KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Trump going to get Impeached

Is Donald Trump going to get impeached
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 8 40.00%
No 12 60.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is Trump going to get Impeached
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait, what, he does?

Edit - Wow, he pretty much does. I didn't know that.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...fy-anything-an/
Trump did nothing wrong

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:54 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Nixon...his middle name was the same as a character on the Simpsons(but spelled differently).

#Immortalized

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing laughing laughing

Poor Robtard....

RJ and I are tainting you.

Oh no, I've been making butthole puns long before KMC

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
The "but Pence!" is just another scare tactic. If Trump gets removed it won't be for at least another year, so then we'll have two-ish years of Pence and he very most likely won't win in 2020 with the scandal being so recent. Pence is VP material, not President. FFS, he refers to his wife as "mother" and he can't have dinner with another woman without freaking out cos his feelings.

But imo, Trump's completing his first term.

The "Mother" thing is a southern thing.

"mom" and "ma" are also used.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it weird if I don't give a single shit about what the president refers to his wife as?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well You Should Little Mister! YOU SHOULD!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I know, but it likely wouldn't sell well in an election was my point.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the Democrats win back congress from the GOP in 2018, Trump is a goner. Odds are Trump wasn't planning on running for re-election anyways, but at this pace he won't survive to 2019.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:03 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Only good thing about Trump getting Impeached is that just means that the next Democrat President should just go straight up and put their neck on the cutting block as well.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Firefly218
If the Democrats win back congress from the GOP in 2018, Trump is a goner. Odds are Trump wasn't planning on running for re-election anyways, but at this pace he won't survive to 2019.

Then why did he immediately open up 2020 campaign contributions after taking office would you say?

I have a few speculations, just curious what you think

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:07 PM
Flyattractor

Because Politics is a Money Vampire?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:09 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

At this point in time I would bet that he is not going to get impeached during his first term.

But it's not like the odds are clear completely.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:10 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Then why did he immediately open up 2020 campaign contributions after taking office would you say?

I have a few speculations, just curious what you think
There’s a Newsweek article making the rounds that has inside info from sources like Rand Paul and Chris Christie, however reliable they might be, that there are serious doubts Trump will run for re-election.

Trump, who hates losing, may be exploring his options for a graceful exit that can be framed as a win

So the whole fundraising thing could be for short-term political benefits, energizing his followers, boosting his approval while giving people long-term hope. Or he just missed the rockstar rush of campaigning and wanted to continue living that. Who knows, but I’d bet my money that Trump doesn’t run for re-election.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:23 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Stigma
At this point in time I would bet that he is not going to get impeached during his first term.

But it's not like the odds are clear completely.

Well he will be 75 by then. IMO that is to old for ANYONE to be running for POTUS.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:26 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well he will be 75 by then. IMO that is to old for ANYONE to be running for POTUS.

Heck, I forgot he's that old. His orange aura makes it harder to tell age.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:29 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Vitamin C is a Powerful THING!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:32 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the Democrats win back congress from the GOP in 2018, Trump is a goner.
The GOP will not roll over so easily so a Republican president gets impeached. The GOP will win the mid-terms, sorry.
quote:
Odds are Trump wasn't planning on running for re-election anyways, but at this pace he won't survive to 2019.

Trump wasn't serious about running for president, and look where we are.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Last edited by Foxsteak on Oct 31st, 2017 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:33 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
The GOP will not roll over so easily so a Republican president gets impeached. The GOP will win the mid-terms, sorry.

Trump wasn't serious about running for president, and look where we are.
I mean historically, if I’m not wrong, Congress has flipped each time. The pattern constitutes that the Democrats win, of course there is the possibility they lose again. If Democrats are good at one thing it is losing...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:40 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean historically, if I’m not wrong, Congress has flipped each time. The pattern constitutes that the Democrats win, of course there is the possibility they lose again. If Democrats are good at one thing it is losing...
You are wrong.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:43 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

While the dems have a solid chance at winning the house, they will probably not win the senate just because the seats that are up for reelection are not favorable. Even if they win the house and impeach Trump, that will not remove him from office. That has to be done in the Senate with something like 70 votes. There will need to be significant Republican support to remove Trump from office regardless of the outcome of the midterms.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote