KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New York Attack-6 Dead

New York Attack-6 Dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, I expected you to respond with something like that.

Why is it there wasn't any inclusion of examples of those people revering pedophiles?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But here, I'm going to disappoint you: I don't care if you label those other people those things. Jesus is still monumentally a better person than Muhammad and I honestly don't give a shit one way or the other about the Founding Fathers, in the sense that I would not want to label them something bad.

So if you mentioned the founders and Lincoln because you thought I'd never apply a label to them if they warrant it? Eh, not gonna work.

They are pieces of dog shit if they revered pedophiles.

Let me go one step further: anyone that reveres any pedophile is slime.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

Why is it there wasn't any inclusion of examples of those people revering pedophiles?

i know right? LOL@ his valid points and historical evidence. what an idiot he was to waste his time trying to reason with you. haha. happy trolling thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

They allowed the law and never once spoke out against it, which means they condoned it. We revere those people who allow it. End of.

This wasn't like one guy who didn't get to go over all the laws in 1 term. This is like generations upon generations of our forefathers.

In the Jewish Religion the girl's Bar Mitzvah is at 12. 13 for boys. After which they are treated like adults. That's a fact.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i know right? LOL@ his valid points and historical evidence. what an idiot he was to waste his time trying to reason with you. haha. happy trolling thumb up

They'd be valid points if he showed people revering pedophiles. Did he?

I said, multiple times, they revere pedophiles.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
They allowed the law and never once spoke out against it, which means they condoned it. We revere those people who allow it. End of.

This wasn't like one guy who didn't get to go over all the laws in 1 term. This is like generations upon generations of our forefathers.

In the Jewish Religion the girl's Bar Mitzvah is at 12. 13 for boys. After which they are treated like adults. That's a fact.

Holy shit, do you not grasp that condoning and REVERING someone is not the same thing?

IF they did revere pedophiles, they are pieces of shit. Condoning it also isn't good, but it is not the same as having some sort of holy reverence for a pedophile warlord.

If you revere a pedophile you are a piece of shit: do you disagree?

And FYI, if you're going to continue to pretend condoning and revering are the same thing there is no point to continue lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And please do not try to twist this into trying to say I'm saying it's not wrong, that seems like something you'd do. I am merely pointing out revering a pedophile is not the same as not condemning it.

We also have people, in the modern age, who revere this pedophile still. It's not in the past, it is in the here and now. It's not even just pedophilia lol. There are stories where he has poets who criticize him killed. Stories where he tortures a jew in order to find treasure.

Let me guess: all these stories just don't count?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:30 PM
cdtm

surtur has repeatedly made plain and casual bigoted statements against the entire religion, so he factually is a bigot. sorry you consider it an insult, but it's just true.

If you're against painting any religion with a broad brush, I can support that. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by cdtm
If you're against painting any religion with a broad brush, I can support that. thumb up

i mostly agree but what about cults like scientology?

with that addressed, i am 100% against smearing an entire religion/culture/race for the deplorable actions of their fundamentalist wacko sects. so i guess we cool for now thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 07:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol but..that would have to be an all or nothing thing. You'd have to paint none of them with a broad brush.

I'm perfectly willing to call Scientology crazy as f*ck too. They don't have members blowing shit up in the name of Xenu, so on the crazy/horrible scale they aren't at the very top, but it's quite sinister to make people pay to move up in a religion.

EDIT: Oh, and to have "Celebrity centers".

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:06 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nope, that's just you weaponizing the "all or nothing" fallacy and thinking you're cute and clever. i'm sure your special e-pals will swoop in to double down on said assertions, but one can actually condemn the jonestown massacre without equating 'People’s Temple' with all religion. hope you have lots of fun group-wanking to prove me wrong thumb up

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope, that's just you weaponizing the "all or nothing" fallacy and thinking you're cute and clever. i'm sure your special e-pals will swoop in to double down on said assertions, but one can actually condemn the jonestown massacre without equating 'People’s Temple' with all religion. hope you have lots of fun group-wanking to prove me wrong thumb up

Nope, if it's not okay to paint a religion with a broad brush...then it's not okay to paint a religion with a broad brush. If you are going to actually sit here and come at me for doing that with Islam and then try to justify doing it for Scientology...that's amazing. Are you trolling?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

haha good job wasting my time. happy trolling thumb up

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha good job wasting my time. happy trolling thumb up

I'm the one trolling? So let me get this straight. You feel it's okay to paint Sceintology with a broad brush, but not Islam. In explaining your reasoning you bring up the Jonestown massacre. But you didn't even bring up anything Scientology did, you just referenced the religion as a whole.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Some sects of Islam can be a cult (ISIS), just like some sects of Christianity(Peoples Heaven, WBC etc), I'm certain all major religions have these cult offshoots in varying degrees.

I've yet to see a branch of Scientology than isn't a cult. I don't even know it there are branches, it seems to be unified lunacy, a pyramid scam that breaks down people for the purposes of making money and moving it upwards to the peak of the pyramid.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So IOW, we can paint Scientology with a broad brush. Gotcha.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So IOW, we can paint Scientology with a broad brush. Gotcha.

Because it's indeed one unified cult. There aren't branches interpreting Hubbard's words in different ways like we have with say Christianity and the Bible.

Are you just angry and being vitriolic as normal or legit can't see the difference I spelled out for you?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Because it's indeed one unified cult. There aren't branches interpreting Hubbard's words in different ways like we have with say Christianity and the Bible.

Are you just angry and being vitriolic as normal or legit can't see the difference I spelled out for you?

I know man, you have reasons. The best reasons. I"m not even going to argue with you anymore.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm going to give your intelligence the benefit of the doubt and go with you being too angry too reason with and trying to pick a fight

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm going to give your intelligence the benefit of the doubt and go with you being too angry too reason with and trying to pick a fight

Lol, I'm not angry at all. I just don't feel like getting into it. It's not going to matter one way or the other what I say to you.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:52 PM