KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New York Attack-6 Dead

New York Attack-6 Dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Except that topic was you being a passive aggressive little shit in the opening post. Fail.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Did you notice in his first response he felt the need to reference Las Vegas?

Sorry, are we not allowed to even mention the biggest contemporary mass shooting/terrorist attack in the US anymore because of your feelings? It's an open forum and not Surtland, if you can't deal with it, leave. That easy, sport.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Except that topic was you being a passive aggressive little shit in the opening post. Fail.

nope, but unlike you and your tryhard gang i'm not going to desperately deflect from this horrible tragedy.
just called out an obvious bullshit accusation. your disapproval has been noted and my best advice is to get over it. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:15 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nope, but unlike you and your tryhard gang i'm not going to desperately deflect from this horrible tragedy.
just called out obvious bullshit. your disapproval has been noted and my best advice is to get over it. thumb up

You're a passive aggressive little shit, deal with it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Robtard
Sorry, are we not allowed to even mention the biggest contemporary mass shooting/terrorist attack in the US anymore because of your feelings? It's an open forum and not Surtland, if you can't deal with it, leave. That easy, sport.

You can do what you want and I will highlight it. Are you going to be a gigantic piece of shit about this, Rob?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

You're a passive aggressive little shit, deal with it.

you're ridiculous.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

You can do what you want and I will highlight it. Are you going to be a gigantic piece of shit about this, Rob?

Highlight what? That I called this an act of lunacy and you're flipping out? That I mentioned how while tragic, at least 50+ people weren't murdered? These are just facts, either deal with the facts like an adult or leave. I don't care which you choose. No, we will not be having an argument about it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Highlight what? That I called this an act of lunacy and you're flipping out? That I mentioned how while tragic, at least 50+ people weren't murdered? These are just facts, either deal with the facts like an adult or leave. I don't care which you choose. No, we will not be having an argument about it.

Lol Rob, nobody is flipping out. You felt the need to come in here and bring up Vegas. If I had gone into the Vegas thread and gone "well at least it wasn't thousands dead like 9/11" you'd throw a b*tch fit and you *know* you would.

Just stop, put the shovel down.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:22 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Lol Rob, nobody is flipping out. You felt the need to come in here and bring up Vegas. If I had gone into the Vegas thread and gone "well at least it wasn't thousands dead like 9/11" you'd throw a b*tch fit and you *know* you would.

Just stop, put the shovel down.

You and your silly imagination defenses. Grow up.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:23 PM
Surtur

Right, okay.

Anyways, RIP to these victims. Hopefully it doesn't rise above 8.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Right, okay.

Anyways, RIP to these victims of ISLAMIC terrorism. Hopefully it doesn't rise above 8.

fify

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:27 PM
Surtur

Yeah, they were Islamic, and it's a outright horrible religion.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:29 PM
Flyattractor

Up to 8 now.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles

Horrible crime.

There is no God, and Nyarlathotep is it's messenger.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:40 PM
Ursumeles is online now! Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

That was peaceful as f**k.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 05:24 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Awful, what a lunatic. At least 6 is a lot less than 57, for what it's worth.
you being a passive aggressive little shit

He shouted alahu ackbar too according to the cops.

What reason do you guys think he shouted that?
Lol, what an utter moron Surt is.

On topic, why is it that these people are able to acquire rented vans and trucks so easily? Tougher restrictions are needed, me thinks.

"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 06:33 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol, what an utter moron Surt is.

On topic, why is it that these people are able to acquire rented vans and trucks so easily? Tougher restrictions are needed, me thinks.

Because the Obama Adm in and NYC is a Leftist Progressive Shit Hole that makes it easy to Kill People.

Just Like London and the EU.

eek!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:34 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen
Thor is gay

why are people quickly bringing up vegas shootings regarding this ter ror shiit?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:40 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Because Politics?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:44 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

sh!t happened across from where I play soccer

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:44 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote