KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Anti-Atheist Memes (just to be fair)

Anti-Atheist Memes (just to be fair)
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going to be fair here and not put the blame for social justice at the feet of all atheists,

(please log in to view the image)

I mean, thanks, I guess?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 11:38 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well that seems to be the opposite of what Flyattractor was stating, otherwise I wouldn’t have made such an obviou statement.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 01:39 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote:
Even if we accept the atheist premise that there is no God

That's not the athiest premise. The athiest premise is that belief in that which lacks evidence is unreasonable. IE: Life being a burger is possible, but there's no reason to believe it.

IE: It's possible there's an omnipotent all benvolent setient organic who uses his hilariously flawed universe as a mask for a perfect paradise, there's just no reason to believe it.

quote:
What’s absolutely bullshit though is the argument that your gender identity is whatever you say it is just because you say it is, if it’s rooted in nothing than personal whim, then it’s pointless.

You can't get down on personal whim when it's what your personal beliefs are based on. To believe something is real based on evidence is logical. To decide evidence is unnecessary to believe in something is unreasonable. If unsubstantiated belief doesn't warrant criticism regarding faith, then I'm not sure why you're criticizing people for applying the exact same logical basis you are.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 04:40 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Genders and climates do indeed change. People get surgery to do so. And the climate has changed many times in the history of the planet. They are quite confirmed to be real things.

Do you have any other delusional and false statements to make, Fly? smile

Yes. Cutting parts of your self off DOSE NOT CHANGE OUR GENDER! That is just Mutilation cause by a Mental Disorder.

And I do believe in Climate Change. They are called SEASONS! Happens 4 times a year.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 05:53 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Pretty much addresses any supposedly "smart" religious argument ever.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
B-b-but ma design argument!

Originally posted by Ursumeles
cant see it sad

Whats to see. It's Ahtiesm. They got NOTHING To show already.

eek!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 06:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

Evolution is just a theory.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 08:58 PM
MuslimForLife is currently offline Click here to Send MuslimForLife a Private Message Find more posts by MuslimForLife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I do believe in Climate Change. They are called SEASONS! Happens 4 times a year.

Originally posted by MuslimForLife
Evolution is just a theory.

*Grown* Too much stupid to handle...

Evolution is a theory the same way gravity is a theory and the germ theory of disease is a theory. In other words it's proven. To deny it is to be either sheltered and brainwashed or willfully ignorant of facts about the world. Yes, the universe is 13.7 billion years old, and yes the planet is about 4.5 billion years old. Holy books are out-dated, ignorant BS. Get over it.

Originally posted by NewGuy01

I mean, thanks, I guess?

laughing out loud

Yes. Cutting parts of your self off DOSE NOT CHANGE OUR GENDER! That is just Mutilation cause by a Mental Disorder.

Actually I'm inclined to partially agree with you, minus the Mental Disorder part. I don't know if it's possible to say one way or another on that. It's possible that people are really born not feeling comfortable with their given physical gender, but perhaps it's some strange mental illness at least in part caused by the strange social pressures? But I'm not inclined to think that they are pretending when it brings about so much grief and persecution. Kind of like homosexuality. I don't know, I'm not an expert on [trans]gender/sexuality, etc.

But what are you gonna do, Fly, pray the gay away? laughing out loud

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
That's not the athiest premise. The athiest premise is that belief in that which lacks evidence is unreasonable. IE: Life being a burger is possible, but there's no reason to believe it.

IE: It's possible there's an omnipotent all benvolent setient organic who uses his hilariously flawed universe as a mask for a perfect paradise, there's just no reason to believe it.

Ah, refreshing. smile Someone gets it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 09:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Big point is they just changed the meaning of the word "Theory" to suit their narrative. The Left does that a llot.

If Gay is a Gender? Why are they only created by Heterosexual Sex?

That last part. DON"T BUY THAT MADE UP STUFF! BUY OUR MADE UP STUFF!

The Atheist Motto.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 06:13 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

You are completely insane, Fly. You really should be locked up. laughing out loud

Not everything is a Leftist conspiracy. Sometimes it's just simple facts.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Apr 19th, 2018 at 10:28 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 10:20 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh of Course it is! You just have to say that because you are a mind washed Vassal of said Lefty Conspiracy.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 10:41 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 11:08 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 11:09 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 11:10 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh of Course it is! You just have to say that because you are a mind washed Vassal of said Lefty Conspiracy.

Says the person who insanely defends goofy ancients myths (the real conspiracy) instead of data and facts and who continually demonstrates his total ignorance of what atheism actually is. All of the memes you just posted demonstrate a straw man argument.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 12:21 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'm genuinely interested what thats referring to.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 13th, 2018 12:19 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ it's propaganda. It literally should be switched around...

WHEN A CHRISTIAN BELIEVES EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS WITHOUT EVIDENCE and an ATHEIST POINTS THIS OUT

THE CHRISTIAN JUST PRETENDS NOTHING WAS SAID

Christians (among other theists) like to pretend that the overwhelming evidence for evolution doesn't exist. They'd rather stick with their confirmation bias disinformation.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 11:15 PM