KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Egyptian police slaughtered in staged attack

Egyptian police slaughtered in staged attack
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
^ Lol

what's up bro. you're in the chair force or what

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:26 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Indeed. Get high enough ASVAB scores and you don't have to rough it with the dummies. lol

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:32 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
you have a right to your opinion

and I have a right to be right

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Indeed. Get high enough ASVAB scores and you don't have to rough it with the dummies. lol

I got a 91 back in 2004. I was chair force. 3p051. went to kunsan, korea but never Japan.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:35 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

you got that right

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:36 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I got a 91 back in 2004. I was chair force. 3p051. went to kunsan, korea but never Japan.

SecFo huh? I'm sorry. 2004? That's when I joined. Started as a 25x1L. (Crew Chief). Cross trained into Weather 6 years in though. manual labor is not my bag. Japan is pretty sweet. I enjoyed Germany as well.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:41 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

SecFo huh? I'm sorry. 2004? That's when I joined. Started as a 25x1L. (Crew Chief). Cross trained into Weather 6 years in though. manual labor is not my bag. Japan is pretty sweet. I enjoyed Germany as well.

I went through rammstein a few times.

I hated sec forces but I was in a rush to get out of my hell hole house. so it was either services or security forces.

sec forces was full of big bellied dudes who were gear queers and wanted to be spec ops or something.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:44 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I went through rammstein a few times.

I hated sec forces but I was in a rush to get out of my hell hole house. so it was either services or security forces.

sec forces was full of big bellied dudes who were gear queers and wanted to be spec ops or something.

I was stationed at kapaun which is about 10 mins from Ramstein. Not a bad little hub.

I hear you. I needed to get in quick which is why I chose open mechanical (horrible decision) over a 6 month hold for medical. Services is just mind numbing.

Maintenance is filled with a bunch of alcoholics lol. And weather always has that SOWT weather guy that thinks he's a badass. Little does he know they other Special Forces guys/gals make fun of them.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:52 PM