KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Raped in Real Life

Raped in Real Life
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Afro Cheese

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
i'd train like batman. train in multiple martial arts. lift like an animal. track him down and rape him. what's good for the goose bro
What if you knew you would get caught? Would the retribution be worth going to prison for rape?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:05 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
What if you knew you would get caught? Would the retribution be worth going to prison for rape?

I was being facetious. in this case I have too much life to live given the repercussions. this would be a bitter pill to swallow(no homo)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:06 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
wait. did some chick strap a mattress on herself as some kind of rape culture statement?

She lied about rape, then whined and strapped a mattres to her back in protest when the guy was cleared.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/14/columb...-mattress-girl/

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
She lied about rape, then whined and strapped a mattres to her back in protest when the guy was cleared.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/14/columb...-mattress-girl/

^

Surtur, always taking the side of the rapist sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^

Surtur, always taking the side of the rapist sad

So just to be clear, you feel mattress girl was indeed raped?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

silly question imo. it's like asking "how would you deal with a psychotic episode" to someone without mental illness.

if i was able to process it and maintain rationality and shrewdness, i would go to the police. i just think it's poor judgement to risk allowing them to escape justice while potentially ending up in prison or dead. but that's rational thought speaking.

so to sum up: no clue what i would do in either a psychotic episode or a rape.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
silly question imo. it's like asking "how would you deal with a psychotic episode" to someone without mental illness.
Good point. These kinds of hypothetical scenarios are useful for demonstrating what your ideal response would be/what your values are. But you can't assume for a second that the ideal response that you conjure up will be your actual response in the face of a crisis.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:15 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Here's one for straight men: Do you think you would feel more or less animosity towards your rapist if your rapist was a woman?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's one for straight men: Do you think you would feel more or less animosity towards your rapist if your rapist was a woman?

Oh I think most would feel more. Mostly because in this society we have imbeciles who feel it's not even possible, so there would be that stigma. Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh hell no that bitch has to DIE

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Oh I think most would feel more. Mostly because in this society we have imbeciles who feel it's not even possible, so there would be that stigma. Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman.
Really? I felt the exact opposite. I thought men would be more likely to want revenge on another man than on a woman.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: Surtur would rather be raped by a man than a woman, cos of "the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman".

Me personally, I'd rather have a woman grind against my cock against my will than have another man **** me, if it's an either/or situation and I'm getting raped regardless

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never actually said I'd rather be raped by anyone, just that I know how dipshits will react.

Especially if I stabbed the f*ck out of a chick trying to rape me. It shouldn't be seen as different, but imbeciles in this country would see it as different.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I never actually said I'd rather be raped by anyone, just that I know how dipshits will react.

Yeah, you directly implied it: "Oh I think most would feel more. Mostly because in this society we have imbeciles who feel it's not even possible, so there would be that stigma. Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman."

Weird.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, you directly implied it: "Oh I think most would feel more. Mostly because in this society we have imbeciles who feel it's not even possible, so there would be that stigma. Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman."

Weird.

I don't care what you feel was implied though. I just told you the reality. Did you have any further comments?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:34 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'd rape him back.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:38 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

TIL: Surtur would rather be raped by a man than a woman, cos of "the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman".

Me personally, I'd rather have a woman grind against my cock against my will than have another man **** me, if it's an either/or situation and I'm getting raped regardless
Let's assume it's anal rape.

Chick with a nice big strap on vs man with modest sized penis

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody said you have a woman grind against your cock. What was said is that you are raped by a female. Rob, men have been drugged and raped by women, had things shoved up their ass, etc.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

EXACTLY! This is because I've heard of instances of this and they didn't just ride the guys cock and leave him. He had stuff inserted up his ass lol.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Real penis over rubber toy? I'll take rubber toy in a 'have to' situation, cos I really don't want another man up my ass, unlike Surtur.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:41 PM