KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos & PF Thane vs. DS Sentry & Insane Genis-Vell

Thanos & PF Thane vs. DS Sentry & Insane Genis-Vell
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't believe anything.

I stay with the proofs that I have and Molecule Man was at full power in that instance.

The only laughable thing here is your poor attempt at baiting me.

Try again. laughing out loud
you mean the bullshit proof that only your warped mind thinks he was at full power yet the story showing otherwise. Even other Sentry fans on here don’t believe MM was at full power.

Attempt at baiting you...it’s just the truth which you can’t handle.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:05 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
you mean the bullshit proof that only your warped mind thinks he was at full power yet the story showing otherwise. Even other Sentry fans on here don’t believe MM was at full power.

Attempt at baiting you...it’s just the truth which you can’t handle.

Paraphrasing your own insults doesn't makes you right. laughing out loud

You can't show a single scan of MM being weakened or depowered because it never happened in the story.

I'm still waiting for a scan of MM saying that there is anything he can't do in Dark Avengers. A thing that you can't provide because it doesn't exist.

That's clearly a bait.

Still, Thanos punking his son as a weak host of the PF doesn't make him close to be a threat for Sentry.

Sentry solos. thumb up

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:25 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Am sure Quan would defend Thanos.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He is to busy giving RW a blowjob.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:33 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

sad

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:35 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

sad

Hey, at least you are not the one giving the head.

You know that i don't have a prob with you. I understand your opinion just disagree to 100% or almost.
But I simply can't stand quan.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:40 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, at least you are not the one giving the head.

You know that i don't have a prob with you. I understand your opinion just disagree to 100% or almost.
But I simply can't stand quan.

Quan is nice; a bit aggressive sometimes but nice.

I know that you disagree with me but for bad reasons ^^

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I already said Thanos wins earlier in the thread. Scale back.
You are so weak when it comes to your emotions.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by tkitna
And there you go again. Where did I say it wasnt matter manipulation? I said I think it is. No matter you get lumped in with people like H1 and a few others.

You sure can't make up your mind. Was it matter manipulation? If yes, show us where it was stated to be so.
quote:

You mean when he went to the sun to kill himself and that didnt even work? The same instance in which his Void persona was saying Bob didnt want it enough?

No, in Uncanny Avengers before Sentry was "resurrected".
quote:

-To the people reading this, here was a previous argument Abhi and I had-

I argued that the Sentry couldnt die or be killed unless he willingly wants it to happen. I posted a scan in which Sentry himself told a group of characters and i quote him 'I can not die'. Why would anybody doubt that since you know, he's come back and reappeared from certain death experiences numerous times before on panel. In typical Abhi fashion, he dismisses it because he refuses to belive anything the character says.

In case of Death Sentry because his words were proven false in the same story.

Which you failed to acknowledge.
quote:

I also provided a scan during the Siege storyline in which Bob took enough control over the Void to have him beg Thor or anybody to kill him as Bob was ready to die and rid the world of the Void. He actually screams 'Kill Me' right on panel. Again, ignored although its right there on the page.

Where did I even ignored it?

And Void took over. You argued yourself in a corner with "both sentry and void should be agreed to die".

I'm still asking how did Sentry survive when Void didn't want to die in the sun?

Was Void ready to die in Siege so Thor killed him?
quote:

I even went as far a providing a scan after Siege in which Sentry explained how he battled the Void constantly for so long that the Void finally gave up so that Bob could stay dead. Yep, you guessed it, Abhi ignored that too.

Because it was a blatant lie.

Sentry was dead, he was resurrected by Apocalypse twins on panel and the writer said that too.

You've failed to acknowledge that too.
quote:

Yeah, and he calls me a dreamer. Hell, if everybody debated like Abhi, nobody would ever even need to read the books.

And if anyone "debated" like you, three will be no need for books at all. You make your own canon and your own rules despite what comics say.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:41 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Abhi's debating is becoming worse and worse.

Caveman Debating...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:59 AM
Insane Titan

Paraphrasing your own insults doesn't makes you right. laughing out loud

You can't show a single scan of MM being weakened or depowered because it never happened in the story.

I'm still waiting for a scan of MM saying that there is anything he can't do in Dark Avengers. A thing that you can't provide because it doesn't exist.

That's clearly a bait.

Still, Thanos punking his son as a weak host of the PF doesn't make him close to be a threat for Sentry.

Sentry solos. thumb up
laughing out loud keep
Telling yourself this crap, nobody is buying it.

DS is the weakest here, he gets roflstomped by sand worms.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:54 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud keep
Telling yourself this crap, nobody is buying it.

People opinion doesn't matter.

You just can bring a poor Argumentum Ad Populum after years on this forum.

Please continue ridiculing yourself...

quote:
DS is the weakest here,

He is the most powerful being here by far.

quote:
he gets roflstomped by sand worms.

The Sandworn did nothing but BFR him.

Try harder with your bait comments. laughing out loud

Thanos is non-factor.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:44 AM
Genii96

Isn't matter manipulation the basis of sentry's power set?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:46 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

People opinion doesn't matter.

You just can bring a poor Argumentum Ad Populum after years on this forum.

Please continue ridiculing yourself...

He is the most powerful being here by far.

The Sandworn did nothing but BFR him.

Try harder with your bait comments. laughing out loud

Thanos is non-factor.
so just more excuses laughing out loud typical Sentry fanboy.

DS can’t even overpower a sand worm, weak.

Hahahaha good job showing your utter stupidity

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:06 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

so just more excuses laughing out loud typical Sentry fanboy.

