink at a different water fountain right? And sit in the back of the bus?

Originally posted by Surtur
LOL! Was this satire or something? Like if Trump jokingly told someone else they are too orange? Or did you say this with a straight face?
It's cute how all the conservatives have buddied up and watch each others backs, you're like a stupid family

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 09:56 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL! Did you just say that with a straight face Firefly? Do..do you not think the other side doesn't do the same? What do you think it is when morons go around "Bingo'ing" leftist posts?

Wait, were you under the impression those were legit things to bingo? Now that is what is cute bro.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 09:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL! Did you just say that with a straight face Firefly? Do..do you not think the other side doesn't do the same? What do you think it is when morons go around "Bingo'ing" leftist posts?

Wait, were you under the impression those were legit things to bingo? Now that is what is cute bro.
Liberals tear each other apart way too much. We attack ourselves and let the conservatives win. Conservatives, for better or worse, seem to be very fuking united and unilateral in their action. That unity is cracking a little though under the Trump administration, a few republicans are challenging their OWN ELECTED LEADER!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberals tear each other apart way too much. We attack ourselves and let the conservatives win. Conservatives, for better or worse, seem to be very fuking united and unilateral in their action. That unity is cracking a little though under the Trump administration, a few republicans are challenging their OWN ELECTED LEADER!!!

Lol but leftists here do not do that. You can see it in the moronic "bingo" posts all around. Whether a good point is made or not is irrelevant, as long as you've talked shit to conservative.

And yes, liberals talk and conservatives do.

And I sure as hell didn't see many liberals challenging Hilary. It was mostly thumbs up to anything she did, or "whataboutisms" with Trump. Which is why it's hilarious to see leftists whine about "whataboutisms" now.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh my, Firefly's got Surtur's number now. Poor fella.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my, Firefly's got Surtur's number now. Poor fella.

Firefly, perfect example right here lol. It's almost like I couldn't have given a better example if I hacked Rob's account and pretended to be him.

That's just good timing Rob, top notch. Please tell me you'll be posting in the Harvey Weinstein thread next.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:15 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol but leftists here do not do that. You can see it in the moronic "bingo" posts all around. Whether a good point is made or not is irrelevant, as long as you've talked shit to conservative.

And yes, liberals talk and conservatives do.

And I sure as hell didn't see many liberals challenging Hilary. It was mostly thumbs up to anything she did, or "whataboutisms" with Trump. Which is why it's hilarious to see leftists whine about "whataboutisms" now.
Idk about that. The Bernie Bros had pretty extreme animosity towards Hillary.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Firefly, perfect example right here lol. It's almost like I couldn't have given a better example if I hacked Rob's account and pretended to be him.

That's just good timing Rob, top notch. Please tell me you'll be posting in the Harvey Weinstein thread next.

^ OH my...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Idk about that. The Bernie Bros had pretty extreme animosity towards Hillary.

And most of the morons supported her though. You know this lol. The Bernie Bros are awesome as far as Hilary is concerned though, a perfect scapegoat to toss in there along with Russia and Comey and the man in the moon.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ OH my...

Rob, who is this supposed to fool? I'm just confused. There are a very select group of posters that post here. They all know how you actually are lol.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, who is this supposed to fool? I'm just confused. There are a very select group of posters that post here. They all know how you actually are lol.

^

Firefly, whatever you're doing, keep it up. Wow.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^

Firefly, whatever you're doing, keep it up. Wow.

Lol Rob, at this point you aren't to be taken seriously. You literally have no comeback to anything about your behavior anymore lol. It's a "bingo" or a "wow".

The question remains if others will be sad enough to buy into it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol Rob, at this point you aren't to be taken seriously. You literally have no comeback to anything about your behavior anymore lol. It's a "bingo" or a "wow".

The question remains if others will be sad enough to buy into it.

^ See?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ See?

^^Indeed, see? It's all this guy can do. Too funny.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:43 PM