KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Buzz Aldrin-Obelisk on the moon

Buzz Aldrin-Obelisk on the moon
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

Buzz Aldrin-Obelisk on the moon

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 09:13 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Works for me.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 09:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's right, but I prefer stuffing my face with McDonalds...

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 09:30 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

there's aliens bro.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 09:31 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And all they left behind is an Obelisk? Pretty Boring Bro.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 09:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And all they left behind is an Obelisk? Pretty Boring Bro.

nah. exciting

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 09:35 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Raisen
nah. exciting

Nah. If they REALLY wanted us to get up there, they would have put up a Space Titty Bar. We would be there like LIGHTENING!!

But just an "Obelisk"? Eh... Maybe we will send a probe or something...get the nerds to handle it ....what eves...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 09:50 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nah. If they REALLY wanted us to get up there, they would have put up a Space Titty Bar. We would be there like LIGHTENING!!

But just an "Obelisk"? Eh... Maybe we will send a probe or something...get the nerds to handle it ....what eves...
How many breasts do space women have?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 10:12 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

jesus Christ. there could be aliens next door and people wouldn't care

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 10:13 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Foxsteak
How many breasts do space women have?

Infinite Variability my friend...

Originally posted by Raisen
jesus Christ. there could be aliens next door and people wouldn't care

Obama shut down NASA so....THANKS OBAMA!

Leftisim killed the imagination becaus they killed the SOUL!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:39 PM
Raisen

jesus Christ. more of this left right shiit.

it's all the same thing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:41 PM
Flyattractor

Oh it goes deeper then that, but not by much. ....Wait No it DON't! The U.S used to be all for Space and Exploration and Adventure, but then the LEFTIES took over and KILLED all that. We aren't supposed to be into that kind of stuff any more. The Only things that matter now are Sex and Politics.

That is just the way that the world is now.

LIVE WITH IT!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:46 PM
Raisen

the problem is you, like so many others, completely ascribe to a paradigm

hero/villain

liberal/conservative

good/bad

you don't think outside the box. you fully take in what feels good to you...confirmation bias.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:48 PM
Raisen

but yeah...sex, gender, politics shiit just shows how phucking pampered and stupid people are

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure how to respond. He just drops in the thing about a monolith and doesn't seem to give any evidence.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So we should all get a case of the PURPLE BALLS
is what we all need then in your opinion?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:50 PM
Raisen

how about investigating things and forming your own opinion without just clinching onto what you want to believe by your preferred biased media?

be a real conservative maybe?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:53 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
Not sure how to respond. He just drops in the thing about a monolith and doesn't seem to give any evidence.

I could go into detail and list some other sources but then alex jones gets involved and I know people will automatically dismiss him even if he's right about a certain thing so what's the point? everyone is brainwashed

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude there is no investigating to be done. Monoliths can be formed naturally. We don't know where it came from.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in UFO's, hell if you have netflix check out unsealed alien files.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

the space race was the best thing kennedy did.

shame nixon took all the credit..

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:57 PM