KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Knowing exposing others to HIV is no longer a felony in California

Knowing exposing others to HIV is no longer a felony in California
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

I do believe that using the "wrong pronoun" can cause harm.

Just go over to the movie forums and see how many times Quanny nearly has a stroke every time some one makes fun of Snoke!!!!!

Its HILARIOUS by the way.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
And HOW does using the wrong pronoun cause risk of death or harm?

If someone purposely calls a person the wrong pronoun and that person then goes and slits their wrists...is that the type of shit you mean?

Jesus Christ, you cannot be this ****ing stupid.

The bill only provides for criminal penalties for violations of existing health and safety laws. Meaning that the provider would have to actively physically harm the resident, or neglect them in a fashion that leads to their death.

Groups opposed to protections for LGBT people took this portion of the bill about penalties for physically abusing LGBT seniors because they are LGBT, or denying HIV treatment to seniors resulting in their death, and misrepresented it, leading people to believe that it is the penalty for misgendering someone.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious ? You must have the world's tiniest brain.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:47 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Jesus Christ, you cannot be this ****ing stupid.

The bill only provides for criminal penalties for violations of existing health and safety laws. Meaning that the provider would have to actively physically harm the resident, or neglect them in a fashion that leads to their death.

Groups opposed to protections for LGBT people took this portion of the bill about penalties for physically abusing LGBT seniors because they are LGBT, or denying HIV treatment to seniors resulting in their death, and misrepresented it, leading people to believe that it is the penalty for misgendering someone.

Fair enough I understand now, but you realize the person you're quoting was talking about "emotional damage" from using the wrong pronoun and shit, right?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Gays are all the Crazy?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote