KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New York Attack-6 Dead

New York Attack-6 Dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, I'm not angry at all. I just don't feel like getting into it. It's not going to matter one way or the other what I say to you.
Have you seen any shows with regards to Scientology ?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112

Yes.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Fly quit using gigantic images to get attention.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I only wanted to be sure You didn't miss it.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you're asking me if I've seen any documentaries about Scientology the answer is yes, more than one. There was a recent one on netflix that was decent too, it's probably still on there.

I do not think every single scientologist is an awful person, but I do think the religion itself is awful.

EDIT: The netflix thing is called "My Scientology Movie" and is still on there. A guy interviewed former members and then hired actors to act out events he learned about in the interviews.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If you're asking me if I've seen any documentaries about Scientology the answer is yes, more than one. There was a recent one on netflix that was decent too, it's probably still on there.

I do not think every single scientologist is an awful person, but I do think the religion itself is awful.
Did anyone say every single scientologist was awful ?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:50 PM
Flyattractor

Leah Remini has gotten quite vocal about it on her show..

I hope this Image wasn't to LARGE for poor Quanny.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did anyone say every single scientologist was awful ?

No, and I agree with them about the religion being awful. I just happen to think it's not the only awful religion.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No, and I agree with them about the religion being awful. I just happen to think it's not the only awful religion.
So you agree yet still trolled. You're stupid.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:53 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you agree yet still trolled. You're stupid.

Nope, I said from the beginning I agreed about Scientology.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Leah Remini has gotten quite vocal about it on her show..

I hope this Image wasn't to LARGE for poor Quanny.

Shhh, someone as small as him doesn't like talk of large things.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:57 PM
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Robtard
Awful, what a lunatic. At least 6 is a lot less than 57, for what it's worth.
Sadly this is the world we live in now. "At least he didn't beat the high score."

I never looked into stats or anything regarding massacres/mass killings in general, but subjectively they feel 10x more common than I remember only a decade ago.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:15 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Sadly this is the world we live in now. "At least he didn't beat the high score."

I never looked into stats or anything regarding massacres/mass killings in general, but subjectively they feel 10x more common than I remember only a decade ago.

True, I remember reading an article after LV where the person was arguing the media shouldn't report the specific stats of attacks. Especially doing things like referring to things as "the most devastating attack in history" or something, because it gives people something to one up.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Afro Cheese

It was more on the lines of "it could have been so much worse", which isn't any sort of comfort to the families of the victims, just pragmatic reality. We're lucky his incompetence only allowed him to murder 8 people and not 20, 40, 57 etc.

It does seem that way and imo, it's going to get worse with the "us Vs them" approach to everything

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
It was more on the lines of "it could have been so much worse", which isn't any sort of comfort to the families of the victims, just pragmatic reality. We're lucky his incompetence only allowed him to murder 8 people and not 20, 40, 57 etc.

It does seem that way and imo, it's going to get worse with the "us Vs them" approach to everything

And Robbie claims to be the one on the "Open Minded Side".

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:22 PM
Darth Thor

Holy shit, do you not grasp that condoning and REVERING someone is not the same thing?

IF they did revere pedophiles, they are pieces of shit. Condoning it also isn't good, but it is not the same as having some sort of holy reverence for a pedophile warlord.

If you revere a pedophile you are a piece of shit: do you disagree?

And FYI, if you're going to continue to pretend condoning and revering are the same thing there is no point to continue lol.

You're not very smart are you.

The legal age of consent was a lot younger in those days. Was condoned by everyone- Ab Lincoln, your founding Fathers and even Jesus. End of.

So if you're going to curse all muslims for saying "Peace be upon him" to Muhammad, then you should curse like everyone who reveres anyone from those times. This isn't difficult to grasp, but your double standards will continue to support your bigoted ways.

On top of that it's not 100% certain that Aisha was that young when Muhammad consumated his marriage with her. Not that you care, as you just want to curse as many Arabs, Blacks and Asians as you can with one simple statement "Islam is evil, f*** all muslims"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:42 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good god lol, see:

They spell out why they hate us, and hint: they flat out say even if bombings, etc. were to stop they still would.

*shrugs* I'm just plain tired of this awful religion. I don't care who doesn't like it, I'm tired of it. The world would be a better place without it. If someone wants to get morally outraged over that, go for it. At least it's not getting upset over who pisses in what bathroom. Progress.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 01:17 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:14 PM
Darth Thor

*shrugs* I'm just plain tired of this awful religion. I don't care who doesn't like it, I'm tired of it. The world would be a better place without it.

Yeah just wish away all 2 Billion muslims for the action of a few. What a great guy you are.

It's not the religion dumb ass.

I think the world would be a better place without people like you.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't want the Muslims gone moron. THE RELIGION. Not the people. The awful awful religion. We've given it plenty of time to catch up with the 21st century. It. Has. Failed.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:21 PM