KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ghost of Tsushima

Ghost of Tsushima
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I like storms, so I went out of my way to make them happen as much as possible.
I may have climbed some really high places just to call up some storms and take badass pictures

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 04:53 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 04:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Great game aside were there anything you guys would have liked more of or could have been done better?

For me the enemies did seem to get a bit repetitive over time.

And the world did feel a little bit empty at time.

Also archers sucks.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 05:04 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The one thing I wanted most was a kind of "loadout" option. With the press of a button, Jin's gear would change to the archery amour and charms, if that makes sense. Having to manually equip each thing got tiring after a while.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 05:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The one thing I wanted most was a kind of "loadout" option. With the press of a button, Jin's gear would change to the archery amour and charms, if that makes sense. Having to manually equip each thing got tiring after a while.
oh yeah that would have been awesome to be able to quickly change to a laid out for a certain circumstance you wanted.

Changing out charms was enough of a pain I just stopped doing it after awhile unless whatever I got was just better than something pre-existing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 05:28 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The only charm I never took out was the Inari one that increased the number of supplies you picked up.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 05:31 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah I liked that one.

I also wish there had been a few more one on one duels.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 05:36 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I've only done a handful of them so far for the mythical quests or whatever you call it. I enjoyed them, so yeah, definitely.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 05:45 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah I enjoyed the mythic quests.

How far in game did you make it cause I thought you were done?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 05:48 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Really hoping they add New Game+. On my playthrough, I beat the game on hard. Really want to do a lethal playthrough with Kurosawa mode activated and japanese voices with english subtitles. I really don't feel like farming all my cool gear again though, especially since most of the cool shit is later on in the game.

The multiplayer that they are adding soon sounds neat as well.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 06:11 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Trocity
Really hoping they add New Game+. On my playthrough, I beat the game on hard. Really want to do a lethal playthrough with Kurosawa mode activated and japanese voices with english subtitles. I really don't feel like farming all my cool gear again though, especially since most of the cool shit is later on in the game.

The multiplayer that they are adding soon sounds neat as well.
Oh yeah the co-op multiplayer stuff does sound fun

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 06:13 PM
Impediment
Endless

I did my fair share of stand-offs while on the main roads, but I Ghosted the shit out of the compounds and forts.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 06:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah I enjoyed the mythic quests.

How far in game did you make it cause I thought you were done?

I got to act 2, but ended up starting the game again because I felt like i'd screwed up the upgrading.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 30th, 2020 01:02 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I got to act 2, but ended up starting the game again because I felt like i'd screwed up the upgrading.
Ah okay.

I had everything unlocked by the end of the game by the way.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 31st, 2020 07:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ah okay.

I had everything unlocked by the end of the game by the way.

Nice. I felt like I probably would, but I still wanted to do them in a certain order.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 31st, 2020 09:34 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was interested, until I learned they made the awful Sly Cooper and Infamous games.

Probably still would buy if I had a PS4. Looks good, if not exactly ground breaking in any way (I mean, a lot of games let you do just about everything you can do in this game, and some do it better..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2020 09:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Nice. I felt like I probably would, but I still wanted to do them in a certain order.
Yeah that's fair I do think certain abilities are just plain better. Especially depending on your style.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 31st, 2020 09:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by cdtm
Was interested, until I learned they made the awful Sly Cooper and Infamous games.

Probably still would buy if I had a PS4. Looks good, if not exactly ground breaking in any way (I mean, a lot of games let you do just about everything you can do in this game, and some do it better..)

I really, really like the combat. I love the setting, and the story is pretty interesting imo. In a nutshell, all those times people asked for an Assassin's Creed in feudal Japan? This is it. But better than Ubisoft would have done it anyway.

Honestly, it would be my GOTY if FF7R didn't exist.

I liked Infamous. Wasn't spectacular, but I wouldn't call it awful.

Yeah that's fair I do think certain abilities are just plain better. Especially depending on your style.

Yeah exaclty. I wanted to make sure I got the likes of the chain assassination and proper parrying earlier.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 1st, 2020 03:30 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah this game is just fun. It may not be revolutionary but it does so much so we'll.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 1st, 2020 07:13 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Just reached 100% achievement this morning.
One of the best games I've had the privilege of playing.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2020 02:53 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote