KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Left Cheers Wildly at the Murder of Unborn Minority Child.

The Left Cheers Wildly at the Murder of Unborn Minority Child.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Left Cheers Wildly at the Murder of Unborn Minority Child.

A heinous act commited against women, children and Minorities. All Committed by the Left. Hillary Voters all.

Justice Prevailed! The Left are the Greatest Supporters of Mass Muder of all TIME!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Disgusting.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:09 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Left and its Racist Agenda is indeed a horrible thing.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

awww the poor fascists didn't get to force someone to give birth. boo hoo.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This is an example of the times Ben Shapiro comes off like a retard, cos if she had carried to term, she and the child would be another 'leech coming here to give birth and leech off the system'

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why do you hate Latinos bashy and Robbie?

And my gosh.. You have posted quite a bit today.....Should we show some concern for you?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:28 PM
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
This is an example of the times Ben Shapiro comes off like a retard, cos if she had carried to term, she and the child would be another 'leech coming here to give birth and leech off the system'

Oh and just to point it out to you Robbie. That is a RACIST COMMENT You just made.

Shame on you for being an Anti-Semite.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who paid for it?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

This is an example of the times Ben Shapiro comes off like aretard, cos if she had carried to term, she and the child would be another 'leech coming her to give birth and leech off the system'

This is such a dumb argument that I see people make time and time again as if there's some hypocrisy for someone to be pro-life and not believe in a welfare state. You don't have to be willing to pay for someone's cost of living to say they have a right to not be killed by somebody else. If somebody is against welfare, or drives by a homeless poor person and doesn't give them money, it's not hypocritical for them to say that that person shouldn't be murdered. This logically incoherent argument that keeps getting repeated is nothing more than blatant sophistry.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:31 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...n-idUSKBN1CT2RP

quote:
The girl, whose nationality has not been disclosed, entered the United States without any family in September and was immediately detained by U.S. authorities and placed in a shelter in Texas for unaccompanied illegal immigrant minors.

so she was not 15-weeks pregnant when aprehended, as your scum-sucking source suggests. she was kept in jail for over a month. so at worst she was likely 8-10 weeks pregnant when she was put in a cell and delayed, so that muppets like you would get outraged over "FIFTEEN WEEKZ!!!11".

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Oct 26th, 2017 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, so can we deport her now?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is such a dumb argument that I see people make time and time again as if there's some hypocrisy for someone to be pro-life and not believe in a welfare state. You don't have to be willing to pay for someone's cost of living to say they have a right to not be killed by somebody else. If somebody is against welfare, or drives by a homeless poor person and doesn't give them money, it's not hypocritical for them to say that that person shouldn't be murdered. This logically incoherent argument that keeps getting repeated is nothing more than blatant sophistry.
Personally, I think that if you're strictly pro-life, not giving a shit about what happens to the child after it's been born makes you a complete hypocrite. If you value human life that much, then you should value it regardless of the circumstances.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:33 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...n-idUSKBN1CT2RP

so she was not 15-weeks pregnant when aprehended, as your scum-sucking source suggests. she was kept in jail for over a month. so at worst she was likely 8-10 weeks pregnant when she was put in a cell and delayed so that muppets like you would get outraged.

Real question is why didn't they ship her ass back to whatever Shit Hole of a Country she came from?

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:34 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Scribble
Personally, I think that if you're strictly pro-life, not giving a shit about what happens to the child after it's been born makes you a complete hypocrite. If you value human life that much, then you should value it regardless of the circumstances.

Because at some point You should GROW THE PHUCK UP and start TAKING Care of you SELF instead of thinking the GUMMIN is gonna wipe your Shitty Ass For you Your Whole Life.

Can't stay in those "Safe Places" for ever Scribby.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Wait, so you're disgusted because the US paid for her abortion and not because she had an abortion?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

There's a huge difference between not wanting the government to force you to help someone, or even not being willing to help someone, and not holding the standard that people shouldn't hurt them. If I don't give a homeless person my property, I'm not violating their rights. If I run up to and stab a homeless person I am violating their rights.

I agree that people should care about poor people, and many people, such as myself and Ben Shapiro, who are against government compelled welfare participate in private charities. I think on a moral level (not on a legally compelled level) you have an obligation to help poor people. If you aren't willing to help someone, as bad as I think that is, you have not lost the credibility to say someone else should not commit an act of aggression against them.

Robtard
Senor Member

Bingo. It's a fanaticism for the fetus, but a complete disregard for the born child.

Not saying DMB is strictly like this, but we see it often here with pro-life politicians. "All life is precious", then they complain that .50 cents of their taxes might go to some poor kid's milk money.

Flyattractor

Didn't D.C FORCE Texas to PAY for it?

Seem to recall that TEXAS *aka the GUMMINT* Did NOT Want To Pay for It or Even DO IT!

I say we should just send the Bill straight to people like Robbie since he has no probs with MURDERING Unborn Minority Children.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean we can debate abortion all day, but the baby has been aborted. The only thing left to do is to now deport the mother. Surely the leftists can cheer for that too.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:41 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Wait, so you're disgusted because the US paid for her abortion and not because she had an abortion?

I thought you were making the argument that it's a hypocritical stance to be pro-life and not believe in welfare. If I misread your post or misinterpreted your statement feel free to correct me.

And I'm disgusted that she had an abortion, disgusted that someone whose not even here legally was allowed to stay here and be able to bypass laws actual legal residents and citizens would have to obey, and also disgusted if taxpayer money went to performing this action because I don't think there is a defense for government subsidized abortion even under the pretense that abortion is okay.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:42 PM