KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Trump going to get Impeached

Is Donald Trump going to get impeached
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 8 40.00%
No 12 60.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is Trump going to get Impeached
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
While the dems have a solid chance at winning the house, they will probably not win the senate just because the seats that are up for reelection are not favorable. Even if they win the house and impeach Trump, that will not remove him from office. That has to be done in the Senate with something like 70 votes. There will need to be significant Republican support to remove Trump from office regardless of the outcome of the midterms.

Yup, but the scandal and 'cloud of corruption' could likely be enough to end his chance, or any Republican chance in 2020. Happened to Al Gore in 2000 (though really, he won :0)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Yup, but the scandal and 'cloud of corruption' could likely be enough to end his chance, or any Republican chance in 2020. Happened to Al Gore in 2000 (though really, he won :0)

None of that hurt Obama's Presidency.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 09:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

While the dems have a solid chance at winning the house, they will probably not win the senate just because the seats that are up for reelection are not favorable. Even if they win the house and impeach Trump, that will not remove him from office. That has to be done in the Senate with something like 70 votes. There will need to be significant Republican support to remove Trump from office regardless of the outcome of the midterms.
I doubt they would support impeaching him, it makes them look weak and incompetent.

Would be funny though, even if it does make Trump look bad.

The Republicans are 45 seats ahead in the house. According to wiki, I see only 14 Republican seats that are branded tossup with only 1 having a Lean Dem poll.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Unit...ion_predictions

I think the Republicans will lose seats but keep a majority.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:00 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Of course not.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:00 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Foxsteak
I doubt they would support impeaching him, it makes them look weak and incompetent.

The Republicans are 45 seats ahead in the house. According to wiki, I see only 14 Republican seats that are branded tossup with only 1 having a Lean Dem poll.

I agree. Though I think they'll lose more than 14 seats. I think the House will probably end up as a pretty even split, with one side controlling maybe one or two seats more than the other. With how unpopular Trump is and the polling trends of generic party ballot Dems are on pace historically to make very big gains. Of course we've seen polling be incorrect recently so we'll just have to wait and see. I think in this case the polling will largely be correct, though.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree. Though I think they'll lose more than 14 seats. I think the House will probably end up as a pretty even split, with one side controlling maybe one or two seats more than the other. With how unpopular Trump is and the polling trends of generic party ballot Dems are on pace historically to make very big gains. Of course we've seen polling be incorrect recently so we'll just have to wait and see. I think in this case the polling will largely be correct, though.
A very very slim Republican majority looks like the likely outcome. Trump will probably have a Democrat controlled house during his second term, but a Republican controlled senate still. Which will just continue this bullshit.

FFS!

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:13 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

The "but Pence!" is just another scare tactic. If Trump gets removed it won't be for at least another year, so then we'll have two-ish years of Pence and he very most likely won't win in 2020 with the scandal being so recent. Pence is VP material, not President. FFS, he refers to his wife as "mother" and he can't have dinner with another woman without freaking out cos his feelings.

But imo, Trump's completing his first term.

Trump already implicated Pence in obstruction of justice for lying to the FBI, so there it is a possibility he may resign as well.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 11:12 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Apparently, he is very concerned about the 25th Amendment.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 11:19 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Foxsteak

Say the supreme court strikes down partisan gerrymandering, when does that take into effect?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 11:21 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Wow, this anti-Bada patrol is very dedicated and prolific. Is this on an auto-posting script? Because it takes 10 seconds before you can post again.

Seems like a script...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 11:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Say the supreme court strikes down partisan gerrymandering, when does that take into effect?
I don't know.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 12:04 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wow, this anti-Bada patrol is very dedicated and prolific. Is this on an auto-posting script? Because it takes 10 seconds before you can post again.

Seems like a script...

Isn't it Sable and TI?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 12:06 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by socool8520
Isn't it Sable and TI?

I don't think so. He's not that petty. I think it was someone else. Perhaps it is a "double-troll" person trying to troll TI and Bada at the same time by pretending to be an angry butthurt TI while also insulting Bada. Double-troll-duty?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 03:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Trump already implicated Pence in obstruction of justice for lying to the FBI, so there it is a possibility he may resign as well.

Works for me too, no problem with two-ish years of President Paul Ryan and his smarmy face, he'd not win in 2020 (if he ran), Trumpers can't stand him either.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 05:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't think so. He's not that petty. I think it was someone else. Perhaps it is a "double-troll" person trying to troll TI and Bada at the same time by pretending to be an angry butthurt TI while also insulting Bada. Double-troll-duty?

I was speaking with TI during the time, it was him. I advised him to stop, wait some time, make a new account without posting and PM Bada, to see if they can hash it out and find a common ground so TI can come back for good.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 05:46 PM
dadudemon

I was speaking with TI during the time, it was him. I advised him to stop, wait some time, make a new account without posting and PM Bada, to see if they can hash it out and find a common ground so TI can come back for good.

After he did all that? Why would Bada ever let him come back?

And who the hell has all that time? Even when I'd make 3 posts in a row because I was close to 30k characters in a reply, I still didn't have enough time to do what TI did.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 06:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

After he did all that? Why would Bada ever let him come back?

And who the hell has all that time? Even when I'd make 3 posts in a row because I was close to 30k characters in a reply, I still didn't have enough time to do what TI did.

Other's have come back, but yeah, I noted that his last antic might have burned any bridges left. But still, he should wait a month or so, then try to have a man-on-man PM convo with Bada, who knows.

Someone REALLY committed?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 06:17 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:43 AM