KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Euron Greyjoy vs Grey Worm

Euron Greyjoy vs Grey Worm
Started by: nfactor1995

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Sand snakes couldn't even beat a one-handed Jamie. Grey Worm wins this unless we get more feats from Euron.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:13 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
TV show Euron Greyjoy is the worst character on the series at the moment and it's not even close.

Almost every time he's on screen I end up laughing my ass off. His exchanges with Jaime were epic. His expression when dropping onto Yara's ship was excellent. His demeanor when fighting the Snake and Yara was great. You don't have to like him but I think he's great

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:04 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

thumb up
Honestly, I barely enjoyed other main chars this season - except for Tormund, Davos and Sandor.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:11 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I forgot to mention even the little facial expressions he makes look like he's just having a blast. When he stepped toward Cersei in their first meeting and the Mountain turned towards him, that look he gave made me "oh shit I think I like this guy now". And then the look he give the Mountain before leaning in to Jaime made me realize he's testing them! And I was like "Holy shit this guy is funny as hell!"

He did suck in Season 6 though...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:15 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Hes a typical Egdelord 1 dimensional bad-guy. Guy is like a cartoon mustache twirling bad guy.

"Look at me im so evil and crazy"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:48 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I can see that

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:51 AM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Inhuman
Hes a typical Egdelord 1 dimensional bad-guy. Guy is like a cartoon mustache twirling bad guy.

"Look at me im so evil and crazy"

Agreed, but man I had a blast watching Euron everytime he was on-screen. Simple one-dimensional fun villain.

As for the fight, Grey Worm beats the unholy crap out of him: fought in that hallway with Ser Barristan against the Sons of the Harpy, fought out of the fighting pit with Daario and Jorah against the Sons of the Harpy, and took down the Lannister forces at Harrenhall.

These feats outweigh Euron's wins over Yara and the the Sand Snakes, who were THE worst characters in the show's history and won every fight they participated in due to plot convenience until Euron's plot convenience trumped theirs. They had no business being a match for Bronn.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:36 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Lannister forces at Harrenhall.

smile
Nice post otherwise, though Yara isn't that bad herself - she slaughtered Ironborn before fighting Euron.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:43 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Ursumeles
smile
Nice post otherwise, though Yara isn't that bad herself - she slaughtered Ironborn before fighting Euron.

Ya I thought about that: the "remaining" Lannister forces at Harrenhall better?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:47 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

I think you're talking about Casterly Rock...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:48 PM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Ursumeles
I think you're talking about Casterly Rock...

There you go, my bad, Casterly Rock it was.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:51 PM
Rebel95

Yeah Grey Worm should take this

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 10:41 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote