KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Knowing exposing others to HIV is no longer a felony in California

Knowing exposing others to HIV is no longer a felony in California
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Didn't take long to show that you don't really give a shit about people being knowingly infected with HIV but just want to attack imaginary leftist stances.

Unsurprising.

Didn't take long for you to show that you will support your Leftist Stances over the safety of people.

Unsurprising.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 01:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get the written consent, the prenuptial agreement, everything. Women these days are relentless. Almost not worth getting your dick wet for.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 01:35 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Didn't take long for you to show that you will support your Leftist Stances over the safety of people.

Unsurprising.

Show me where I did that.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:24 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Show me where I did that.

....Ok...

*See Every Time Jaden Posts some thing "Blah blah Surter is a Righty" blah blah blah*

There. YOU HAPPY NOW!?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:18 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Isuggest that discouraging casual sex is ****-shaming

Uh, isn't sex a casual thing?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:24 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't take long to show that you don't really give a shit about people being knowingly infected with HIV but just want to attack imaginary leftist stances.

Unsurprising.

Lol nope, nice try. I do care, and it's people on the left putting together these asinine things. So yes indeed, I am VERY eager to see folk try to defend this, and yep I know the only ones who do will come from the left. You see I do not care just about this though, but what it could lead to. There is a problem when using the wrong pronoun can potentially land you in jail for longer than purposely infecting someone with HIV. I'm curious as to which side you feel has more responsibility for us getting to that point?

Also, did you have any comments on the batshit insanity of them making this no longer a felony?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 16th, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 12:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Ok...

*See Every Time Jaden Posts some thing "Blah blah Surter is a Righty" blah blah blah*

There. YOU HAPPY NOW!?

So you can't then. 👍 smashing.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:48 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol nope, nice try. I do care, and it's people on the left putting together these asinine things. So yes indeed, I am VERY eager to see folk try to defend this, and yep I know the only ones who do will come from the left. You see I do not care just about this though, but what it could lead to. There is a problem when using the wrong pronoun can potentially land you in jail for longer than purposely infecting someone with HIV. I'm curious as to which side you feel has more responsibility for us getting to that point?

Also, did you have any comments on the batshit insanity of them making this no longer a felony?

And yet no one here on the left has defended it. You continually create ridiculous strawmen and attack those imaginary leftists that exist solely in your mind and proclaim them to be representative of all people on the left. I've lost count of the number of times on these boards you and others have claimed "leftists will defend this" and when none of them do you still try and pin it on people.

I don't give a **** about pronouns.

Not prosecuting people who knowingly infect others with HIV is idiocy of the highest magnitude. It should be attempted murder if the person doesn't die and murder if they eventually develop AIDS and die.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:56 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Kurk
Get the written consent, the prenuptial agreement, everything. Women these days are relentless. Almost not worth getting your dick wet for.

Even written consent isn't iron clad.

Lawyers and judges without common sense can pervert anything.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Unsurprising.

Bingo

And yet no one here on the left has defended it. You continually create ridiculous strawmen and attack those imaginary leftists that exist solely in your mind and proclaim them to be representative of all people on the left. I've lost count of the number of times on these boards you and others have claimed "leftists will defend this" and when none of them do you still try and pin it on people.

Not prosecuting people who knowingly infect others with HIV is idiocy of the highest magnitude. It should be attempted murder if the person doesn't die and murder if they eventually develop AIDS and die.

#nailedit

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are those that do defend it though. Mostly coming from the gay community. You also don't need to care specifically about pronouns, but you should care that technically you could get jail time for not using the pronoun a person wants you to use.

And what I do isn't really any different from what people here do with conservatives.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 16th, 2017 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo

#nailedit

Any thoughts on the thread? Do you agree that this should be a felony?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:28 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by cdtm
Even written consent isn't iron clad.

Lawyers and judges without common sense can pervert anything.

Which is why we need to remember as a society that when it comes to rape cases, due process exists. Innocent until proven guilty is the standard. We have to say no to the bullshit of “listen and believe”

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:32 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Any thoughts on the thread? Do you agree that this should be a felony?

As a sensible person, of course I believe knowingly infecting someone with a life altering and potentially deadly virus should be a criminal offense.

See, and here you were hoping I would have been one of those "leftist" you keep inventing and attacking, but it seems they do only exist in your silly imagination.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I know we live in a world now that everything is liberal or conservative.

how phucking ridiculous but this is how basic most people seem to be.

however, i wonder how many liberals honestly support this.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:35 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
As a sensible person, of course I believe knowingly infecting someone with a life altering and potentially deadly virus should be a criminal offense.

See, and here you were hoping I would have been one of those "leftist" you keep inventing and attacking, but it seems they do only exist in your silly imagination.

It still is a criminal offense, it is just no longer a felony. Do you think it should be a felony?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

There are those that do defend it though. Mostly coming from the gay community. You also don't need to care specifically about pronouns, but you should care that technically you could get jail time for not using the pronoun a person wants you to use.

And what I do isn't really any different from what people here do with conservatives.
Focus on the issues not the left or the right. Pretty simple.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

laws like this make me believe the gov created AIDS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:38 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well I'm no eLawyer, but instinctively I say yes, considering how lethal HIV can be but I'm going on feelings here.

I'd be open to hearing the legal reason(s) why the felony aspect is dropped, considering certain criteria has to be met for a crime to be a felony.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Focus on the issues not the left or the right. Pretty simple.

I find it funny this is what people on the left tend to say when they are the ones in the hot seat.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:40 PM