KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Raped in prison

Raped in prison...what do you do?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Stab that dude 5 31.25%
Report to authorities/Protective custody 8 50.00%
Become his property 3 18.75%
Act like it didn't happen 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raped in prison
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do feel fragile for wanting to stab a potential rapist.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:07 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You don't "Stab" people in prison. YOU SHANK EM WITH A SHIV!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also wait why is stabbing someone an over the top response to rape? Lol..

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:12 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is political.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember ladies if you're being raped and you have a knife..just take the rape.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:14 AM
Flyattractor

Thank Heavens (until that is made Illegal by the Fascist Left)
women aren't allowed to use guns to defend themselves (Wait that is Illegal now ...right?)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:17 AM
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Might as well rename this "Fragile Masculinity: The Thread" with all the tough guy posturing about how posters would respond to sexual assault with over-the-top and disproportionate acts of violence, as if rape is the worst thing that can possibly happen to them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Shut yo bitcch ass up

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 09:47 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Might as well rename this "Fragile Masculinity: The Thread" with all the tough guy posturing about how posters would respond to sexual assault with over-the-top and disproportionate acts of violence, as if rape is the worst thing that can possibly happen to them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

are you phucking joking? to most masculine men there is almost nothing that can be worse than being raped.

you have to be joking. I can't believe you would be this far removed from reality.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:26 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
are you phucking joking? to most masculine men there is almost nothing that can be worse than being raped.

you have to be joking. I can't believe you would be this far removed from reality.

What will happen next is I think he will claim he was kidding, and we're all just going to pretend to believe him. It's too awkward to do anything else at this point.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raisen
i'm quite familiar with the justice system.

most gangs have rules against homosexuality: skinheads, nortenos, surenos, Asian gangs, tango blast etc generally have rules against this. their members will be checked. the only gangs that don't have rules against this are generally black gangs that aren't bloods or crips.

southern blacks, mid west blacks, and DC blacks will rape.

if you are a criminal and may revisit the justice system, you better have a backbone. your reputation will travel around and you may be back in ten years. if you did nothing about the rape then you will have a hard time.

it's not about being a bad ass. it's about survival in a particular life style

Nope, they all ass rape other men. I've seen American Me, American History X, Sons of Anarchy etc.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Looks like 3 people have now picked the 'Become his property' option. Welcome to the club, boys.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:26 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Looks like 3 people have now picked the 'Become his property' option. Welcome to the club, boys.

..does this mean you became someones property in prison? lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:18 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Nope, they all ass rape other men. I've seen American Me, American History X, Sons of Anarchy etc.

It that the only reason you watched Robbie?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:21 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

What if you stab him and he ends up killing you?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:28 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Well then you aren't good at stabbing.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:29 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

You vote for the "Become property" option.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you don't know how to stab properly don't go to prison, sheesh.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:41 PM
Flyattractor

They should teach this in college now.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would probably be more practical than a gender studies class.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:53 PM
Flyattractor

It would liven up those Safe Space Circle Jerks.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:54 PM