KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"haha i just trol u. y u serious". (after melting down and derailing his own topic)

I never said I was trolling you. But you said "you derailed a thread" like it was a huge deal. I know you have 30 page meltdowns and all, it's okay man.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, Surtur REALLY shit the bed in this thread and it's his own bed/thread. Wow. How embarrassing.

This is extremely low effort trolling on your part...but...it works on Surts

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^

Still trying to force a win when it's obvious to all he really shit the bed and the doodoo is everywhere

So saying that I never said this meant guilt is trying to "force a win"? Okay.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
I never said I was trolling you. But you said "you derailed a thread" like it was a huge deal. I know you have 30 page meltdowns and all, it's okay man.

not a thread. YOU'RE thread.

so basically you're like "i wanna talk about the thing–DONT TALK ABOUT THE THING, TALK ABOUT BASH, HE HURT MY FEEFEES!!!"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@surtur Your intentions in here are obvious to all, so why continue to flail around in your shit covered bed instead of taking the loss and cleaning yourself up with some eWetnaps?

Weird. A non-story probably. On the other hand for certain folk it's certainly not a non-story whenever Mueller acts on some shit. Nice.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

so basically you're like "i wanna talk about the thing–DONT TALK ABOUT THE THING, TALK ABOUT BASH, HE HURT MY FEEFEES!!!"

I guess your response is strange to me. I don't really mind how the thread is going.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

@surtur Your intentions in here are obvious to all, so why continue to flail around in your shit covered bed instead of taking the loss and cleaning yourself up with some eWetnaps?

My intent was to show a story of him going about lobbyist Tony Podesta, indeed. Guilt or innocence didn't factor in.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:38 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I guess your response is strange to me. I don't really mind how the thread is going.

happy and amused that you shit the bed? doubt it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

happy and amused that you shit the bed? doubt it.

Hmm? Quan got in a funny line, all around I don't mind it. Its just a thread bro.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

glad we finally reached the final act in your standard meltdown, where you try to convince everyone that you were not having an emotional crisis.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You remind me of that one cop from Dark Knight Rises, Matthew Modine.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

My intent was to show a story of him going about lobbyist Tony Podesta, indeed. Guilt or innocence didn't factor in.

Your intent was and continues to be clear to all, your OP tells it, so continue to:

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:18 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

accurate thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:27 PM
dadudemon

Never has a spelling mistake ever been so embarrassing. You even all-caps'd the mistake as if you were emphasizing your fail. "Guys, look. I'm an IDIOT!"

This is what you get for correcting a spelling mistake I made 6 years ago in the GDF. lol

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Never has a spelling mistake ever been so embarrassing. You even all-caps'd the mistake as if you were emphasizing your fail. "Guys, look. I'm an IDIOT!"

This is what you get for correcting a spelling mistake I made 6 years ago in the GDF. lol

laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:19 PM
Flyattractor

I do love Bashy the Angry Little Monkey.

wink

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good one, I guess?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:20 PM