KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » There really was a media bubble

There really was a media bubble
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ANYTHING to avoid having to be like:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alternate Universe Mature Surtur
whoops my bad. i did shitty math based on incomplete data.

never give up!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:44 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that's nice. whatever you need to do to avoid the point.
The point being you disagree that the media is 95% left leaning. Got it.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:45 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no he asserted that based on a poll that he misunderstood. therefore he was flat wrong. tryhard much harder.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:46 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I honestly give up.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:53 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

judging by your flattering post history in my honor, i doubt that very much.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:55 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

from the sourced article:

quote:
We’ll add another – the parties of today are much different than those in the 1970s. Additionally, with everyone’s information readily available through a quick online search, it’s no surprise journalists would be more willing to stay in the “independent” lane rather than risk being called bias based on their political affiliation.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:10 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ That's exactly what I thought. Which is why I said it was a copout

I think it would have better saying that they preferred not to say since their actually is an independent party.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:12 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
I'm not a political guy in the sense that I embrace an ideology. To this day I'm an independent thinker, an independent voter, I'm a registered independent... there are certain fundamental things that this country was founded upon that I respect and don't want changed. That separates me from the secularists who want a complete overhaul of how the country is run.

-bill oreilly

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:16 AM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
It also shits all over your '95% are Left' and "majority of our media leans left." claims, which is just golden as you've destroyed your own claims.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 04:55 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

What does your personal life have to do with this Adam?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
-bill oreilly

Bill Clinton.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nevermind....

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:49 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by socool8520
I think you should be fairly neutral to be a reporter. It's clear when you see the biases of reporting from either side. It's a pain to watch and you can't take either side seriously because all they do is try to make the other side look bad instead of calling it like it is.

No. You don't have to be neutral, you just have to be factual, honest, and choosing your coverage based on the importance of a story, not whether you still have to meet a quota of news from either side.

Forced neutrality is just as bad as bias.

Balanced coverage does not equal objectivity or fairness.

Hence why Vox and the Washington Post are >>>>CNN

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:41 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
No. You don't have to be neutral, you just have to be factual, honest, and choosing your coverage based on the importance of a story, not whether you still have to meet a quota of news from either side.

Forced neutrality is just as bad as bias.

Balanced coverage does not equal objectivity or fairness.

Hence why Vox and the Washington Post are >>>>CNN
The reporters have prewritten questions, the editors pick the parts to broadcast, usually based on which advertisers are sponsoring the programme.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:58 PM