KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Left Cheers Wildly at the Murder of Unborn Minority Child.

The Left Cheers Wildly at the Murder of Unborn Minority Child.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean we can debate abortion all day, but the baby has been aborted. The only thing left to do is to now deport the mother. Surely the leftists can cheer for that too.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Because at some point You should GROW THE PHUCK UP and start TAKING Care of you SELF instead of thinking the GUMMIN is gonna wipe your Shitty Ass For you Your Whole Life.

Can't stay in those "Safe Places" for ever Scribby.
ok
Originally posted by Emperordmb
There's a huge difference between not wanting the government to force you to help someone, or even not being willing to help someone, and not holding the standard that people shouldn't hurt them. If I don't give a homeless person my property, I'm not violating their rights. If I run up to and stab a homeless person I am violating their rights.

I agree that people should care about poor people, and many people, such as myself and Ben Shapiro, who are against government compelled welfare participate in private charities. I think on a moral level (not on a legally compelled level) you have an obligation to help poor people. If you aren't willing to help someone, as bad as I think that is, you have not lost the credibility to say someone else should not commit an act of aggression against them.
I think that's fair enough, really, and I can see where you're coming from entirely. It's more the attitude that I see in a lot of pro-lifers who don't give a shit about what happens to anyone and routinely crap on the poor and infirm, but heavens' above somebody wants to have an abortion. There is a lot of hypocrisy present among pro-lifers, but obviously from your views I can see that it's not the case across the board.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:45 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought you were making the argument that it's a hypocritical stance to be pro-life and not believe in welfare. If I misread your post or misinterpreted your statement feel free to correct me.

And I'm disgusted that she had an abortion, disgusted that someone whose not even here legally was allowed to stay here and be able to bypass laws actual legal residents and citizens would have to obey, and also disgusted if taxpayer money went to performing this action because I don't think there is a defense for government subsidized abortion even under the pretense that abortion is okay.

I was more pointing out what I pointed out, rage over her having an abortion and then the rage that surely would have ensued if she had the child. "Anchor baby!" seems to be the popular term people scream out.

But sure, I do think it's fairly asshat to be anti-abortion and then be anti assistance to children who need help.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Scribble
ok
I think that's fair enough, really, and I can see where you're coming from entirely. It's more the attitude that I see in a lot of pro-lifers who don't give a shit about what happens to anyone and routinely crap on the poor and infirm, but heavens' above somebody wants to have an abortion. There is a lot of hypocrisy present among pro-lifers, but obviously from your views I can see that it's not the case across the board.

Just because that is the Alt-Left Version that your College Propaganda Enforcement Officials other wise known as Professors tell you, that doesn't make it true.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Scribble

The point I'm making is that even if I didn't have any interest in helping poor people at all, through government or private charities, if I was completely unwilling to help them (which I'm not), as morally indefensible as I think that is, it's not hypocritical to say that those people shouldn't have their right to life infringed upon by other people.

Once again, if I am completely resistant to offering any aid to a homeless person, it's not hypocritical of me to say that homeless people shouldn't be murdered and that the law should prevent that from happening.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:49 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
But sure, I do think it's fairly asshat to be anti-abortion and then be anti assistance to children who need help.

It's assholish,, and in my view morally wrong, but it's not hypocritical.

Also again there's a difference between being anti-assistance and being anti-government compelled assistance while being perfectly willing to participate in and donate to charities.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:51 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It isn't "Charity" when it is forcefully taken from you and used in ways you do not condone.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:52 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just because that is the Alt-Left Version that your College Propaganda Enforcement Officials other wise known as Professors tell you, that doesn't make it true.
You are literally braindead, friend, and clearly have no idea who I am. I'm not American, for a start, so I didn't get any of that liberal brainwashing at university, and secondly, although I am unemployed at the moment, I'm not on welfare, because I think that is the moral thing to do for someone in my situation.

Can you leave me alone now? Your posts give me cancer.
The point I'm making is that even if I didn't have any interest in helping poor people at all, through government or private charities, if I was completely unwilling to help them (which I'm not), as morally indefensible as I think that is, it's not hypocritical to say that those people shouldn't have their right to life infringed upon by other people.

Once again, if I am completely resistant to offering any aid to a homeless person, it's not hypocritical of me to say that homeless people shouldn't be murdered and that the law should prevent that from happening.
I do get what you mean, but I think the 'murder' thing is a simplification of abortion. I've said this many times, but I actually find abortion abhorrent as a concept, and would rather live in a world where it wouldn't ever be necessary, but there are many other issues at play, such as overpopulation and the inability to provide for many children that are born, ones that are born due to a lack of access to contraception.

If this child in question was born, and then the child and the mother were deported as well, you're pretty much dooming the kid to a life of poverty and suffering. If you think human life is that sacred, you would do something about it, and like I said, a lot of pro-lifers wouldn't lift a hand or offer a penny in that situation.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:55 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's assholish,, and in my view morally wrong, but it's not hypocritical.

Also again there's a difference between being anti-assistance and being anti-government compelled assistance while being perfectly willing to participate in and donate to charities.

Yeah, but, anti-abortionist want the government to make it illegal to have an abortion. If you don't believe the government should force someone to care for a poor/sick child, why should the government forcibly stop someone from an abortion. See now? If you're anti-abortion, you should morally be pro-assistance to needy children, all the way up until they're adults.

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 26th, 2017 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

So did the left cheer wildly, or is Shapiro just making stuff up again? sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:04 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

WOOOOOOO *applause* WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! F*CKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *throws stuff*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
WOOOOOOO *applause* WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! F*CKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *throws stuff*

Use jazz hands to be on the safe side.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

awww the poor fascists didn't get to force someone to give birth. boo hoo.

I don't think you quite understand what a fascist is, I must say.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:10 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Turns out she was raped by a relative and still couldn't get an abortion in her country due it being illegal

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Turns out she was raped by a relative and still couldn't get an abortion in her country due it being illegal

What a great place Vicente Fox was president of, great place indeed.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah that stuff doesnt happen in 'murica, especially if you have your head crammed up your own ass and never read the news.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Someone didn't think that line of reasoning out, cos:

yeah that stuff doesnt happen in 'murica, especially if you have your head crammed up your own ass and never read the news.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:30 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

It grows more amusing everyday that DMB mentioned this man in the same sentence as Isaac Newton. sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:42 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Beniboybling
It grows more amusing everyday that DMB mentioned this man in the same sentence as Isaac Newton. sad

TBF, both Shapiro and Newton probably both enjoy apples

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 08:44 PM