DS can’t even overpower a sand worm, weak.

Hahahaha good job showing your utter stupidity

I am waiting for you to post the proof backing-up your meaningless opinion.

Oh wait ! It doesn't exist because Molecule Man was at full power !

Thanos isn't even close to Sentry-level after the massive power boost he received. That's sad. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:44 AM
DarkSaint85

How does he beat Thanos?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

How does he beat Thanos?

He can by:

*Physical strength. He can hit Thanos until he dies.
*TP.
*Reality Manipulation.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:59 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Quan is nice; a bit aggressive sometimes but nice.

I know that you disagree with me but for bad reasons ^^

My reasons are bad?

Well, I go by facts and logic.

Sentry manipulated the molecules of a human body he never showed something along those lines against Thor, Hercules or Hulk. MM was also weakened by his mental state, the comic shows that he wanted to be found and to be stopped. It's blatantly written on panel, no room to interprete something else imho.
When an even more powerful DS Sentry faced Thor he didn't went MM on him, why not? Obviously he couldn't. A simple Sand Worm defeated him. If he would be truly as powerful as MM in the body of someone who is near Hulks equal, he would have been out there instantly, desintergrating Thor and the Worm with a though, also while helping Rouge to stopp the Celestial, why not simply go MM on him?

I get that you like Sentry a lot and that this one single feat seems like a pretty neat way to continue this ridiculous stance of yours for all eternity but all his other showings point to a different conclusion, if unbiased, that Sentry is powerful but simply not as powerful as you wish him to be. smile

But we danced this dance before. I accept your opinion, even if I think it's 100% wrong. But that's how you feel about my opinion, so why do we even try?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:00 AM
Insane Titan

I am waiting for you to post the proof backing-up your meaningless opinion.

Oh wait ! It doesn't exist because Molecule Man was at full power !

Thanos isn't even close to Sentry-level after the massive power boost he received. That's sad. laughing out loud
MM’s own words, mental state and actions prove he was weak. He couldn’t even beat Sentry a guy the human torch pwns..or Thor with a tiny amp kills...a holding back Hulk burns him out.

He can’t even over power a worm laughing out loud

Lmao it was his own power as stated in the story. The witches of infinity even say you go into the god quarry in the search to regain your own power you lose, phucking noob laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:24 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

My reasons are bad?

Yes, sorry to say it.

quote:
Well, I go by facts and logic.

Sentry manipulated the molecules of a human body he never showed something along those lines against Thor, Hercules or Hulk.

It's normal.

He discovered that he has powers of Molecule/Reality Manipulation in Dark Avengers. He was doing it subconciously before that since his first appearance. Enzeru already explained that.

quote:
MM was also weakened by his mental state,

No. He wasn't

I'm explaining you that everytime...

Molecule Man powers are determined by his beliefs into them:

If Molecule Man believes that he can do something, then he can.

If Molecule Man believes that he cannot do something, the he cannot.

Plain and Simple.

I asked you to prove your sayings by showing on-panel Molecule Man saying that he cannot do something and you was incapable to provide it because that never happened in Dark Avengers.

quote:
the comic shows that he wanted to be found and to be stopped. It's blatantly written on panel, no room to interprete something else imho.

Wrong.

The comics shows Molecule Man's CREATIONS saying that he want to be found and stopped.

The point is to show Molecule Man self-doubts and inner fears which are parts of his characters because Owen isn't an evil genius. He is a normal, not intelligent dude with no abilities to plan or foresee his own actions...

Owen literally denies on-panel wanting to be found and stopped but you are obviously ignoring that part because it doesn't fit your narrative...

He said that he was protecting his home.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
When an even more powerful DS Sentry faced Thor he didn't went MM on him, why not? Obviously he couldn't.

He never meant to kill Thor and Wasp in the first place. He was speaking with him while punishing him.

quote:
A simple Sand Worm defeated him.

No.

Rick Remender removed Sentry from the story because he is too powerful.

The Sand Worm didn't kill him neither. Wolverine was captured by one and was fine.

quote:
If he would be truly as powerful as MM in the body of someone who is near Hulks equal, he would have been out there instantly, desintergrating Thor and the Worm with a though, also while helping Rouge to stopp the Celestial, why not simply go MM on him?

Sentry didn't try to slain the Celestial at all, even with physical force.

Your question is missing some important points in the story:

*The Death Seed gives his bearer the personnality of one Horseman of Death whom works for Apocalypse whom works for the Celestials. So the Celestials are literally Sentry's true patrons.

*Sentry said that after Thor slayed Exitar, the wrath of the Celestials will be mighty.

*Sentry had no interest in slaying Exitar neither.

quote:
I get that you like Sentry a lot and that this one single feat seems like a pretty neat way to continue this ridiculous stance of yours for all eternity but all his other showings point to a different conclusion, if unbiased, that Sentry is powerful but simply not as powerful as you wish him to be. smile

You tell me that but you refuse that have an overview of the character.

It's not like Sentry was hyped from Day one to be "The Most Powerful Man in Existence" which was Owen previous title.

Bendis prepared the field so no one be surprised if Sentry beat someone as powerful as Molecule Man.

He literally anticipated the need to make that story when he made Owen put in jail...

quote:
But we danced this dance before. I accept your opinion, even if I think it's 100% wrong. But that's how you feel about my opinion, so why do we even try?

I try because I disagree with what you are saying.

I can just one opinion overflow the battle forum about Sentry when it doesn't fit what happens on panel.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:30 AM