KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi

Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi

Something had set Lane Davis off, but that wasn't unusual.

It was a clear summer afternoon on Samish Island where Lane, a Donald Trump-supporting conspiracy theorist and prolific Redditor and YouTuber, lived with his parents.

Lane had spent the morning of Friday, July 14th as he did most mornings, on the internet. This day, like the others, Lane read and retweeted posts celebrating the Second Amendment, bemoaning diversity, and spreading conspiracy theories that alleged Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta was involved in a child sex ring, and that DNC staffer Seth Rich had been murdered for leaking sensitive emails to WikiLeaks.

It was the end of a busy week during which he contributed to the Donald Trump subreddit, and over on The Ralph Retort, a fringe blog where he worked as a political editor, (unpaid, according to the site's owner), he had celebrated the idea of a Kid Rock Senate run, claimed America was under threat of Sharia law, and wondered whether CNN was "literally ISIS."

Lane’s parents, Catherine and Charles Davis were used to their 33-year-old son's outbursts. They had become so frequent that Charles had started recording the tirades on his phone. But that afternoon, they were tired of Lane's screaming, wanted him to leave, and told him as much. Instead, Lane chased his parents around their home, spitting in his father's face while screaming that he wasn’t threatening to kill them, but "pedophiles who were taking over the country."

Catherine Davis called 911.

"He’s not physically threatening us or anything," Catherine told the dispatcher. "He just gets out of control and he’s ranting about stuff from the internet."

Was Lane drunk, the dispatcher asked? On drugs? Was there any history of a mental disorder?

"No, not reported, but he's not working and he gets on these rampages and he just needs to move on," Catherine replied.

The dispatcher suggested Catherine and Charles stay away from Lane until the police arrived.

"We’re trying to but he's chasing us around the house," she replied. "He's mad about something on the internet about leftist pedophiles and he thinks we're leftist and he's calling us pedophiles. And I don't know what all." Catherine laughed. "He just lives on the internet and he gets really worked up about everything that’s going on. He needs an intervention of some kind here."

Police were on their way, the dispatcher told Catherine, and she hung up. But Charles's phone kept recording.

On the 12-minute audio file later recovered by Skagit County Detective Kevin Sigman, a manic Lane, enraged by his mother's 9-1-1 call, says, "Okay, well, so here's the deal: If I am going to go to prison for threatening to kill somebody, I mean . . .”

"Leave the knife alone," Charles says while his mother tries to reassure him that no one wants to send him to prison, they just want some help.

Lane doesn't seem to hear or believe his mother. "So, you are going to send me to prison? My life is over."

Minutes later, Catherine called 9-1-1 again. The audio recording is hard to hear. In it, Catherine is running and the portable phone she's using breaks up. Catherine screams, "He stabbed him," before the connection is lost.

As the 73-year-old maritime lawyer and grandfather of two lay bleeding on the back deck, stabbed by his son in the chest and the back with a chef's knife, Lane walked outside, dropped his weapon and stood with his hands in the air, waiting for police to arrive.

Catherine called 9-1-1 once more. "He's dead, he's dead, he's dead."

In a seeming confession, Lane Davis told detectives that the fight had started over "whether toddlers could consent to sex or not," and his father had called him a Nazi and a racist. Held on $1 million bail and represented by a public defender, Lane has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder. His trial is slated for January.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:20 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

How did pedophilia turn to racism?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:23 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

White guy, Trumper and Alt-Righter murdered someone. *shocking*

Edit: Seems he used to work for Milo as an intern, no wonder he was pro pedo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:25 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awful.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

America: 1
Pedo: 0

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:29 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
White guy, Trumper and Alt-Righter murdered someone. *shocking*

Edit: Seems he used to work for Milo as an intern, no wonder he was pro pedo.

People murdering people in general is not shocking.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:29 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raisen
America: 1
Pedo: 0

Um, the Trumper pedo stabbed and killed what we can assume was a not racist and not pedo American (his father)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP, the killer needs to be executed. Are we 100% sure he did it? If so, why wait?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Um, the Trumper pedo stabbed and killed what we can assume was a not racist and not pedo man(his father)

It was sarcasm. my conic vs mentality is bleeding over.

I CAN see how this youtube/interwebs person could become a maniac tho. he's spouting stuff that a lot of people believe. he's just sounds like a weak minded shut in.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:33 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So we're all going to ignore the elephant in the room cos once again it's a White Nationalist Trumper who murdered...

Plus he's likely a pedo off the Milo chopping block...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:35 PM
Adam_PoE

Besides the alleged murder of his father, we know little about Lane in the real world. He graduated from high school in 2002 and by August 2003 had enrolled at Washington State University, according to a university spokesman. Lane hadn't chosen a major when he dropped out in 2004. Over the next few years, Lane racked up a few misdemeanors—traffic violations and a DUI—but generally stayed out of trouble, preferring to rabble rouse online.

In 2010, Lane published a very long paper, "Quantum Cold-Case Mysteries Revisited," in The General Science Journal, a non-peer-reviewed electronic journal that allows literally anyone to contribute and includes a warning against assuming claims made therein are true or fit "for any purpose or use." A Google Scholar search shows that no one has ever cited Lane's paper, which in place of usual citations includes a note, "In honor of the late, great, Albert Einstein and his celebrated paper which announced the famous equation E = mc2 to the world, this dissertation does not include any references."

On his YouTube channel—which still after seven years has just around 11,000 subscribers—Lane peddled the conspiracy theorist's greatest hits (vaccine cause Autism and 9/11 was an inside job among them), posted original pro-Trump raps alongside cooking tutorials, and most notably, released a three-hour long documentary on GamerGate. Curiously, Lane suggested the campaign of online harassment (doxing and rape and death threats) targeting female video-game developers in 2014 was linked to the education standards known as Common Core.

Lane's position in the GamerGate controversy is puzzling. Though initially a supporter of the movement, internal fighting over credit for his research led Lane to disavow his former colleagues. By the summer of 2015, he had defected to an anti-GamerGate group. The change in loyalty didn't seem to affect his tactics, however. In addition to his behind-the-scenes "digging" for the cause, Lane would call the employers of women game developers and their allies, in an attempt to get them fired.

London musician Joshua Idehen was one of his targets. Idehen said Lane sent an email to his manager, his agent, and to a charity he worked with, and alleged he was involved with pedophilia.

"Basically, for a week, he made it his mission to email everyone I had ever been in contact with. It didn’t cause me that much trouble, except having to explain over and over again what GamerGate was."

Around this time, Lane had hooked up with Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos, an alt-right provocateur who shared a similar interest in GamerGate, or the clicks that came with their army. Lane signed on as researcher and ghostwriter, one of 44 in Yiannopoulos's mostly unpaid employ (Lane later leaked the details of Yiannopoulos's intern horde to BuzzFeed).

A 2016 article titled "MacArthur’s Thought Police," arguing the MacArthur charity promotes censorship on social media, was originally credited to both Lane and Yiannopoulos, but is currently posted on Capital Research Center's website under Yiannopoulos's sole byline.

"Mr. Davis was a volunteer for me for a brief period of time prior to my founding MILO, Inc. I was unhappy with his work and discontinued the relationship. I then experienced his anger firsthand as he threatened me and later went to BuzzFeed making false and inaccurate accusations."

Lane found the opportunity for bylines not on Breitbart, but on a website even further to the right, The Ralph Retort. Headed by prominent GamerGate leader, Ethan Ralph—currently serving an eight-month jail sentence in a Loudon County, Virginia for assaulting a police officer—the site published Lane's content almost daily. Since the news of Lane's crime, the site has, in colorful language, distanced itself from Lane, and rejected the notion that the alt-right could have either indoctrinated Lane or given safe haven for his violent ideas.

In a statement made from jail and tweeted by his wife, Nora, who also runs the site, Ralph said, "The rush to score points against me, while completely expected, is also completely ridiculous. I'm only responsible for my own actions. I also lack the ability to predict future murders. This isn't Minority Report."

Last week, Lane's posts were scrubbed from the blog with a note from Nora that read in part, "As for Seattle4Truth, we'll be working to erase him from this website in the coming days. I don't care how big his contribution was. A guy that would murder his own father in cold blood doesn't deserve to be read. No matter how accurate he was in the past, he ended his usefulness to this world when he ended his dad's life."

Deleting Lane's contributions from the alt-right groups to which he once belonged doesn't quite answer the concern that these sites may have enabled or inspired him to commit violence, a feeling that has grown on the heels of several high-profile crimes by followers of the same alt-right conspiracy theories in which Lane dabbled.

A man who fired a rifle inside a pizzeria in an attempt to free what he believed to be child sex slaves hidden in the restaurant's back room, was sentenced to four years in prison in June.

That same month, Sandy Hook truther Lucy Richards was sentenced to five months in prison for threatening a 6-year-old victim's parent via voicemail, "Death is coming to you real soon." As part of her sentence, Richards is barred from accessing conspiracy-theory websites.

While Lane waits for his day in court, others in his orbit are cautioning against the dangers associated with conspiracy theories.

In a podcast about the murder, Jack "FoxDie” Pierce warned his listeners, "Some people out there that are looking into this deep-level conspiracy level thing, PizzaGate or whatever. You may be on to something. What I can tell you from experience is don't let it consume you. When you spend so much time trying to dig into information and trying to understand things around you, you do get enveloped by it, it does bother you and you do change. You do get too deep and some people go crazy from it, temporarily or forever, but that’s just a risk of going into these dangerous sort of fields."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:35 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

So we're all going to ignore the elephant in the room cos once again it's a White Nationalist Trumper who murdered...

I'm not ignoring it. the interweb is polarized to all hell. been mounting for many years as far as i can tell.

i don't see the how you think he's a pedo tho.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:36 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the murderer was the real victim because his feelings were hurt.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing to ignore. He's a horrible person who deserves to die. If he's a pedophile this also needs to be confirmed and also added to his list of charges. Then you execute him.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:38 PM
Raisen

well. I don't see this thing as being wide spread. no excuse but sounds like another schizo nut case. the right age and gender for schizo to occur.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well done, half a page and we're already at "must be insane lone wolf". Kudos KMC

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:40 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

No Rob, we just weren't going to do the whole "but Dems kill people too" gag. You could find a Hillary supporter who murdered someone if that is your goal.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:41 PM
Raisen

Well done, half a page and we're already at "must be insane lone wolf". Kudos KMC

huh?

this guy doesn't sound like an insane conspiracy theorist?

please counter or ask me my opinions on other similar matters if you want

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

stop acting surprised. you knew.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:42 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote