KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Raped in Real Life

Raped in Real Life
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, Vansonbee's 3 inch penis (if we're bing generous) or woman with massive strap-on?

i was being very generous. bing!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:00 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Dude, Vansonbee's 3 inch penis (if we're bing generous) or woman with massive strap-on?

Well, now, that makes this much easier to decide.

lol

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:00 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

"Plus just the stigma of getting overpowered by a woman." -Surtur

:0
I don't get what is so shocking about that. There is a strong stigma on getting overpowered by a woman (beat up by a girl).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:01 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, Vansonbee's 3 inch penis (if we're bing generous) or woman with massive strap-on? It's not a want this scenario, it's a have to do. Choose wisely.

Like I said, I'll play along if you guys answer first. If you can't, you're trolling lol.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:01 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Like I said, I'll play along if you guys answer first. If you can't, you're trolling lol.

I already said on the previous page that I'd take toy over real cock, so your dodging is very telling

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:03 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay fine. i would rather suffer the 3-inch penetration than have my anus and throat destroyed by woman wielding 2 dragon dildos. (in a non-consentual context, of course)

your turn

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:03 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'll take whichever one is bigger. I'm a size queen.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you really are. how's unicron? (thats my pet name for his butthole)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already said on the previous page that I'd take toy over real cock, so your dodging is very telling

And I answered too. So okie dokie.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:08 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Good, it's becoming harder and harder to walk through, because of how billowy it is now.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:09 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
okay fine. i would rather suffer the 3-inch penetration than have my anus and throat destroyed by woman wielding 2 dragon dildos. (in a non-consentual context, of course)

your turn

I'd respond, but like Rob I already answered the original question by Afro so going by his logic I've already responded.

If you want to dispute him by all means, do it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:10 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Billowy...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'd respond, but like Rob I already answered the original question by Afro so going by his logic I've already responded.

If you want to dispute him by all means, do it.

so basically you're chickening out of the bargain that you proposed.

you really do demonstrate consistently bad character. thumb down

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:12 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm using your pals logic. All you need to do is say it's f*cktarded logic and I will respond.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur is one of the biggest wastes of space to grace us with his presence in some time. He's a huge liar like his idol Trump-O.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

ok. so would you rather be raped by a black guy or a white guy. same penis size.

there's a gun to your head and you have to choose one or the other. i want serious answers here

Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur is one of the biggest wastes of space to grace us with his presence in some time. He's a huge liar like his idol Trump-O.

LOL! I'm just the worst, amirite?

Raisen

Originally posted by quanchi112

I thought you disliked rob more?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:23 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
ok. so would you rather be raped by a black guy or a white guy. same penis size.

there's a gun to your head and you have to choose one or the other. i want serious answers here

I also put out there:

Would a person rather be raped by a fat chick or a skinny one?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 12:23 AM