KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Id's Awesome HH Tourney Odds thread!

Who da winner???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Green Lantern (Abhi) 1 4.76%
Wonder Woman (bluewaterrider) 0 0%
Thor (Damborgson) 2 9.52%
Silver Surfer (LoB) 3 14.29%
MM (M_M) 0 0%
Zoom and Elixir (Carver and Realitywarper) 4 19.05%
Zatanna, Mimic and Nate (Leo, Digi and Smurph) 2 9.52%
Flash and Superman Blue (DS and Philo) 6 28.57%
Kang and Doom (Bentley and Supermutant) 2 9.52%
Loki and Doom (celey and Supermutant) 1 4.76%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Id's Awesome HH Tourney Odds thread!
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

My teammateS didn't smile

Mommy said never trust a stranger on the internet, and I feel justified in rejecting Supermutant.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
so, tell us all: how's it feel knowing your partner stabbed you in the back like that.... shifty

His didn't stab me. He stabbed another Loki.

shifty

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:07 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

More Proof of Supermutant's WHORISH ways!!!

quote:

Supermutant wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 03:34 PM:
Hi man if we combine forces, we will utterly destroy the competition. Let me know if you want to team up in the Power Tourney.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:33 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol we were strong, LoB!

I told carver I had allied with you, Abhi, Smurph and others. A super friend team!

Edit: I hope people enjoyed my attempts at red herrings with my posts over the past couple of weeks or so....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol we were strong, LoB!

I told carver I had allied with you, Abhi, Smurph and others. A super friend team!

Edit: I hope people enjoyed my attempts at red herrings with my posts over the past couple of weeks or so....

The expose behind this tournament is even more fun than the event itself!

After the war you two have been waging for years now I can't believe Carver wanted an alliance!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:39 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Reading the posts was worth it just to see Supermutant absolutely wiping the floor with his teammates.

He deserves a medal, just for that.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:39 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Philosophía
Reading the posts was worth it just to see Supermutant absolutely wiping the floor with his teammates.

He deserves a medal, just for that.

That was countermeasured and he'd be acting suspicious if he wasn't following my second to second plan. You're just jelly Kang conquers.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:45 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
More Proof of Supermutant's WHORISH ways!!!

laughing As if more proof was needed.

Originally posted by Bentley
That was countermeasured and he'd be acting suspicious if he wasn't following my second to second plan. You're just jelly Kang conquers.

Will be interesting to see who the judges think had the stabbier backstab. Even though I didn't rely on my "teammates" for anything, Celey had a really good plan too. I almost wanted to join with him for real. But then I remembered that he beat me in a BZ. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 08:36 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, at this rate it's really you guys just competing for Mickey Mouse awards smile

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 08:51 AM
Supermutant

Yeah, at this rate it's really you guys just competing for Mickey Mouse awards smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 09:39 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Supermutant

Will be interesting to see who the judges think had the stabbier backstab. Even though I didn't rely on my "teammates" for anything, Celey had a really good plan too. I almost wanted to join with him for real. But then I remembered that he beat me in a BZ. stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 12:50 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Who did people view as the big threats?

Were people affected by photobucket being down? A lot of the respect threads were useless, though I found a workaround

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:59 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

For me other magic users and folks that have affected magic like Energy Supes and Surfer.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:12 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Magic is always a wildcard and The Flash connection West and ZOOM were my only concerns.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:41 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Magic is always a wildcard and The Flash connection West and ZOOM were my only concerns.

Us too, tbh. Everything else we felt we had a pretty good handle on. And since we have Z, speedsters were the slightly bigger concern than other magic users.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 09:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I focused in "lesser threats" because I was working under the narrative that you were going to hunt for the biggest threats. The ones that annoyed me the most were the magic users and then Energy Superman.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:16 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Who did people view as the big threats?

TP users then speedsters (since prep shields were allowed)
Didn't want some cheap mental shenanigans getting the victory, unless they were mine.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 09:55 AM
DarkSaint85

Btw, for those who are interested; there's a Chrome plug-in that fools Photobucket, enabling you to grab any scans you want.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 09:48 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

photobucket is a piece of sh!t anyway. take forever to load and always tons of ads and crap. personally i'm happy it's down so i don't have to bother looking at their scans. why everyone doesn't use imgur i will never know. /shrug

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote