KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Raped in prison

Raped in prison...what do you do?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Stab that dude 5 31.25%
Report to authorities/Protective custody 8 50.00%
Become his property 3 18.75%
Act like it didn't happen 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raped in prison
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I'm not one of the people who commented that and think revenge isn't moral, but wanting to stab someone who rapes you seems like a pretty natural response. Like "oooooh, someone would get really pissed off and violent if they got raped, they're masculinity must be so fragile if they feel that strongly against another man forcibly having sex with them!" That just makes no sense.

Just because you like dick up your ass doesn't mean any dude who has a violent reaction to being raped by another dude has a fragile sense of masculinity.

If you respond to assault with assault, then no, you do not. If you respond to assault with murder, then yes, you do.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:29 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Also wait why is stabbing someone an over the top response to rape? Lol..

Because you are not stabbing him in self-defense, you are stabbing him in retaliation. You are responding to a non-life-threatening assault with murder, because your fragile masculinity got bruised.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:31 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Mindset
Shut yo bitcch ass up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:33 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ lol

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:34 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Because you are not stabbing him in self-defense, you are stabbing him in retaliation. You are responding to a non-life-threatening assault with murder, because your fragile masculinity got bruised.

Or you could be preventing it from happening again, which can be argued as self-defense.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:35 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Would you extend the same logic to a woman? “Oh, you stabbed the guy trying to rape you? You poor dear, your precious, fragile femininity must’ve really been bruised!”

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:37 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah I agree that revenge is not justifiable, I would even go so far as to consider a violent assault in retaliation immoral, but to reduce the suffering of a rape victim to "oh your fragile masculinity got bruised" is ****ing ridiculous.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:37 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Raisen
to most masculine men there is almost nothing that can be worse than being raped.

Thanks for proving my point.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:38 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Yeah I agree that revenge is not justifiable, I would even go so far as to consider a violent assault in retaliation immoral, but to reduce the suffering of a rape victim to "oh your fragile masculinity got bruised" is ****ing ridiculous.

Sure it is. Just depends on your moral code.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:40 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by socool8520
Sure it is. Just depends on your moral code.

I'm not a moral relativist so that doesn't fly with me.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:42 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Then I can see why you would think that way. I don't though

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:43 PM
Adam_PoE

Or you could be preventing it from happening again, which can be argued as self-defense.

Pre-emptive self-defense is what Anti-Fa believes.

quote:
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Would you extend the same logic to a woman? “Oh, you stabbed the guy trying to rape you? You poor dear, your precious, fragile femininity must’ve really been bruised!”

Would you read the scenario described in the initial post and try again? We are not discussing using lethal force to stop a rape, we are talking about using lethal force to retaliate after a rape. Try to keep up.

Who is discussing the suffering of the victim? This is a hypothetical scenario in which e-tough guys imagine all the violent things they would do to someone who sexually assaulted them, because their masculinity is so fragile that the idea of being raped is the worst possible thing they can imagine.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:44 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Who is discussing the suffering of the victim? This is a hypothetical scenario in which e-tough guys imagine all the violent things they would do to someone who sexually assaulted them, because their masculinity is so fragile that the idea of being raped is the worst possible thing they can imagine.

Except this pre-emptive self-defense would be justified as it had already happened once.

Just because they are "e-tough guys" doesn't mean they wouldn't suffer. It's dumb to take that out of the equation.

well it's clear you're biased so okay then.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:47 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Would you read the scenario described in the initial post and try again? We are not discussing using lethal force to stop a rape, we are talking about using lethal force to retaliate after a rape. Try to keep up.

Your initial post didn’t make this clear. It gave me the impression that if you’re being raped, you need to shut up and take it and that an act of self-defense is proof of one’s “fragile masculinity”.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:52 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^

POE's just fisting ya'll elbow deep...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Really? How?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

By systematically tearing down all your points and defenses. He's not even using Crisco.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

He isn't tearing down anything. It's subjective at to what's moral or not so you really can't "win" that argument. He also projects his own thoughts on the reasoning behind why someone would do that, but since you agree with him, then I guess you would see it that way.

I would think it's okay if a woman stabbed her rapist

Last edited by socool8520 on Oct 24th, 2017 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

He isn't tearing down anything. It's subjective at to what's moral or not so you really can't "win" that argument. He also projects his own thoughts on the reasoning behind why someone would do that, but since you agree with him, then I guess you would see it that way.

Oh, he is. It's evident from the compete lack of countering on any of his points.

I agree with him now? Wasn't aware I had commented on my stance here. But if that's what you need to cope, I'm cool.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:00 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, he is. It's evident from the compete lack of countering on any of his points.

I agree with him now? Wasn't aware I had commented on my stance here. If that's what you need to cope, I'm cool.

No, you just don't seem to agree with the countering. There's a difference.

Do you? It seemed to me you did. If you didn't, then my bad.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:01 PM