KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Daredevil vs The Transporter

MCU Daredevil vs The Transporter
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

MCU Daredevil vs The Tranaporter

Matt in full gear takes on Frank Martin from the Transporter trilogy. Fight takes place in Matt's apartment. How does the fight go?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 10:12 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Re: MCU Daredevil vs The Tranaporter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Matt in full gear takes on Frank Martin from the Transporter trilogy. Fight takes place in Matt's apartment. How does the fight go?

Hard to say. Frank Martin has never gone up against the high caliber opponents that DD has. No Nobu or Elektra or stuff. But the way he handles fodder is definitely more impressive than how DD handles fodder.

I will say this: if DD struggles with the likes of Kingpin and Frank Castle, then he'll definitely have a hard time against Martin.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:47 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Agreed

Any other opinion s?

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:32 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Bump

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:42 AM
HulkIsHulk

Hey

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:48 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'd back Matt. Transporter has good fodder feats, but so does Daredevil at this point. For example, during the sequence where he learns how to properly track Hand ninjas at the end of S2, he literally drops 5 of them in under 10 seconds. And on top of that, he has had fights against more established opponents, like Punisher, Elektra, Stick, Iron Fist, various Fingers of the Hand etc. It'd be a good fight though.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 03:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Frank has some serious durability and strength feats though

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:53 PM