KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hellbat Vs War Machine

Hellbat Vs War Machine
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Hellbat Vs War Machine

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.
Bruce Wayne. James Rhodes.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Batman doesn't need a suit to beat War Machine :/.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:12 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Erm...Hellbat, surely.

I know you'll say 'this is what the threads for,to gauge his power level',but you must know Bats fought Darkseid in it right?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hellbat.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Erm...Hellbat, surely.

I know you'll say 'this is what the threads for,to gauge his power level',but you must know Bats fought Darkseid in it right?

^^^I know he got beat up by DS in it, yeah.
You didnt seem impressed by that feat in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t644196.html
Of course, there is the tendency to wank/not wank characters depending on who they fight to consider.

And no, wasnt trying to 'guage' anything. Just thought it was an interesting match up.

Last edited by riv6672 on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:23 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^I know he got beat up by DS in it, yeah.
You didnt seem impressed by that feat in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t644196.html
Of course, there is the tendency to wank/not wank characters depending on who they fight to consider.

And no, wasnt trying to 'guage' anything. Just thought it was an interesting match up.

Lol. Iron Spider is different though:

Maybe you should read up on the Iron Spider suit then.

They had to call the Elders of the Universe together just to stalemate it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: No one who was arguing for Iron Spider in that thread was serious....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:46 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Like i said. smile thumb up

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:50 AM
DarkSaint85

War Machine currently has the IG built into it, and was seen in the Ultimates trapping the Phoenix Force.

Rhodey stomps.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:55 AM
riv6672

K. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 11:52 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I was about to mention the Iron Spider could take both at the same time, Dark thanks for supporting one of the best written and established devices in comics thumb up

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:45 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol. Iron Spider is different though:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: No one who was arguing for Iron Spider in that thread was serious....

I'm no War Machine expert, but isn't it based on an older armor? With some military tweaks?

We all know military in comics are kids playing with legos compared to the tech hobbyists.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 11:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

War Machine currently has the IG built into it, and was seen in the Ultimates trapping the Phoenix Force.

Scans? Or issue number?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:28 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, IG? What?

Can it warp reality?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:31 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Iron Spider breaks the 4th wall and kills riv in his sleep.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:31 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

war machine fought galactus and reversed time by flying around the world super fast

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:33 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, you'd think since I started that "Iron Spider stomps" bandwagon, I'd know when I was being worked. *face palm* smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:38 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
You know, you'd think since I started that "Iron Spider stomps" bandwagon, I'd know when I was being worked. *face palm* smile

laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:40 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm

One would think, yeah.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:51 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Spider breaks the 4th wall and kills riv in his sleep.

^^^Better a quick death than what's been done to you in yours.

Roundabout death threat from you. Molestation innuendo from me.

We're even now. Done with this tangent.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:54 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'm proud of you, Padawan.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:56 AM