KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You Have Been Cuckold

You Have Been Cuckold
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

You Have Been Cuckold

Would you revenge cuckold or kill the person

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:31 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Neither. Divorce works for me.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:34 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Neither. Divorce works for me.
Do you know what Cuckold is

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:35 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Husband of an unfaithful wife. There are also the ones that are ok with it.

I'm not ok with it. But if I were, why would I want to kill or sleep with someone else's wife?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:38 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Do you know what Cuckold is

it has multiple meanings thanks to colloquial terminology. so today it can just mean getting cheated on, as well as being tricked into unknowingly raising another man's child.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Lets say the man ties you up and forces you to watch him bang your girlfriend/wife

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

without giving me a free hand to whack off with? what kind of sadistic shit is that? they'd both have to die.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:42 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't do anything because I'm not an emotionally insecure manchild. If they cheat I just let them go their own way. This is assuming that the appropriate prenuptial precautions have been taken.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:44 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
without giving me a free hand to whack off with? what kind of sadistic shit is that? they'd both have to die.
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:45 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Lets say the man ties you up and forces you to watch him bang your girlfriend/wife

I wouldn't kill him. I would fight the guy if freed or have him jailed for assault. I don't think it's worth going to jail for murder over a woman that is cool with cheating on you.

The only way I could see myself killing him would be if he raped my wife.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:45 PM
Raisen

it is impossible to happen to me but if I were married and she cheated I would act like I didn't know and gather as much damning evidence as possible before hiring an expensive divorce attorney

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:49 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I might consider it fine unless they kissed!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:52 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

used to work with a guy who almost exclusively cucked husbands. he would hit them up on craigslist and all that. like a 5 foot 4 paul giamatti looking guy.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:53 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

The only option is to harness your inner Chris Benoit.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:54 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I might consider it fine unless they kissed!

Everyone has their limits. lol

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:55 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Yamcha

Too soon bro

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:55 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Yamcha

not worth it. can't blame the dude either. don't know why guys always want to beat up the dude. it's the wife's fault if it happens.

chill out. gather evidence. hire PI. let them melt down then move in for the divorce. otherwise courts are very unfair to men.

worked with one dude who did the above and he got his daughter and pays nothing but he had to have overwhelming evidence the mother was a nut.

worked with another dude who got screwed because he tried to play nice after his wife cheated. she was a drug addict too. she STILL GOT THE KID and is getting paid

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:56 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I would get aroused.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 09:59 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
not worth it. can't blame the dude either. don't know why guys always want to beat up the dude. it's the wife's fault if it happens.

chill out. gather evidence. hire PI. let them melt down then move in for the divorce. otherwise courts are very unfair to men.

worked with one dude who did the above and he got his daughter and pays nothing but he had to have overwhelming evidence the mother was a nut.

worked with another dude who got screwed because he tried to play nice after his wife cheated. she was a drug addict too. she STILL GOT THE KID and is getting paid
The system is unfairly biased towards the woman, but I guess.... the man gets to be free?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 10:00 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Foxsteak
The system is unfairly biased towards the woman, but I guess.... the man gets to be free?

all the court systems are biased for sure. I personally don't see the point of marriage for a man that has any kind of money. I guess some men do but I don't understand it. I've lived with two chicks and they both bothered me in my own home. I just like quiet when I get home and not being monitored. I can't imagine living that life until I die

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 10:21 PM