KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Egyptian police slaughtered in staged attack

Egyptian police slaughtered in staged attack
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Egyptian police slaughtered in staged attacj

Not much info on this apparently dozens of police were lured to the desert, and killed by gunfire be rockets in a trap. This is the first time I've ever heard of an attack like this, no group has taken responsibility

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...tm_content=2048

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Re: Egyptian police slaughtered in terrorist trap

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Not much info on this apparently dozens of police were lured to the desert, and killed by gunfire be rockets in a trap. This is the first time I've ever heard of an attack like this, no group has taken responsibility

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...tm_content=2048

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is just awful, it seems this was a planned ambush. Also this:

"One such militant group is affiliated with ISIS and has killed hundreds of Egyptian security forces in recent years, says Reuters. "

God damn. RIP to those police.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Egypt has been practically in a civil for for a few decades now.
What with the Muslim Bro Hood, and the Military Coups and stuff.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 07:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

All of this shit because of some cultural beliefs. Ridiculous

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:02 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Welcome to Human Nature 101.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm perfectly fine with different cultural values and such up until the point you are willing to kill others over them.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:15 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I lived on Rd 9 in Maadi during the last revolution and when Ansir Bait were trying to blow up expats. I got caught in the Sound bomb blast by the McDonanlds near Sakkanat station. It was pretty hectic. The Israli Embassy was in the Road behind and had a tank there often, the Police station on the Corniche was always getting shot up and they fired RPG's at the dish near Maadi Grand Mall a few times. The worst though was when all the convicts got out during the revolution. The company I worked for at the time shipped us down to Hurghada and we had two weeks vacation at that point till things settled. All sorts of shit was always going down. Love Egypt hate the state of it now.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:36 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
I'm perfectly fine with different cultural values and such up until the point you are willing to kill others over them.

And yet we do have some people who believe no culture is better or worse than the other. The fact is nope, that's hilariously wrong. Our culture is vastly superior.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Surtur
And yet we do have some people who believe no culture is better or worse than the other. The fact is nope, that's hilariously wrong. Our culture is vastly superior.

I don't think that any one culture is wholly superior to another, but I do take issue with someone willing to kill others if they don't go along with said culture.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think that any one culture is wholly superior to another, but I do take issue with someone willing to kill others if they don't go along with said culture.

Come on now. The culture is just awful lol. At least compared to ours. I think we do a disservice to all the people who suffer in that other culture when we pretend we're no better. We are, we need to be willing to say that if we want to stop it.

I don't mean to say it's 100% bad, it's not. But damn, I'm just reminded of the story of someone in our military being punished for beating down a general(in Afganistan or Iraq or one of those places) because the guy literally kept a kid chained to bed and raped him for 2 weeks. Then laughed about it when confronted. The excuse was "it's their culture". Then we had a girl there who was raped, her options were go to jail or marry her rapist.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:59 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

They did come up with a lot of advances in science and math iirc, but yes, their views on the treatment of women and such could really use a revamp

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:02 PM
Raisen

They did come up with a lot of advances in science and math iirc, but yes, their views on the treatment of women and such could really use a revamp

They actually know how to handle women properly.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:04 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ I would disagree.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:05 PM
Flyattractor

Their women don't. or Can't.....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:07 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ I would think Can't would be most accurate. I'd play along too if the alternative is being murdered.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus look at the figure they revere. Muhammad. He was a horrible person.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:08 PM
Raisen

^ I would disagree.

you have a right to your opinion

and I have a right to be right

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:20 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Lol

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:25 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Raisen
you have a right to your opinion

and I have a right to be right

Not according to the Left.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:26 PM