KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » There really was a media bubble

There really was a media bubble
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
https://www.thoughtco.com/independe...n-party-3303291

The topics this article lists as Independent beliefs are not the one that I hear 50.2% of the time. lol

I wonder what they mean by independent. Not being funded/influenced by a political party maybe?
Possibly students.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:11 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.thoughtco.com/independe...n-party-3303291

The topics this article lists as Independent beliefs are not the one that I hear 50.2% of the time. lol

I wonder what they mean by independent. Not being funded/influenced by a political party maybe?

Indeed, and if you had to place their beliefs as closer to the left or right, to which would you?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:11 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wonder if he'll address it and admit his error? my money is on either 'shit the bed more', complete avoidance of the thread, or a fun new alternate topic.

He waiting for the page flip, standard MO

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:12 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

But then would they really be reporters?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:12 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It depends on the news outlet. Isn't Fox news considered right with CNN considered left?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:13 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hannity is not as good as Glenn Beck in the lulz department.

He got BTFO by Trump though..........

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:14 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Hannity is not as good as Glenn Beck in the lulz department.

He got BTFO by Trump though..........

Beck's another shitlord

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:14 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It depends on the news outlet. Isn't Fox news considered right with CNN considered left?

Indeed. And if 50% are independent and only 7 percent are Republican...we still see far more liberal representation than conservative lol. Far more.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:15 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

This is if Independents(whatever the hell that is) are mostly liberal though. This seems to me like a cop out for a majority of reporters.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:16 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Beck's another shitlord
Beck is a shitlord but he supported Hillary and Obama.

He's the biggest shitlord if I ever knew one.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:16 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is if Independents(whatever the hell that is) are mostly liberal though. This seems to me like a cop out for a majority of reporters.
This is what I would call...........thinking.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

We could just as easily say "Independents are mostly Conservative" and it would be just as silly since we don't have the proof. Surtur's looking for anything to justify his clearly incorrect claim and then bungling himself with a poll that didn't support it.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:18 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If 50% are independent and we take them at their word, we have 28% liberals. 4 times more than the conservative number.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:19 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Beck is a shitlord but he supported Hillary and Obama.

He's the biggest shitlord if I ever knew one.

We get it, Clinton and Obama are bad.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:19 AM
Raisen

really tho...what the phuck is a conservative or liberal now any way? I consider myself very conservative but modern conservatives would call me liberal in a lot of ways. My interpretation of conservative is gov stays out of people's business...like marriage, abortion, etc.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:21 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

We could just as easily say "Independents are mostly Conservative" and it would be just as silly since we don't have the proof. Surtur's looking for anything to justify his clearly incorrect claim and then bungling himself with a poll that didn't support it.
Actually I made the argument that independents are liberal leaning. Surtur is saying 28% > 7%

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:21 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

4 times more libs than conservatives certainly does explain a lot, I have to say.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:22 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

He waiting for the page flip, standard MO

lol what a retard

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:22 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do love it how you cucks get so triggered over page flips.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:23 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, so when a media outlet does decide to lean one way or the other, seems more often it leans left. Shitty and disturbing.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:25 AM