KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Anti-Atheist Memes (just to be fair)

Anti-Atheist Memes (just to be fair)
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Afro Cheese

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Afro Cheese on Nov 4th, 2017 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:46 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 07:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 02:20 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Pretty much addresses any supposedly "smart" religious argument ever.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:17 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

cant see it sad

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:00 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

B-b-but ma design argument!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:41 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Ursumeles
cant see it sad

Attached...

Attachment: stupidism.png
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 12:42 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Attachment: hey atheists.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:40 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I hurt my brain trying to make sense of that.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 04:05 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

wat

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 04:54 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I hurt my brain trying to make sense of that.

laughing out loud Yeah, me too.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:19 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

lmao

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:32 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 01:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 01:10 AM
Flyattractor

So true.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 01:11 AM
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 01:14 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ it's bad ideas causing harm in the world that are not tolerated.

I've never seen anyone wanting to burn down churches. That's Islamic terrorist shit. Religion has the patent on that. smile

Religion IS a mental disorder because it deludes people and causes them to ignore reality and simple truths about the world. That's a problem. And if you can't see it, then you're part of the problem.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 09:58 AM
Flyattractor

Unlike poltics which does the same thing. But we aint supposed to talk about that. But then Politicians and Secular Governments have MURDRED more people then Religion.

Can we know Classify Those groups as Insane? They too demand that people be forced to believe in stuff that don't exist. Like Gender Transformation and Climate Change!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 06:44 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Flyattractor
...stuff that don't exist. Like Gender Transformation and Climate Change!

Genders and climates do indeed change. People get surgery to do so. And the climate has changed many times in the history of the planet. They are quite confirmed to be real things.

Do you have any other delusional and false statements to make, Fly? smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 10:41 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I’m going to be fair here and not put the blame for social justice at the feet of all atheists, I know and know of atheists on the left and right who think this “your gender is whatever you want it to be, make up whatever you want” is bullshit... because it is bullshit. I can understand the point of view that gender does not differ from biological sex and I think that’s a strong argument one could make, and I also get the point of view that someone could have a gender identity that matches the opposite sex because they could argue the affinity for the opposite gender archetype (something firmly nested in the culture) or try and make a biological claim based on sexual dimorphism. What’s absolutely bullshit though is the argument that your gender identity is whatever you say it is just because you say it is, if it’s rooted in nothing than personal whim, then it’s pointless.

That being said there’s a solid kernel of truth obfuscated behind Flyattractor’s disingenuous overgeneralization, and that is this: Even if we accept the atheist premise that there is no God, just because you are an atheist doesn’t automatically grant you the status of someone whose views are based solely on logic because just being an atheist doesn’t prevent you from warped incorrect views shaped in your own self-interest, doesn’t prevent you from holding false and illogical presuppositions, and doesn’t prevent you from holding dogmatic ideology rooted in something other than a belief in God.

(Not accusing you of anything personally PatientLeach my dude, just thought I’d make that clear)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 11:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote