KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Raped in prison

Raped in prison...what do you do?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Stab that dude 5 31.25%
Report to authorities/Protective custody 8 50.00%
Become his property 3 18.75%
Act like it didn't happen 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raped in prison
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
i'm not disputing what you said and i'm not saying you arent' objective surt. just responding to my part in my mistake interpreting rob's comment

Oh I know, it's just Rob seems to think I was arguing something I wasn't.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh I know, it's just Rob seems to think I was arguing something I wasn't.

^ cowardice

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^ cowardice

So just to be clear, you feel I indeed was saying you feel a dude being raped isn't as bad if he is gay?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

rob and adam.

i have a side question. if you were strapped with a shank, like a lot of inmates are. do you try to stab the guy while being raped or no? why or why not?

Stab, cos you're trying to stop an in progress assault.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Stab, cos you're trying to stop an in progress assault.

ok. so it appears you aren't fully in line with adam's reasoning of things.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:57 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
So just to be clear, you feel I indeed was saying you feel a dude being raped isn't as bad if he is gay?

Your words were "It is different", based on the logic that gay men already give and take dick. It's in your post on the following page, so do continue to be a coward.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like the prison atmosphere taints this though. If you get raped and do nothing that is like saying "hey, feel free to also come rape me".

The prison setting changes things, it's not like getting raped outside of prison. ESPECIALLY if you're in prison for a long time, you do need to worry about how others view you, and "dude who takes the rape" isn't a good view. You can surely report it, but then you'e just a snitch. What do they do to snitches?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

ok. so it appears you aren't fully in line with adam's reasoning of things.

Actually, knowing Adam he would be okay in stabbing someone if it was on the grounds it was stopping an in progress rape/assault.

He's rather reasonable from my experience.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your words were "It is different", based on the logic that gay men already give and take dick. It's in your post on the following page, so do continue to be a coward.

Again Rob, the difference comes in the rape response. I do not have sex with guys. Gay men do. So if they got raped and did what you say you'd do, rape the guy back? To me THAT is what is different from a straight man doing it.

This doesn't mean gay men are less harmed by rape.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:01 PM
Raisen

Actually, knowing Adam he would be okay in stabbing someone if it was on the grounds it was stopping an in progress rape/assault.

I just didn't get that impression from his comments but i'd like him to remark on this specifically.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:02 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
See? Fire with fire. That is a proportionate response. Not fire with nuclear weapons, because sausage fears.
Wait... so raping them in revenge is morally superior to killing them in revenge?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:12 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Wait... so raping them in revenge is morally superior to killing them in revenge?

Grammy Flash said an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:24 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Afro Cheese

Apparently because it's an equal act I guess.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:31 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
Apparently because it's an equal act I guess.

Makes you wonder how they'd feel about the death penalty.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:35 AM
Adam_PoE

I already addressed this earlier in the thread. It is legally permissible to use lethal force to stop a rape in progress, and I am entirely fine with that.

However, that is not the scenario presented in the initial post. The original poster asks how one would respond to being sexually assaulted after-the-fact, and presents a series of options.

My point, is that there is an inverse relationship between the fragility of the masculinity of one, and how disproportionately he responds to an event that is found to be emasculating in his eyes or in the eyes of others.

In other words, if you respond to a simple assault with murder, you are not proving how tough you are, you are showing everyone how insecure you are by overcompensating.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:28 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
My point, is that there is an inverse relationship between the fragility of the masculinity of one, and how disproportionately he responds to an event that is found to be emasculating in his eyes or in the eyes of others.

In other words, if you respond to a simple assault with murder, you are not proving how tough you are, you are showing everyone how insecure you are by overcompensating.

Cool. I don't disagree that the could be a motivation for some, but it came across as that is the sole motivation for any man who is raped.

Punching somebody is a simple assault. Rape is not.

The psychological damage and fear of a repeated rape could very well be a reason for an escalation of violence.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 01:43 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote