KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Raqqa, the last stronghold of ISIS, has been retaken.

Raqqa, the last stronghold of ISIS, has been retaken.
Started by: ArtificialGlory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Raqqa, the last stronghold of ISIS, has been retaken.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:09 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is this why Gas Prices Jumped about 30 cents the other day?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remind me again: how many people in ISIS?

One more reminder, what would be the total number of soldiers you'd get be if you combined the military's of all the various countries in that part of the world that are against ISIS?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

has trump tried to take credit yet?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 04:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I blame Hillary for it.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

"I would've taken care of ISIS in two weeks if it weren't for misogyny!"

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:14 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

TBF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1JCrE_4BiM

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me." -Trump

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Better this then watching Obama pull all out troops out of the way and making them look like cowards.

YELLOW IS A PEOPLE TOO CLYDE!!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 08:01 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

If something happens on your watch, don't you get credit for it? I mean is this not what people said about Obama getting Bin Laden?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 09:25 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by socool8520
If something happens on your watch, don't you get credit for it? I mean is this not what people said about Obama getting Bin Laden?

Nah the Trump phone call controversy is way more important than ISIS.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 09:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ It would seem that way.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 09:50 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It's utterly meaningless they still have cells across Europe, and multiple generations of children in Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Afghanistan who lived under a constant state of warfare due to US foreign policy. These kids will then become the future Salafists and radical extremists built off of the wars of the 2000s. ISIS is the symptom of a larger epidemic hag isn't going away and there will be another group to replace them so long as we keep killing people in the Middle East. We've not even begun to see the end of the repercussions for our foreign policy

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 10:14 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Oh, so these guys won't murder anyone if we just leave? Good to know. lol

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 10:16 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Considering we've been blowing up their countries for decades, the onus is on you to prove we've made the region better.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 10:17 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ No it isn't. I didn't say we made it better, but it's crazy to think that we are the major problem. The Middle Eastern countries have been fighting each forever.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 10:25 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah, it's not like killing 250k-500k in Jraq and wrecking cities like Mosul, Kabul, and annihilating countries wholesale like Libya and Yemen helps at all. Please show me any Middle Eastern country that cluster bombs, dronestrikes, and has caused multiple failed states due to geopolitical meddling like the US. I'll wait

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:35 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Are you arguing with some invisible phantom the rest of us can't see, Cart? Because almost nothing you've said so far has anything to do with anything socool said.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 03:50 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah the Trump phone call controversy is way more important than ISIS.

Don't forget the Russian facebook ads. Important stuff, they even got to Pokemon Go.

Originally posted by socool8520
^ No it isn't. I didn't say we made it better, but it's crazy to think that we are the major problem. The Middle Eastern countries have been fighting each forever.

It's almost like he thinks the problem is us, because if the problem isn't us then it's the elephant in the room with the bomb strapped to its back screaming allahu akbar.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 19th, 2017 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 12:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, kudos to Trump for this smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur

It's almost like he thinks the problem is us, because if the problem isn't us then it's the elephant in the room with the bomb strapped to its back screaming allahu akbar.

Do you think it's harder or easier to convince said Muslim to strap a bomb to his back if he's seen his family killed and his country wrecked because a shitlord dictator was propped up by a Western country and then later had to be removed via force, which destabilized the country?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote