KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ser Arthur Dayne vs. Khal Drogo

Dayne vs. Drogo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dayne 8 88.89%
Drogo 1 11.11%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ser Arthur Dayne vs. Khal Drogo
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

Ser Arthur Dayne vs. Khal Drogo

Two of the best fighters in game of thrones go at it. Who do you think would win?

-Dayne gets his two swords and Kingsguard armor

-Drogo gets a Dothraki blade and two daggers

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:25 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if jaime's words were to be trusted, my money would be on dayne

quote:
my master was ser arthur dayne, and he could slay the five of you with his left hand while he took a piss with his right. -jaime Lannister to loras /kingsgaurd

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Dayne. And it's not even close.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:44 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

^

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:46 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Dayne. And it's not even close.

Really? I think to say it's not even close is a little unrealistic. Drogo was the best of the best among the Dothraki, a group of people that are reknown for their skill in battle. No only that but we saw how good he is: he killed that one guy with his bare hands

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:26 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I'm not necessarily saying that he would win, but it would definitely be a good fight

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:27 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

We already saw how effective full armor is against a Dothraki. Drogo is at a disadvantage here. Remove Dayne's armor and it's a better fight.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:49 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Dayne without a doubt.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 01:36 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

furthermore, a dothraki on foot is disadvantaged against an armored knight. ser jorah proved it in season one against one of drogo's blood riders. it is known.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:32 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Well I can see how Drogo is definitely at a big disadvantage since Dayne has his armor. I still think it would be a great fight though

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:12 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

side note: if you put them on horseback, i think drogo would stomp. especially if he was trained to fire a bow while riding, which seems probable.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:29 PM
juggerman

Dayne

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:55 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
side note: if you put them on horseback, i think drogo would stomp. especially if he was trained to fire a bow while riding, which seems probable.
In the books, Arthur was a awesome rider as well, and we know that meh riders (Robert) can beat far superior riders (Rhaegar) through superior combat ability.
Not counting for the bow.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:05 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote