KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Id's Awesome HH Tourney Odds thread!

Who da winner???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Green Lantern (Abhi) 1 4.76%
Wonder Woman (bluewaterrider) 0 0%
Thor (Damborgson) 2 9.52%
Silver Surfer (LoB) 3 14.29%
MM (M_M) 0 0%
Zoom and Elixir (Carver and Realitywarper) 4 19.05%
Zatanna, Mimic and Nate (Leo, Digi and Smurph) 2 9.52%
Flash and Superman Blue (DS and Philo) 6 28.57%
Kang and Doom (Bentley and Supermutant) 2 9.52%
Loki and Doom (celey and Supermutant) 1 4.76%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Id's Awesome HH Tourney Odds thread!
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Old Man Leo.

Get a scriptblocker, and a pop up blocker, and you don't have to worry that your family thinks you're shacking up with some Lithuanian model in your area who wants to meet up.

Id, how goes the judges? Do we have enough? Do we have a rough timeline (heh) for decisions,like this time in a week etc?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

We have nothing. I’ll get the ball rolling. I’ll try to get this done in a timely manner. And reach out a few members to see if they can help out.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 02:26 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i got the blockers... still takes forever to load images on that horrible site. i'm wagering votes aren't in before christmas. thumb up

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Just finished reading all the posts. Great job everyone. Shit that was alot to get thru.

A bunch of scans wouldn't load for me, mostly photobucket. I thought it was my phone but I noticed Leo mention it was down or something, so that's probably why. Scans from Martian mind, deathslash, and some from carver didn't work.

In don't know who I think won yet, still have a lot to process, but 2 notable standouts we're darksaint/Phil, and digi/smurph/Leo. Great planning and team work.

I also loved the backstabbing by Supermutant, and the shrewdness of bently to plan ahead for it.

Once again great job guys, and thanks for a fun read

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 04:22 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
Just finished reading all the posts. Great job everyone. Shit that was alot to get thru.

A bunch of scans wouldn't load for me, mostly photobucket. I thought it was my phone but I noticed Leo mention it was down or something, so that's probably why. Scans from Martian mind, deathslash, and some from carver didn't work.

In don't know who I think won yet, still have a lot to process, but 2 notable standouts we're darksaint/Phil, and digi/smurph/Leo. Great planning and team work.

I also loved the backstabbing by Supermutant, and the shrewdness of bently to plan ahead for it.

You OBVIOUSLY haven't read ENOUGH as I'm the CLEAR WINNER!!!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:48 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Raptor22

thumb up

Cheers, and gj getting through all of it! I've still only skimmed some posts, and I'm in the damn thing.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:51 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Phuck you all.

I'll try and read/judge today, but I make no promises. I hate you all equally.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:11 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:07 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I was like that's a weird looking Sidious laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:37 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Just popping in here to remind you guys that superman and thor are gay

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:40 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I got 2 judgement so far. Waiting on two more.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:05 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by "Id"

You can end the suspense by declaring me the winner!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:17 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I declare...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:29 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by "Id"
Who are the 5 judges?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:29 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Galán
Pro TC McAbe
Blair Wind
Beatbox

K-M (he will not be judging busy with IRL shiz)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:39 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Smurph
Who are the 5 judges?

2+2 = 5 for this Shaman, it seems.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 03:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I was hopeing K-M to be our Fith judge but he dropped out.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 04:49 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I submitted my judgment after getting death threats from Id, with the correct RL adress of mine.... had to read everything through the night and declare a winner, else he would come for me....

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 04:53 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Way to be effective ID thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 05:31 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
2+2 = 5 for this Shaman, it seems.
I wondered if it meant Id had filled in as a fifth judge. /srug

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 05:56 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote